Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
"Actually my life's going swell thank you."She growled sarcastically."Lemme guess, you're Wesker's newest little dirty work slut aren't you? My my my! He's finally grown up and found a better taste in women!"She pressed her nails closer to Sara's neck, drawing some blood."How about this, you take us to Al, and I don't sever your F**king head here ok hunni?"

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image(Before Sora runs out) Ryu pressed the gun against Sara's temple. "Shut up... what if she is special to me?" His heart raced again, he said 'special' and not 'important.' He tapped the gun to Sara's temple. "I'm disobeying Wesker because I finally realized that I'm selling myself for coin, going against all my judgement just to make a dollar... if you lived long enough you'd see things the way I do."

(After Hearing Sara say "I may not live long enough to even hear your response.") Ryu let out a loud evil laugh. "Oh.... no no no no no... you're not gonna die. We're just gonna hurt you pretty badly. You may yet prove useful." He let out an evil laugh as he snatched away all of Sara's weapons and threw them, then gently pushed Haiku off Sara and grabbed Sara by the throat. "You're coming with me."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:35 pm
"Aww Ryu has a little crush on Sora, how sweet." she said before Ryu grabbed her by the throat then spoke, "You do know that just by having me will serve you no purpose, you'll get nothing out of me." Sara spoke as she took another look at Sora but then turned her attention back to the situation at hand.

"Ryu, what are you going to do?! She's not going to talk, we know where Wesker is so why bother holding her hostage?!" Sora exclaimed as she ran to Ryu.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image"I DON'T HAVE A F***ING CRUSH ON HER!" He yelled as his face turned red. he turned to Sora and said "We need to squeeze every bit of information out of her. Information is crucial right now." Ryu then smirked at Sara and asked "Now the first time I ask, I'll be nice and friendly about it... what's Wesker doing at the abandoned military base?"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm
*he woke up still holding the can in his hand as he had a disturbing dream. he then he a commotion outside and he scrambled out to were they were. he was really confused to see sora and this other woman that looked scarily alike. he was confused of what was going on "what the f*** is going on?" he said sternly pulling out his Usp from it's holster.*

(back from the store)  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm
Sara just kept quiet and ignored the fact the Ryu was denying that he had a crush on Sora, she wasn't going to answer Ryu so easily it was going to take a lot just for her to squeal on what Wesker was doing at the military base.

"Ryu, she won't talk. If she was with Wesker for a long time then there's a high chance that she won't even bother talking. There's no point in even hurting her to get the information you're wanting." Sora spoke and felt like she needed to try to protect her for reasons unknown to even herself.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image"Oh... you don't know me. I'm Ryu Azore, EX-freelance mercenary. I have made the unbreakable... break." He then added "Sora, keep your gun locked on her."

He then got close to Sara's face. "If you don't quack, I will break every... single... finger on both your hands... then I'll move up to the limbs... then I'll pull out every single one of your teeth. Just to prove that I'm not lying..." Ryu grabbed Sara's wrist and twisted it 180 degrees, then bent it all the way backwards. "TALK! WHY IS HE THERE?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 pm
*he got closer seeing the ryu had this other woman pinned to the ground as he pointed his USP to this woman named Sara. he was still unsure of what was going on. he knelled down just out of the way of sora's line of fire. he still had his umbrella dog tags on as well as his spetsnaz tags dangling around his neck.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 pm
Sara screamed in pain as Ryu twisted her wrist, she tried to get herself out of Ryu's grasp but she failed, Sara knew better that if she told the reason why Wesker was in the military base she would be killed by his hand. So in somewhat of hope to get herself out of the pain she was in she looked to Sora, who didn't have her gun aimed at her, for help.

Sora saw the look of pain and cry of help in the woman's eyes so to her best attempt she said, "Ryu stop this, let me talk to her. Maybe I can get her to talk, give me a chance! Ryu you're scaring me." Sora admitted as she looked from the woman to Ryu then back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm
User ImageRyu looked at Sara, then Sora. He responded "I'm... I-I'm sorry... Sora." He glared at Sara. "If you don't talk within 5 minutes, I'll be back." He then let go of Sara then stepped back. He then punted litter across the road to relieve some anger.

'Albert Wesker... I WILL kill you. You may have been reborn time and time again but this time... I'll make sure you stay down. All those people you made me kill, all those dirty deeds... Everyone you tried to kill, all those bad deeds you have done, every crime broken, every sin committed... You're going to pay, one way or another.'  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm
Sara let out a cry to let out the pain she had and collapsed on the ground then looked to Sora "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sara cried, relieved that she was out of the pain for now then she looked to Sora again and asked, "Why did you help me? You could've let that maniac torture me to death but you didn't. Why?"

Sora looked at the woman with a confused look then replied, "Cuz for some reason I felt like I had to protect you, I don't even know why because we never met until now I don't even know you." Sora then noticed that the woman had a red mark on her left wrist, "Is your wrist swollen or something?" "No, its just my birthmark, I could've sworn I covered it before I left but we all make mistakes." the woman replied then asked, "Why does it concern you?" "Because I have the same color birthmark on my right wrist!" Sora told the woman as she showed her birthmark.

Sara stared in shock at what was shown before her and to be sure Sara pulled down the sleeve on her left arm to reveal a paler version of Sora's birthmark then said "No...way, this isn't possible! Don't even jump to the conclusion." "You're thinking that we're sisters, right? Well we won't know anything until we get this mess settled, so please talk with me before Ryu decides to cut time short." Sora told Sara. Sara took a deep breath then said, "Wesker is at the military base to prepare missles with a virus to spread all over the world. The antidote for the virus is gone to some people but not to Wesker, he has the only formula left for the virus. I was only apart of the plan by helping make the virus into what he needs it to be. Other than that I don't know what other intentions he has that's all I know I swear to God!"

"Don't worry I'll do everything in my power to make sure that Ryu doesn't hurt you. Just please help us, don't be against us." Sora told the woman then asked, "What's your name?" "Sara, that's all I'll tell you for now." "Fine by me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:30 pm
User ImageRyu's eyes widened. "Are you sh**ing me?! Missiles?! That explains everything!! When is he launching them??"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm
"That I don't know, he was going to tell me after I got back to the base but you found me and Haiku stopped me. That information I don't have, so you sh*t out of luck." Sara spoke as she kept close to Sora as if she would be protected from Ryu if she was close to Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image"Don't worry, I won't cause any further hurt. I promise." Ryu was always one for keeping promises, not once has he broken one, but he wishes that Sara saw that.
"... I just want Wesker. I want him dead. No one's stopping me. Sora, where's your bike? Not enough time to call my chopper."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 pm
"Its up front but I'm going with you, since this is Wesker you're going to need all the help you can get," Sora told Ryu as she got out her keys and ran to her bike with Sara following close. "Wesker has the place on high surveillance so you'll need a passcode to shut down the system." Sara mentioned to Sora as she got on the bike with Sora and started it up, "Ryu there's just enough room left for you, get on lead us to Wesker."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff