Manga or Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thecatsred

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Well, it depends. Take Love Hina for example, I LOVE the manga.... and (although I tried really hard to like it) I hate the anime. But with the case of FMA, I like both. So, well, yeah... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:51 am
I love watching anime, and alot too, but then again I like reading manga lot more because well I don't really know why but I just like manga better  

Little Princess Yenni

starbubbles

Sparkly Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:08 pm
i prefer anime over manga because i can normaly get the series cheaper than i can buying it. (get the box sets, alot of series are the same price for 3 episodes as it is for the whole series.) but, i'll be honest. it's because of manga that i've come to enjoy reading. i used to hate it with a passion, now i can read boooks for fun. as lame as that is, i owe it to mangas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:31 am
I prefer anime over manga also,since in my area its a whole lot cheaper than manga, its animated, and there is a whole series out there.Even thhough I love reading manga, for some reason anime seems more addictive.  

cute_soapy

Ezariah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:56 am
Some manga is better then the anime and some anime is better then the manga so really... I dunno. I would have to say anime. I'd rather watch a series then read one. It all depends though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:34 pm
I'm fine with either, but I prefer manga. Mainly because I spend more time on it than anime. I'm too lazy to wait for boxsets to come out for anime, haha. And I have trouble adjusting to somethings that are added in the anime, like filler episodes, which sometimes bug me. >_>  

Inkieee!
Crew

NightDweller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:03 am
Both i cant pick
i buy both  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:57 pm
Demona_Darchanjel
Definately anime. I can't get used to reading a book backwards thing.

Its really not difficult at all..  

Zororo

xXxKiraa_AkumaxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:10 pm
Hearing those words it makes me weak,

Hmmm..........Manga.
^^

And I never wanna say goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:49 am
Anime you have to wait a long time to see it and a manga has like 7 episode in one book  

anime_maniac_forever

Nurse Bree

High-functioning Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:53 pm
I'm for manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:32 am
i like both epualy  

leggers289

xxNai-chanxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:00 pm
actually its the manga thats ridding me of my money. but i can't say which is better. reading the manga is a little confusing for me and the anime i can understand better. but the manga has the little things that the anime leaves out. so i guess i'm ok with both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:12 am
I havent been reading or buying manga lately but I have to chose manga. You can read it at your own pace and not have to wait for what happens next the way you do with anime (either because the episode isnt out yet or etc like that). You also don't have it edited around or dubbed if it was manga. You get the real thing. That's the way I see it atleast.  

KohanaXo

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces