Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:21 pm
*He positioned himself in such a way by the front that if these people or things were going to get in, they would pass right under him. He used all of his strength to hold his mass up near the ceiling. He herd the door at the front click and shift for a little bit before the handle turned. The door swung open and the person walked in the front door. He watched the intruder walk directly under him. He was happy his training helped him however he was worried on how long he could hold himself up. He kept on eye on were the intruder was going however the intruder just stuck to the living room were he was sleeping prior. He wondered were this other person came from in this god forsaken city.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm
When Sora got in sight of the house she looked through the side window to see an intruder in the living room and managed to see Nicholai hold himself up on the ceiling. So as quietly as possible Sora snuck in through the kitchen window, but kept herself hidden against the wall closest to the window to prevent from being seen. 'Nicholai if you're going to do something nows the perfect time.' Sora mentally urged Nicholai to make a move before he ran out of strength.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm
*he felt a odd urge however he dropped to the floor and barely making a sound even while wearing combat boots. he came up on the intruder and put an arm around his head in such a way that when he left his own right shoulder an pulled his arm to the right a loud crackle echoed through the living room. a moment later he felt the dead weight in in his arm as he brought his other arm under the bodies left arm and eased the body down quietly. he let out a sigh and mumbled "opps..a little too hard on that one." he said as he started looking over the body for items, tools, or other.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am
Sora walked out from her hiding spot lightly applauding Nicholai for getting rid of the intruder, "Nice work Nicholai, all your training really paid off." she complimented as she looked at the man to see if he was someone important or just another regular person.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:11 am
*he snapped around with his knife drawn at the first clap of her applause and was ready to kill if necessary however once he noticed who it was, he put his combat knife back in it's sheath. he shook his head "don't startle me like that....it's bad enough that i'm still not a hundred percent." he said as he turned back to the body. after opening the back pack that the intruder had his eyes lit up "Святое дерьмо, могло быть. Сегодня мой счастливый день." he mumbled in Russian as he brought his HK-USP .45 Tactical into view. he herd the door at the front creek unusually as he kept his weapon in hand.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:17 am
Sora chuckled at the reaction Nicholai had gotten when he saw what the man had on him then out of pure instinct she aimed her Desert Eagle at the door when she heard the door creak.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:34 am
*he looked through the window and noticed the the trees outside were moving like a mild wind was blowing through. he then out his gun in it's respectable holster. he looked to Sora and wondered as he slid his combat knife out once again waiting for her response.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 am
Seeing Nicholai get his knife out once again she motioned for him to move towards the door then did the same and once she got close to the door she had her hand on the handle then looked to the Russian man for his response.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 am
*he got into position just off to the right of the door. he got into a stance as he was ready to take out anything the could be on the other side of the door. he waited until sora was ready.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:51 am
Seeing Nicholai get into position Sora took three short breaths then quickly opened the door and prepared herself for what was on the other side of the door.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:02 am
*he slowly walked over to the door and looked around the door frame then outside. the only thing that was still rather annoying was the lights that were pointing to the house. he didn't see any zombies so he felt a little bit at ease. he walked over to the source which turned out to be a Ducati motorcycle. he pulled the key out of the ignition and walked back to the house as the lights faded from the bike. he stopped at the door and noticed a high tech lock picking tool. "now how would a scavenger get a hold of something like that?" he said out loud for Sora to hear.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:12 am
"My guess is that the scavenger was either no ordinary scavenger or was in special ops. But either way the scavenger wanted to get in without anyone knowing, his motives are unknown but who cares...supervivencia del más apto, matar o morir." Sora spoke as she went back into the kitchen to lock the window she came through and began making sure that the windows were locked to maximize security so that no scavenger could break in.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:18 am
*he raised a brow as he herd the last of her sentence. he pulled the device out of the door knob and closed the door behind him and locked the dead bolt and the knob lock. he looked at the lock pick tool and then shrugged his shoulders as he tossed the tool and the key to the Ducati on the kitchen counter.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 am
Sora chuckled at what the Russian man did when she spoke her Spanish saying then decided to let him know what she had said, "What I had said in the last part of my sentence was 'Survival of the fittest, kill or be killed'. In my opinion that saying applies perfectly to the situation at hand with the zombies and people trying to break into our haven." After saying her piece Sora turned the safety on her magnums and put her keys to her Suzuki Hayabusa motorbike in her front pocket.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:25 am
Kurai-Sado
"Who in the right mind would pay a mercenary 80 grand to dispose of information for the cure to this virus that's plagued New Raccoon?" Sara said to Ryu, slowly inching her hand towards her gun hidden in her coat, having the intention of only using it if Ryu Azore was going to cause some problems.

Ryu held out his gun to Sara with both hands. "Put your hands in the air! How do you know my name?!" Ryu glared at the woman. "... and for the record, I think you know who would pay me that much. HE did. Lets say that me and him are... 'good friends', Hehehe~" He then stepped closer to Sara. "I'm serious... If you don't tell me who you are and how you know my name, I will open fire."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff