Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm
*Maukas distorted personality voice comes* "HAhahahaha i see we are ready to fight you eh *he lands far enough away from Xanov and point to the dusks to attack* go *the fight begins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvfnXsNNmZM&feature=fvwrel *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 pm
Risu dismounts from the Keyblade Glider when she hears Therin’s words and rushes over. Kaname follows shortly after pressing her bracelet to revert her Keyblade to its normal state. They arrived only moments before, having finally managed to get a lock on the orb of darkness again.

Teacher and student look first at each other, then at the darkness swirling around the seemingly unconscious blond.

“Master? What…what are we going to do now?” Risu asks quietly. “We’re here, but Therin’s...”

She bites her lip. ‘He’s in trouble…’

Suddenly she feels a hand squeeze her shoulder softly. She doesn’t have to look up to know that it’s her teacher.

“I know you’re worried, but I think I might have an idea. I know Therin-kun isn’t human, but that doesn’t mean that he’s made entirely of Darkness. If we can purify the Darkness inside of him that’s been corrupted—“

“But how can we do that?! I’m not very strong, so I can’t do it, and you’re probably still tired from—“

“That’s not true,” Kaname interrupts.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm
Risu blinks in confusion. ‘Huh? What’s she talking about?’ She wants to ask this, but Kaname is on a roll.

“Well, that’s not completely true,” the dark-haired woman admits. “Yes, you’re right when you say that you don’t have a lot of physical strength. However, you make up for that with sheer willpower.

"More importantly, you have a very strong Light…and that’s exactly what we need to help Therin-kun,” Kaname finishes.

Risu stares at her teacher for a moment.

“You really think this will work?” she asks finally. Kaname nods.

“It should.” She squeezes her student’s shoulder again. “You can do this, Mei-chan. I know you can.”

Risu fingers her Keyblade tentatively.

‘If Master Kaname thinks I can do it, then the least I can do is try. So here goes,’ she thinks, before taking a deep breath. Then, she channels her Light into her Keyblade and fires it into the Darkness swirling around Therin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm
The light strikes the sphere of darkness, but it seems to have no effect. But then, a key hole appears in front of the area she hit. Then, Guiding Light appears in front of Risu, floating in mid-air. The keyblade and the keyhole both glow brightly, as if it is asking her to unlock his hidden light. Seraphic Melody chimes eagerly, as if responding to the request.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Hearing Seraphic Melody's soft, almost impatient chimes, Risu glances at her Master.

Kaname nods.

"If Therin-kun's Keyblade wants you to help the one it chose..."

"Then I should probably do what it's asking me to do," Risu finishes, half-smiling. "That's what I thought you would say."

'I have no idea what's going to happen if I do this, but...here goes...'

Tentatively, she steps up to Guiding Light. Holding Seraphic Melody with both hands, she directs her Light energy at Therin's Keyblade.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 pm
The light strikes the keyblade and it glows brightly before disappearing. The light moves past after it vanishes and enters the keyhole. When it does, Seraphic Melody shimmers and, for a few seconds, it seems as if she is holding Guiding Light. But then the keyhole glows and the light spreads across the sphere's surface. Then beams of light burst from the sphere, more and more spearing out until the sphere bursts apart. The light grows almost to blinding and then fades. Therin floats in midair, Guiding Light and Shroud of Darkness circling him. His coat is now covered in silver markings and patterns and small orbs of light twirl around him. He looks at them and then looks at himself. "Oh, holy crap!!! I'm floating in light. I cant get down. Aaaaauuuuuuuuugghh!!!!!!!" He starts turning in midair, clearly freaking out.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm
*as the two collide a hug colum of energy is blasted into the air for all to see and a shock wave is sent out and can be felt as a cold chill to everyone*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 pm
(should probably move this to Twilight Town)

Kaname manages to bite back a smile, but Risu cannot stop the relieved grin from spreading across her face.

'It worked,' the girl thinks, relieved. Then, she feels a cold rush of air that makes her freeze.

'Huh? What was that...? A shockwave? I wonder what that could have been...?'

She shakes her head. 'I don't have time to think about that right now. Getting Therin down is my first priority.'

And she casts a quick advanced gliding spell and launches into the air. This particular spell increases her High Jump ability and allows her to Glide for longer periods of time.

"Need a little help?" she asks Therin, giggling slightly, as she floats over.

She stops in front of him, still floating, with her hand held out.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm
*the two continue to fight then Xanov falls to the ground* who are you
"You never needed to know" *they strike again and a colder shockwave is sent*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 am
"Uuuummmmm..." He looks at her and blushes. "Ya, thanks. Ive never been like this before. It's like all the magic is different now. Like... all the darkness is gone. I can only feel the light." He takes her hand and let's her guide him down, but when they get down, his body seems to refuse to touch the ground. "Hey, wait no, I want down darn it" He starts to get angry as he keeps reaching for the ground but can't touch it. Then another shockwave reaches them and he briefly emits a field of light. Then he falls down and his keyblades vanish. All the markings on his coat are gone and the light orbs vanish. "Ow... What was that?"  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 am
*Mauka smiles and splits into 7 other people with personalities on there own, and each with there own weapon.* Crap.....*xanov fights again but gets out numbered and out strenght and is thrown to the ground in pain* "Lets end this!!!" *all 8 people glow in a energy that feel ancient and creat a destuctive orb above Xanov*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 pm
"It seems as though there is a high energy battle going on somewhere," Kaname says, walking over to the two. She had been watching their exchange with some amusement when she felt the shockwave made by two familiar energies clashing.

Risu whirls around to face the Keyblade Master, a worried look on her face.

"Could it be Xanov-nii?!"

Kaname nods, her face unreadable.

"And Mauka, I believe. If I'm correct, Xanov-kun and Mauka are facing each other, much like when they destroyed a whole 80 acre training field when they were training under Master Rizo," she says gravely. A flicker of pain flashes across her face when she says Rizo's name. Risu notices, but chooses to say nothing, so as not to further upset her teacher.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm
Until, that is, she remembers what it is that her Master said.

"Wait...Xanov-nii mentioned something about another Master, so I thought that maybe he trained under him before you took him in. But wasn't Mauka your student?" she asks, confused.

Kaname shakes her head.

"Mauka was one of my students...but at the same time, he trained under Master Rizo. Mauka is a strange young man, gifted with a rather...odd ability. I did not know it until he destroyed my home. If I had known earlier...I would have refused to teach him.

"But we mustn't worry about that right now. We need to return to Radiant Garden to help Xanov-kun. I know he said we musn't, but..."

"He's in trouble," Risu finishes.

Kaname nods, before turning to address Therin.

"Therin-kun, I do not know how you know my students, or even why you are helping them. That is why I am giving you a choice. If you wish to join us, I know my Glider can handle the extra weight.

"I speak for both Mei-chan and myself when I say that we would appreciate the assistance. However, if you wish to leave now, and continue about your business, that is fine, too," she finishes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am
"I welcome any chance to fight the darkness. I will join you. However, I think I can get us there faster." Therin starts drawing power in him self. "Now that the light isn't so bright, I know where Mauka is, and he's using powerful darkness. I think I can control my own now, but I can't get any closer with a portal than a few yards. Hold on." Darkness starts swirling around him, but it doesn't have the same evil sense to it. He directs it to open a portal, and a corridor opens. Through it, Xanov can be seen fighting someone, or rather 8 people.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm
*Noticing the portal he makes a break for it and blasts a attack at the orbs* "Let him go...he will prove useful to me" * Mauka and the others dissapear as XAnov lands in the dark portal and knocks out*  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff