Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
Elemental RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm
Well...I can't say that I trust her, but...maybe if Aeon were willing to wait until tomorrow and sleep in the forest for the night...I could...pull a little mojo and bada-bing-bada-boom...presto perfecto as the humans' would say. Ilmarinen thought as she started to plan. Glancing at Aeon before turning her attention back to his mother she smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Agatha. You can leave the Miss off my name though, if you don't mind. I'm not sure but if the villagers don't...agree with Aeon staying in the village, I don't want to cause more hassle because I came with him as well..." She said, concern for her companion's mother's health coloring her words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am
'He says he is willing if you are.' Blazer said in her mind as he served as a mental communicater between the two of them. "Alright then Ilmarinen. I just ask you make sure my son doesn't get himself killed though I've heard enough rumors about him to turn my hair a bleached white if half of them were true. Being wanted by the entire techno guild?" Agatha said raising one eye brow at Aeon. "Yeah...Crazy rumors huh?" Aeon said with a chuckle at the end that didn't seem to satisfy his mother.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:47 pm
Ilmarinen smothered a grin, keeping her face in a semi-neutral look of polite interest. "I'll make sure he lives, don't you worry. Well, I don't get to hear all of the juicy rumors going about usually so I actually don't know that one..." She replied, wondering if Aeon would squirm if she and his mother continued on this line of conversation. Alright, then tonight we will make these old-fashioned villager's...correct their views. She thought, cackling silently at the chaos she would be unleashing later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm
"Thank you dear." Agatha said appreciativly "I make sure to hear anything going on that might be about my son. You'd be surprised how fast rumors can travel however distorted they may become. So just about any rumor could be about him. But there is only one red haired and eye blood elementalist who'd be crazy enough to get an entire guild after them no matter how small." She said glareing at him now. "Well as you always said. I am my fathers son." Aeon said with a broad smile no longer trying to hide the rumor. "And that'll get you killed one day if your not careful."  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm
Ilmarinen looks slightly confused at the background information she was missing but shrugged it off. "Well, I'll try to help you in the quest of keeping him alive..." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 pm
"Thanks again." Agatha said as she looked out side and then let out a sigh notcing it was getting dark out. "I suppose you are leaving then?" She asked looking at Ilmarinen for an anwser rather than Aeon. "Sorry but I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Aeon said before either of them could say anything. 'And if what you say is true it may be the end of the entire town if something does happen to her.' Blazer said in Ilmarinen's mind so that only she could hear.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Very true. We'll have to be careful when pulling this off. She thought, reforming multiple plans in her mind. "Yes, we'll be leaving soon, I suppose. As soon as it is dark enough that we can get away unnoticed..." The elemental replied, frowning as she looked outside as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 pm
"I suppose you should go now then while there is still a chance no one knows your here. The longer you stay the more people will get suspicious. Afterall with people like them they'll begin to suspect something even when there is nothing to suspect." Agatha said irritably. "Well maybe they wouldn't think anything if you got out more and became more friendly towards them." Aeon said in return. "And why should I do that?" She asked him crossly before muttering to herself.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm
((Sorry, can't really think on what to write... *shrugs* Just...eh today, I guess... xp ))

Ilmarinen stiffled her laughter as she watched the mother and son banter back and forth. Asteal whistled quietly near her ear, making her grin become more pronounced.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm
(Back from vacation)
Aeon let out a sigh as he looked outside and saw it was getting dark. "I guess your right though I do have to go." Aeon said as he got up and Blazer did the same while Aeon walked to Ilmarinen and held his hand out for her so that he could help her get up. "Next time you come you better let me know ahead of time and you best plan to stay for dinner." She said again as she scratched behind Blazers ears as he passed her.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:30 pm
((Yay!!! You're back!!! *hugs* Missed 'ya Aeon! ^_^))

"Thank you for your hospitality. I'll make sure that if I'm still with Aeon and we are near here again, I will send warning ahead of time and drag him here." Ilmarinen said politely to Aeon's mother, taking Aeon's politely offered hand of assistance with a wordless smile of thanks and rising. My, my...what manners... She thought as Asteal flew out one of the open windows a trill of amusement drifting in on one of her breezes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm
"I suppose I won't have a choice on coming back anyway." Aeon said chuckling lightly as he headed for the door while his mother rushed off to the kitchen and came back. "Some fresh bread for your travels. I know it's not much but take it." She said offering it to Ilmarinen rather than Aeon knowing he might have been stubborn about it and declined. 'I'll make sure he comes back to you safely.' Blazer assured her mentally as he walked out the door that Aeon held open with his hood already up.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm
"Thank you. I'm sure he'll appreciate it when he get's hungry in a few hours, I know I already do. Stay safe, I hope to see you again in the future." Ilmarinen replied gratefully, taking the loaf of bread. Turning, the elemental walked through the door, slightly sad to leave, but happy to be continuing onwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 pm
"I'm sure you will." Agatha said smiling as Ilmarinen left and Aeon waved with one hand as he shut the door 'accidently' dropping a red dagger just inside the door. "Ready to go?" Aeon asked Ilmarinen as he jumped into the cart as did Blazer.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm
"Yes. How far should we be away from the village before I come back?" Ilmarinen asked as she glanced around the deserted road. Wondering if she should disappaite into the air or ride in the cart she paused to consider the options.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff