Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Dia Dementia's Journey With Weightloss and Veganism! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold!
  thank you :]
View Results

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:37 pm
update: well, i went to give blood yesterday. my iron was a tad too low, but my b vitamin levels were really low. i've decided that until i can afford a vegan multivitamin or more vegetables, i'm going to to back to eating eggs. :/ it sucks, but i need to keep myself healthy. luckily, my local health food store's owner raises chickens herself & sells the free-range, organic eggs, so that's what i'll be eating. & i'll only be eating them poached, scrambled(just the whites), or an omelet filled with whatever vegetabes i have on hand.

breakfast - two poached eggs on a whole grain english muffin(not sprouted grain, sadly) with about a tbsp of vegenaise.
lunch - i made this vegan quiche, except i only used onions(instead of shallots), spinach(instead of asparagus.... wish i had some sad ), no bell peppers, & no turmeric, sadly. plus i added some daiya vegan cheese on top, because i need to use it before it spoils(i have it in the freezer right now so it doesn't). oh, & i had about 1/4 of it... it's not very filling sadly.
dinner - another 1/4 of the quiche(actually a serving size, go figure), along with some whole wheat spaghetti with olive oil, pepper, & tony's.

exercise - none.... i'll probably have a gain this week. i'm definitely going tomorrow!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:06 am
ugh, my mom thought she'd be doing me a favor by making me eggs florentine this morning. with hollandaise sauce. gonk Blech! i couldn't even eat one! i used to love hollandaise, idk what the issue is. maybe she just sucks at it.

i didn't go to sleep last night... every time i was about to fall asleep, my thoughts would drift & they went to my ex. & it made me wake up. :/ so i didn't sleep.
breakfast - i tried to eat one of the eggs florentine, but i nearly puked. i just had another serving of my vegan quiche.
lunch - last serving of my vegan quiche, along with 1/4 cup almond dream ice cream. it's sooooo good! i like that vegan ice creams have fiber smile
dinner - two bean burritos with salsa. not very fussy, but nicely filling.

exercise - one hour of WholyFit yoga & about 20 minutes on the eliptical.

pinkcatminht

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 am
One thing I love about my parents is that when I tell them I'm not eating dairy or eggs they don't try to feed me dairy and eggs. Is it possible for you to talk to your mom about it and explain that you don't want to be eating that kind of thing, and that while you appreciate the effort, it isn't a favour at all?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 am
I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep. ;o; Hope things get better soon, dear. <33  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 am
since my sleep was off, i passed out at about 4:00 yesterday afternoon, i woke up at 9pm & stayed up until 6am, when i passed out until 11... missing the 9am class i wanted to go to sad oh well. next week! & tomorrow i will NOT miss the dance fusion class!
also, weigh-in tomorrow. i'm sure i've gained or maintained. :/

breakfast- a smoothie with pineapple, mango, banana, almond milk, ANNNNND some flaxseed! ground of course smile i bought some in the bulk section yesterday!
lunch- hummus... i ended up eating all of it with a mixture of pretzels, onion pita, & a tortilla. i also had the remainder of my ice cream that my mom & i hadn't already eaten(yes, she ate my ice cream... despite the fact that she "hates vegan crap" :stare ).
dinner- whole wheat penne pasta with olive oil, tony chachere's, & pepper.

exercise- 20 mins of cardio, 40 mins of strength training.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:12 am
slept through dance fusion because i was up all night crying confused i hate being single. i took up a journal again(in the notes section on my ipod, because its easy to do in the middle of the night), & it's helping a bit.

WEIGH-IN: still 190. its a combination of overeating & missing several days of exercise, but i'm trying to be optimistic & say it's because i'm building more muscle mass(which might actually be true). i am going to do much better this coming week.

breakfast- my friend who is also vegan made a seitan pot roast with rice & gravy & gave me a serving the other day. i had it for breakfast, it's pretty good.
lunch- some scrambled tofu on a whole wheat english muffin with vegenaise, & pretzels.
snack- some brownies... & too many pretzels...
dinner- i ordered some mexican food & surprisingly didn't eat it all like i usually do! i got three tostadas, but only ate one & some of the others, plus only a little of my rice & beans.

exercise- 15 minutes on the eliptical, 15 on the eliptical stairmaster.

pinkcatminht

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am
I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. ): I wish there was something I could do..
When your thoughts and feelings go dark (mine do at night, often) try to see this time in your life as you-time. You're single, and while I know it wasn't your choice, you can still try to make the best of it!

I found when I got out of my relationship (different situation, but still) I was able to re-discover myself and it helped with the painful feelings and hurt emotions that I was dealing with. I was able to really focus on myself and my weight-loss goals (among other goals, too) and rather than thinking about being single as being alone, I found that it was the perfect time to rediscover myself, change what I wanted to change, and really know who I was for the next person that came along. It wasn't easy all of the time, not flowers and sunshine, and I did have lonely thoughts quite a lot. But I was in a bad relationship, mind you, and was really repressed, so finding out who I really was underneath the passive-aggression I had been dealing with as well as the controlling ex was very important to me. I understand though that it's not the same situation that you're dealing with, but do try to see it as you-time, where you can be who you want to be. Because it doesn't matter what kind of relationship someone is in, they always make sacrifices and lose a little bit of themselves because of it (not usually a bad thing, it's compromise!) but take the time to enjoy yourself - 100% you, and in finding all 100% of you, you'll be able to make your next relationship a whole lot better.

I just want you to know I care, I'm here for you, and if you need anything or just want to talk I'm here. <33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Stars in my Pocket
I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. ): I wish there was something I could do..
When your thoughts and feelings go dark (mine do at night, often) try to see this time in your life as you-time. You're single, and while I know it wasn't your choice, you can still try to make the best of it!

I found when I got out of my relationship (different situation, but still) I was able to re-discover myself and it helped with the painful feelings and hurt emotions that I was dealing with. I was able to really focus on myself and my weight-loss goals (among other goals, too) and rather than thinking about being single as being alone, I found that it was the perfect time to rediscover myself, change what I wanted to change, and really know who I was for the next person that came along. It wasn't easy all of the time, not flowers and sunshine, and I did have lonely thoughts quite a lot. But I was in a bad relationship, mind you, and was really repressed, so finding out who I really was underneath the passive-aggression I had been dealing with as well as the controlling ex was very important to me. I understand though that it's not the same situation that you're dealing with, but do try to see it as you-time, where you can be who you want to be. Because it doesn't matter what kind of relationship someone is in, they always make sacrifices and lose a little bit of themselves because of it (not usually a bad thing, it's compromise!) but take the time to enjoy yourself - 100% you, and in finding all 100% of you, you'll be able to make your next relationship a whole lot better.

I just want you to know I care, I'm here for you, and if you need anything or just want to talk I'm here. <33

thanks. that's honestly what i'm trying to do... it's just still really hard...

pinkcatminht

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 am
If there is something you want to do, make sure you are doing it for yourself and not for some unappreciative guy.....you aren't supposed to lose a part of yourself in a relationship, good relationships are supposed to make you feel whole and stable and safe and happy.

You can talk to me when ever you need help getting over a bumpy road. I'm just a PM away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm
this is for sept 5, not 6.

breakfast- cereal with hemp milk... it tastes funny, which makes me sad because it's supposed to be really good for you. i also had half a whole grain english muffin with this nutella knockoff that's chocolate & banana flavored... yummy, but not healthy :/
lunch- a little bit of raw organic trail mix(walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, & dried blueberries), & a subways footlong(veggie delite) on 9grain bread, with lots of spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, & onions, a few pickles, & oil/vinegar(next time i'm either getting just vinegar or mustard), with baked lays & some tea. so good! i love subway!
dinner- not much of a dinner really, an english muffin with some vegan cheese spread on it.
snack- a bunch of barbeque chips >.< & two oreos.

exercise- eliptical for thirty mins

pinkcatminht

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm
You should try the Sweet Onion sauce at Subway. heart It's super good, fat free, and fairly low in calories. (Maybe not quite as low as the mustard, but I think the flavor makes up for the little extra.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am
i have actually tried it & it ended up mixing with the sweetness of the onions & tomatoes i already had & it was almost inedible to me sweatdrop i like it when i add in vegan lunch meats, but otherwise i have to have something more savory to balance it out. i'm weird like that haha. they also sell vegan "patties" to put on them, my friend got that & said it was pretty good, so i might try that with the sweet onion sauce next time around.
but seriously, i want subway nowwwww *_*

anyways, just a general note: sorry i haven't been updating, two of my friends moved back to this side of town & i've been hanging with them. they actually both want to get healthy too, so i gave them my free week-long gym passes & we all worked out together today. they also want to join, so hopefully they do get to join so i won't be working out by myself the whole time xd

also, i'm starting a youtube vlog! i'll link to that when it uploads, if it doesn't come out all wonky. it's about weightloss & health, & it helps to understand if you watch youtube user sxephil's show(the Phillip DeFranco Show), he has a side vlog where he's trying to lose weight in an effort he calls "Project: Lose an Olsen Twin" (PLOT for short). so yeah, linkage for that in about... *checks* ... 66 minutes. *_* if i don't fall asleep.

pinkcatminht

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:35 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32sxSCjaOdc&feature=watch_response

videooooo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm
breakfast-two pieces of whole wheat bread with vegan cheese spread, & for brunch a subway footlong with a veggie patty!(which isn't all that good & isn't vegan anyways, which i found out later. oops!) i also had a bunch of pineapple.
lunch- subway 6-inch veggie delite
dinner- vegan alfredo with spaghetti noodles, fried okra, & some garlic bread.
dessert- one piece of white wheat bread with chocolate-banana spread.

exercise- one hour CardioSculpt! plus a bunch of walking around the mall. biggrin

also, i am trying to post regularly on my youtube channel, so if you could watch my video(soon to be videoS) & maybe comment, i'd appreciate it. smile

pinkcatminht

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 pm
so, yesterday(tuesday the 7th) i ate crappy & the only real exercise i got in was house cleaning. today, i still ate kinda crappy, but it was better, & i did yoga & walked around the mall for like 2 hours because my sister was singing in a karaoke contest-type thing near the mall.
anyways, i walked by one of those Seacret kiosks, & this annoying french girl started pushing that stuff on me, & just when i was about to tell her to leave me the hell alone, my friend comes up & relieves her of her shift! i did end up buying some things, but i got a shitload for free!:
+three nail care kits(one for me + mom + sister)
+facial peeling gel(paid for, but by far my favorite. it takes off all your dead skin without you having to rub your skin raw!)
+facial peeling milk(to follow up on the gel, gets any leftover stuff out)
+mud mask(paid for, makes my skin sooooo soft!)
+moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin greasy!
+& some body butter & lotion.

i would definitely recommend the facial peeling gel & the mud mask, as well as the nail buffer by itself, but go online to get it! DO NOT deal with the stupid pushy kiosk bitches.

but yeah, i pretty much ate only two things today all day: some vegan alfredo with mushrooms, onions, & garlic; & a sandwich that had tomatoes, pesto(i asked them to make a vegan batch for me & they did), hummus, & spinach! the bread was warm & chewy, the tomatoes & spinach were deeeeelish, & the pesto/hummus combo was so kickass. noms. oh, also with some kettle chips on the side. & the rest of the alfredo for dinner.

anyways, that was my day(s). i haven't posted a video for either yet, but i made a video combining the two days.

off to bedddd

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces