Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm
Haiku looked around to everyone and smiled a weak smile. She really hoped the chip was gone for good....."Yeah I guess he will......You used to be a great guy, what happened to you?"Haiku whispered the last part and leaned back to close her eyes and relax, the pain still sending random throbbing pain throughout her most sensitive areas. At this point she wondered if she'd ever feel normal again, or just always remain this way...a monster like Wesker?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm
Sora could tell that Haiku was wondering about something, assuming that it was about her viruses Sora gave Haiku and pat on the back then said, "Don't worry Haiku, someday you will feel normal again. It just takes time and how well you've come to accept the virus inside you, I'm just saying this from personal experience." When Sara heard this she chirped in saying, "We know how you feel Haiku, if it makes you feel any better I'm also infected with something that Wesker experimented on me. Though I went through it on my own free will when I was still on his side but since it didn't cause any other physical....changes, I learned to accept it and use what I have to the best extent."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm
Spine was quiet throughout most of the conversation because it didn't involve her. She didn't know those people and it seemed like an affair that they and Haiku needed to sort out on their own. now that it was over with and decided, she decided to remind them that she was there for everyone too. "And just in case, we're all there for you too, if you need us!" Spine added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm
Haiku smiled, sighing again."Its good to hear I have people there for me...can't remember the last time I had someone helping me, last I checked everyone was out to kill me"She laughed, stretching herself out a bit with a wince, the pain still bothering her a bit."Jeez, You'd think I'd be healed by now, Ow..."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 pm
*he looked to spine and was happy for her enthusiasm. he then sat on a box to relax. he was happy that everyone was willing to help haiku however he thought for a moment and wondered where wesker could be at this point.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm
After resting herself up a bit more Haiku woke from her daze, sitting up with a yawn. She set her head in her hand and stared at the other wall, thinking intently wondering where she could find any leads on Wesker's new wereabouts. She turned to Nicholai, questioning gaze on her face."Hey Nicholai, would you by any chance have some friends on the inside willing to help out? That'd be great if you did, if not, could we find a way to access the computer mainframe somewhere to gain even a dust mite of information?"She cocked her head to the side, now hopeful that they might be able to get somewhere with this search.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm
*he snapped back to reality "huh? what? oh sorry. people on the inside.." he said as he hopped to his feet and walked back over to haiku "well as far as the umbrella knows. i'm dead but all the people in my unit that i could trust were either fired or wiped out. so i guess that doesn't help much. i have data from the missile facilty but it isn't much." he said as he flips up his eye patch and pops his glass eye out. he gave the glass eye a twist and popped it apart to reveal a mini usb stick.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Haiku smirked at his action, quite amused with it."Well that's a pretty neat spot for a USB stick."She giggled a bit before asking about the information he found.

[[I'll be back on later tonight I hope, I'm heading over a friend's house right now to watch RENT xD be back soon!!]]  

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm
*he smiled and put the eye back together and put it back in the left eye socket. "locations on facilities and type of research at each facility." he mentioned to haiku.*

(okies catch you later)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Spine stared at Nicholai in disbelief. "you do that so nonchalantly.... i would have at least tried and gross people out with it. anyways, what shall we do? stalk a facility until we hear word of this Wesker fellow?" Spine said getting back to business.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:10 am
*he looked at spines remark "i do it so non-chalantly cause i rather get it back in the socket so i don't get an infection and possibly die." he said with a mild chuckle. he pulled the eye patch back down over the socket. "we could see how accurate the data is and start wisiting the facilities." he said with his accent flaring up through his words.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 am
"If we're going to be infiltrating the facilities then we're going to need a hacker to bypass the security system to get into the facility or use someone on the inside to help us." Sara spoke then added with a hint of saddness in her voice, "I'm not going to be of any use because since I turned on Wesker he'd probably changed everything about the security system. The last time someone betrayed Wesker and lived they tried to get back into a facility but got massacred by the system for failed attempts to get in. I wish I could be of more use." "Sara, there could be the off chance that Wesker hadn't changed the codes since he has his missing arm to worry about," Sora said to her sister knowing that she was feeling useless to the group, "There is that ray of hope," "Doubt it, Wesker is not one for dwelling on inconsistent matters and he has people to help with his missing arm." Sara said then looked to her sister as if expecting her to say something. "Well we gotta do something, we can't just storm into facilities hoping we find Wesker! We have to come up with a plan to get him and make sure that he doesn't even see it coming!"

~~~

Getting back to the work that needed him, Wesker began working on his K-virus trying to perfect it even though his doctors had strongly advised him not to begin working with his new arm soo soon but he didn't heed the warning and continued. After tinkering with the virus he noticed that there was a viral abnormality in the virus and to see what it did Wesker found a lab rat put aside for experimentations and injected the animal with the virus, upon injection the rat died and underwent a rapid mutation which ended quickly by Wesker killing it with his own hand. Taking notes on what the abnormality did to the rat he hypothesized on what the virus would do to humans then getting the possible answer Wesker began using certain strand of the T-virus to rid his K-virus of the abnormality but it only made it worse, then went on to the G-virus and so on. He worked on the separate samples with the strands of viruses until he came to a stop because he had insufficent samples of the Las Plagas due to Ada's betrayal and the base virus he used to make the K-virus. "Sir, when Ms. Avalon was still with us didn't she voluntarily go through experimentation with the K-base and not to forget about the rogue experiment Haiku she has a cocktail of viruses benefitting her. If we can get a hold of those two we may have a way to perfecting the K-virus to what you wanted it to be." one of Wesker's hired scientists proposed not knowing that it gave Wesker ideas about the situtation at hand, "Perhaps you're onto something, though as much as is displeases me I do not need either one of them in person, I just need a few samples of their blood to extract the viruses. Wesker said then ordered, "Send out men to find Ms. Avalon and Haiku, tell them to use force if necessary to get what I need and if matters get drastic, take prisoners. With that Wesker got back to work using a cure to the T-virus known as 'Daylight' while the scientist called out a team that was under Wesker's control to go out and find the two women.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 am
Haiku sat by listening with interest at the situations at hand. She tried to think of any possibilities, probing into her olden memories, trying to think of anyone in her old sector who could possibly still be alive enough to help."Sara, when you were working with Wesker, did you by chance come across a carrier of the T-virus that went by the name Chance?"Haiku asked, traces of hope in her voice."He may have only been five when I met him, but he bonded with the virus very well. He could possibly still be undergoing tests and experiments in the facilities even now. Yet he'd be around fifteen or sixteen by now, so he could be the insider we need, we just have to find a way to infiltrate our old 'home'. Remember where it is Nicholai?"Haiku looked over to him with a smirk as she referred to the facility as their 'home' with sarcasm. Now they had a possible lead, if Chance was still alive...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am
*he herd the gesture from sora and sara "well i can still access a lot of the umbrella's terminals with my encryption codes but i still know a lot about computers. how do you think i was able to get control of the facility so quick while you guys were dealing with Wesker." he mentioned as he he then looked to haiku seeing her sarcasum "Ah yes how could i forget Station 0475. i knew my way around that facility cause that was my first post ever." he said as reminisced briefly "You know it bothers me. For someone of wesker's stature, wouldn't he try to cause problems for us like send people either after us or do something that would prevent us from progressing. i barely know the man but i remember some of the odd orders that he had requested before, while i was working for them." he said as he went into a state of thought.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 pm
Haiku frowned slightly, he was right. "He probably will once he finds out my chip's fried. That's definitely something that'd piss him off...All the more reason to keep moving perhaps?"Haiku shrugged, trying to seem as though it hadn't bothered her. Wesker's been after her since he came into power over umbrella a few years back, why should it bother her as much as it is now? She sighed,"I just hope Chance is still out there. You remember him Nicholai? The Child I used to play with to throw you off while I tried to get away, He was a special one."She leaned back with a smirk, remembering how she'd always use that little twerp as a distraction by tossing him to one of the gaurds and hauling her butt to the nearest exit, all of which failed for her every time."Anyway, should we head out there? I mean there is a possibility they've relocated him to another facility....but that's still a good enough chance for you to hack into the mainframe to find him if he's not there....this could work."She smiled as she thought out this plan.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff