Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm
"Huh? Your fox is... growing??? This is a problem indeed.... That can only mean that the seal that is currently holding him will not be enough to contain him much longer. How long has this been happening Kiza? The fox taking control and growing I mean?" Pain asked worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Kiza look to Pain "I have under gone the training to control him. And this is the first time this has happened." Kiza sat down and sighed.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
"Then it is not too late. Your Sage training will have to wait. That fox inside of you must be kept under control at all costs." Pain said with a serious face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 am
Kiza didn't say anything in till it finally was killing him. "How long?" Kiza asked hoping it would be not long before he could go back.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 pm
"It wont be long. I just have to reseal the beast inside of you.... a few days maybe..." Pain said as he began to pull out the scroll marked with different animal realms. "Let's go Kiza!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 pm
Kiza had a piss look on his face. "This again. I swear to god Pain one of these days." Kiza folded his arms and awaited for him to continue.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 pm
Pain formed a hand sign and they swirled away into the map and left the realm of Wolves.

**I'm changing the name of the topic instead of creating a new one. We're now in a secret location, preparing to do the seal.**

They arrive in a dimly lit cavern. There are writings all over the walls and a circle in the center of the floor. It looked to be like a ceremonial circle. "Take a seat in the cente Kiza, we need to wait on Luke and Korps now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 pm
Kiza walk to the circle. He look at his wrists where the seals are. Kiza frustrated as it was keep looking at them. "Why did I get a Fox." Kiza thought.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 pm
Pain went and sat in one of the three smaller circles on the outter edge of the larger circle and began to meditate until Luke and Korps arrived. He would begin building the necessary chakra needed to perform the seal strengthening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:47 pm
Crash!!!!!!!!!
'
A large Fox landed in the landscape.Luke had sensed his brothers sinister chakra and arrived A.S.A.P. "Pain-kun what has happened here,Is'nt Kiza suppose to be training teh Sage Arts."He says confused.

*Not my best entrance*  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 pm
Kiza paid no attention to what just happened. And was still staring at his seals that look like tattoos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 pm
"He was... unitl his fox took over him right in the middle of training.... he has been growing and we need to reseal it. ASAP."  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 pm
Luke walked up to Kiza worried. He was still pissed at him for their fight before but he wondered why the Fox took control. "This fox needs to be tamed before the promised day. The world may need its strength for "that" battle"he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:55 pm
"Please take a seat Luke. We are just waiting for Korps now." Pain said still sitting in the small circle.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

P ii r a t e W h o a h

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Korps appeared out of the light particles, he nodded to Pain and Luke, "So I understand your fox has grown? And needed resealing?" Korps said with a serious look on his face, he was pretty sure Pain Luke and himself were the only ones with the sage mode mastered and Kiza was next on the list, but if it was growing then it needed to be resealed before any training could begin. Korps had taught himself in the land of the light after beating the beast himself and sealing it inside himself. ((I posted a really bad a** post of this happening but I can't find it. D: ))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff