Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Alice shrugged. "Dont think I am going to die as easy as he did, and I thought he would have a chance." Alice said. "Oh well." She looked at Quinn once again. "I am not as stupid,I wont make those mistakes." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 pm
"The only mistake he made was challenging me, and you my dear-" Zach vanishes right in front of the girls eyes, dissapearing into the shadows. "Have already made that mistake." Zach says from a location no one could pick out just by his voice.  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm
"Actually I saw how he gave himself up to you." Alice said and silently jumped up into the trees. "And I will not do that." She said, she put her long hair up in a pony tail.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 am
mercyx92
monochrome-girl
Yui yawned and checked her clock.It was 10 pm!She closed the curtains and climbed in bed.Then she thought to go say g'night to her daughter.She climbed out of bed,pulled on her housecoat and walked into the corridor.Finding Lucia was easy since she was in the corridor also."What's wrong?Why are you up so late?"She put a hand on her shoulder.

~Lucia jumped when she heard her mother approached; she was still jumpy from the dream. She smiled at her mother, hoping that it wasn't too shaky.
'Nothing, Mother. I just thought I should find you and say goodnight.' She lied. She felt her nose flare slightly and knew that if her mother saw that, she'd know Lucia was lying. Inwardly, she cursed the little sign that gave her way when she was untruthful.

Yui smiled."OK.G'night and sleep well."She trotted to her room.She took one last glimpse out the window and sighed.Then she turned over and pulled up the comforter on her bed and went to sleep.

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:24 am
Zach appears for a second at the base of the tree the girl is in and uses his scythe to cut it down in one clean stroke. Then, just as quickly as he appeared, he vanishes again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm
Eureka appered next to Alice."Hello.Are you a student too?"She asked as she took a drop of dew on her finger and froze it into a ice drop.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm
Alice pushed the girl next to her to make her avoid the falling tree. "What the heck are you thinking?!" Alice almost yelled and moved to another tree.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Eureka smiled.There was a river near the tree,so she took some water and froze it into a ice path.She walked to the other tree."Yea I know I'm not all there in the head some days.Sorry.I'm Eureka,who are you?"She asked.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm
"I am Alice." She said. "Tis a bone that I am trying to get him to leave." She said and looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:56 pm
The ice path shattered.By then Eureka was on the tree."Need some help with that?"She asked.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm
"If you think you are usefull." Alice said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Eureka pulled out her dagger,span it in her fingers,and held it."Oh I know I'm useful."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:12 pm
The bone looks at the two girls. "Well then. Two students of the sage. How interesting. Your souls will be wonderful meals for the demon lord." Zach appears far in front of them, the scythe sitting on his shoulder soaked in blood. In a matter of a couple more seconds, there are two thuds from the direction of the gate. Both of them being the guards, dead on the spot. "So are we going to play or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Alice did a little back flip and stood her defense from the bone.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm
(I'm already lost -.-)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items