Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:51 am
I hope it not too late to join

User Name: KamioMisuzu

1.Name: Aeris Misuzu

2.Race/Races : Angel/Elf

3.Appereance: Aeris is 17 years old, she has light blonde hair that goes down to her back, her eyes are blue and green, she has very light skin, 5'5, slim, she has wings she can summon but she cannot fly with them. she has a very simple outfit, a white sundress that is short and goes up to her thighs, for shoes, she only wears socks because she finds that shoes not as comfy

4.Powers: the power to heal others but not herself, she also has the power to munipulate wind

5.Background: Aeris was neither accepted by the angels or elves, instead, she grew up in the woods with a human woman who took her in while she was young. when she turns 17 she decided to go to the cities to make money to pay her gaurdian back for what she has done for her.

6.Mood: Aeris is very quiet and shy, she is kind of slow sometimes, it takes her a lil while to understand jokes, and is realli innocent compared to this day and age. but she cares deeply for her friends.

7.Alignment: good  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:00 am
Zeramir looked at the man and scoffed with a smirk on his face while putting his glasses in place letting a flash of light blingd everyone who saw him in the eyes for a second. The mage turned his back and thought hoping she could hear."My lady Aeris Misuzu...Report to the crime scene..."his fingernails grew into demon fangs as his eyes turned crimsom red"That I can't stop this war?...That not even we can't change the balance of the cosmos?...Heh...Watch us Axel...Watch us. "Says to himself while standing besides Sayo."Let the games begin"  

Zeramir

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 am
Aeris sat at the back of the coffee shop, so no one would notice her. She gazes into her hot chocolate, until she hears her name quietly said. Suprised, she looks up quickly to notice the confrontation that has started...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:42 am
Zeramir left sayo as he got closer to the new comer taking her hand and giving it a light kiss looking into her eyes with a sight that could melt any normal woman."Good evening Aeris...I have been waiting for you...You are exactly what this team is lacking. A beautiful and normal being among halflings"smiling" And the angelic healer that even if the warriors are to stubborn to accept it...you are a very importan asset to our team"Left her hand go and took his right hand slowly op putting the tips of his fingers without touching her face with his fangs and caressing her face taking his face closer to hers."You truly are what I needed, the light to make me lack my darkness... I could stand here and compliment your beauty for millions of years to come but..."Looks at the human" Don't know why but I am thinking, now we fight..."  

Zeramir

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:04 pm
Sayo could only stare at Zeramir for a quick moment with a cocked eyebrow a laughing expression dancing upon her face. This employer of hers was quite the ladies man. Often times he's seemed to try to hit on her and here he was hitting on another woman who seemed particularly normal compared to Sayo other than apparently she was a healer that Sayo herself was suppose to appericate.

A small smirk played on her lips as she looked towards the girl, she would not need her assistance as far as she knew. Sayo too had her own healing magic and it came in an abundant supply for as long as she lived. Looking towards the so called enemy once more she waited for him to strike first since he was so bold enough to put himself into such a position. Though a three against one battle didn't seem very fair, what Sayo knew about honor was put aside for the moment to continue her line of work. It was up only to her employer now to back her down for it to be a one on one match.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:27 am
"I see you are very excited about fighting this man...Well if your desire is for me to back down and watch the fight, so shall it be. Aeris and me will be here to back you up if you get into trouble. However it may be...destroy him if you wish."Smiles at Sayo after telling her this and sits with aeris secretly telling her to her ear."Do you happen to know who that man is and why does sayo want to kill him so badly?"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:16 pm
Shuyin burt throught the door and stood there with a look of hatered in his eyes," I've been sent to test you." He slowly drew his sword and calculated the odds of his sucess against three opponents, "I'm only here to test him so you two stay out of this got it cause even I have a code of honor and it states that I will never hurt a girl understand?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:23 am
"So...Shuyin" Says Zeramir getting in front of sayo in a protective manner at the same time making her get back." It seems our paths come across each others once again...although I would have liked it more if it was over better circumstances, like watching the game or having a bud..."Zeramir put his scythe in front of him preparing for a fight."And I doubt you are here to test me on my cooking skills...well...anyways...lets give this beautiful ladys a good show..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:01 pm
"I'm only fighting you because of certain curcumstances that are out of my control at the moment," Shuyin pulled his sword completly and pointed it at him," I'm sorry for this but I'm not alloud to hold back at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 pm
Sayo could only stare at the two. She did feel quite pissed that she was being ordered out of a fight and reluctantly took a seat next to Aeris not really caring for her presence, though she didn't make that known to her. Sitting back she untied her hair and scoffed slightly, 'How dare that boy call me a girl!' she protested in her head annoyed as hell.  

Raelin Li

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:17 am
"I don't remember myself saying you had to hold back my young friend...lets just end this, I am not in the mood for killing...not without a reason...but I guess this would fall into the category of self-defense...well anyways...fight... "Puts his glasses into place as his eyes turn crimsom red and his scythe dissapears turning into a black Katana with a red satanic inscription along the edge. Zeramir gets into fighting stance waiting for Shuyin to start the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:15 pm
"I don't want to fight but I have no choice, I'm sorry Sis," Shuyin poppe dhis neck and charged at Zeramir sith his sword drawn.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

TacoGirl133

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:14 pm
Aeris was shocked to see the turn of events. As she sat by Sayo she felt useless and it seemed that Sayo was a little pissed off that she was pushed to the side. So she didnt dare to make eye contact with either of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Zeramir waited for the exact moment of Shuyins slash and disappeared into the devil/angels shadow. After this the mage came out of the shadow pulling hard on Shuyins trench coat making him stop abruptly and making him fall on his back. Zeramir put his sword near Shuyins face and said."Just stop this my friend...there is really no need for blood to be spilled over such stupid matter as testing...I believe only us are worthy of testing ourselves...I belive in no God, no Devil, no lords and I believe it is us who create the paths we walk through...Our country will always end up being where our feet lead us...and our destinies will be..."Zeramir put his Katana back in its sheeth and gave Shuyin a hand."...The same"His eyes went back to normal as he said this while waiting on Shuyins response hoping that he would make a great decision for the whole squad and in Zeramir's mind that meant not getting killed.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:08 pm
"I don't want to fight you but I have no choice if I don't then they'll kill her...." Shuyin stood up on his own and turned away from him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff