Twilight?
  Yes
  No
  What the stars? I see them every night
View Results

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:55 am
Gimpy53182
Okay I have a question are all you people for a movie twilight?? Because I'm not there NEVER going to find the perfect edward ion some websites i've seen all the guys they suggest have Black hair edward has RED/COPPER!!!!

They'll dye it for the movie. Come on, if any guy has an oppourtunity to play Edward Cullen, they'd take it. They'd have so many fangirls if they pulled it off, it'd skyrocket their career.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm
The Vorpal Tom
They'll dye it for the movie. Come on, if any guy has an oppourtunity to play Edward Cullen, they'd take it. They'd have so many fangirls if they pulled it off, it'd skyrocket their career.

Unless they'd never heard of Twilight and had no idea what kind of fanbase it has. Though I should hope that someone would at least look into the part before accepting it.

kel aka gandy

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Everybody knows of it... at least, in tinseltown and the like, we do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:40 pm
wow was eclipse great or What. !!!!!!!! I am so serious. wowowow  

dirt bike girl

Psychomech

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:49 pm
    I've actually read Twilight, it's sequel New Moon, and it's final book so far, Eclipse. Although I'm awaiting the next book, and I do plan to buy it, my opinion of the book isn't nearly as high as it once was. I am still in the Stephanie Meyer guild, though. xd I really, really dread the movie, because I don't think that anybody could live up to my standards in regards to Edward. Or Bella, for that matter. Argh! That's what I have to say about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:55 am
I just got Twilight from the library. Thanks for the suggestion. I just started reading it.  

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Task Accomplished 100

Rualeen

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:16 am
I liked the book. I didn't know it was such a hype. It was translated to my language and I did it for a class work. then I lend it to a friend an dit still hasn't come back. 3nodding
I must say the writer is a smart one. Handsome vampires are a thing that will sell, add a human with a crush and you have a hit. Although I have to say she wrote it very well. It a good book, now I just have to wait to get it back crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:00 pm
Hey somebody said that EVERY girl is and Edward fan NOT ME I LOVE JACOB BETTER!!!!! HEHE  

dirt bike girl

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:05 pm
jacob is pretty awesome, but he is sort of a jerk you know. like in i don't remember which book, but he kinda blackmails bella into kissing him with a guilt trip. really though, i love the books. they are well written and very interesting, and i am already pinning for the fourth one whee august of 08 my friends,... august heart heart blaugh whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:02 pm
Yay! They're going to start work on the movie next February! Kristen Stewart is to play Bella. News

And apparently Stephenie Meyer's website has been revamped.

kel aka gandy

felicity_mills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:07 pm
heart Sounds interesting i generally don't like scary books but that could change right? heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:57 pm
This book is not scary. It is suspenseful at some points. But any who, I can't decide who i like better, Edward, or Jake.... I love them both! I was crying through the end of Eclipse because of the decision Bella was forced to make and how devastating it was for the person she didn't pick ( I don't want to spoil it) But i recommend it to any body, theres something in there for anyone to enjoy it. One of my favorite series heart heart heart  

Lady Amica

ekitten614

Tipsy Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:10 pm
I've read the whole thing and New Moon and Eclipse (the books that come after it) and LOVE them! The author writes so well, I can never put the book down for very long. And it's realistic! It feels like the story could actually happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Have you seen who's playing Edward? I'm kinda upset about it. I don't think he's the part....

But yes, you've seen me in this many times before. First as twilight92, but don't worry, I'm not as much as a spaz anymore. lol  

januaryfreeze92

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:20 pm
It took me forever to read it, because it didn't sound like something I'd like. I finally picked it up out of boredom and ended up reading the whole huge book in less than 24 hours - which for a book that large thats extremely fast. For me.

I adore these books. I've no idea why, as the story really isn't something I'd like (I don't like vampires, I don't like mary-sues, and I don't like romances), and the writing isn't that great, but omigosh, they're so good! o_o

wait, they're making a movie!? that was fast. . . eek  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces