Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
The War for Freedom (3 main leaders left total) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Jennifer stands up after a few more seconds and places her head in her hands. "I'll go get that united ready soon sir... are you sure you don't want the privilege?" she places a hand on the door frame waiting for his reaction. It was only polite she make sir he didn't want to end the girls life first before getting a group ready to kill her.

______

Sandra lets out a whimper form the back seat and leans her head against the window. "I Just want to go and sleep this whole thing off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:32 pm
Charles waved his arm in dismisal. "Go ahead. I need to finish this before I go eat." He murmured, glaring at the desk. His headache wasn't getting any better, he was starved for pain and that wasn't helping at all...

Fukumi sighed in relief as she pulled into the drop off area, shutting off the truck. "Thank god we're here..." She groaned, resting her head on the steering wheel.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AlmightyWaffle

1,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 pm
Caleb,sorely regretting it, had slept through the entire ordeal, and now couldn't afford to sleep. Coming to his senses some two hours after he had arrived at his lab he knew something was up, Charles hadn't come storming into the lab, even though Caleb had made his presence in the building as known as he wanted it to be. If the Zeren-knows-whatever-the-hell-it-is hadn't used that remarkable ability of his to tell if Caleb was napping, then it was because of a more pressing matter. Caleb, out of natural curiosity, then decided to check in with Charles, just in case he had napped through something cool. Slinking out of his underground laboratory, Caleb made his way to Caleb's office and knocked on the door.
--------------------------------------------------
Bastion, had as much clue as to what had happened as anyone else. He remembered falling to his feet, and an extreme mental pressure. strangely, his thoughts drifted to his radio, which he had left on a table outside the testing area. Hauling himself up, weapon in tow, he rushed over to his radio. "Hey guys," his voice crackled over all his teammate's radios, "What the hell just happened?" Wondering if Charles knew about this, he sent a small message upstairs asking what had gone on, if anything weird had happened, then his boss was sure be informed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Rogue came to his senses after he heard chatter on the radio. He remembered a feeling like a bat had hit him in the chest when he fell back. "I don't know Bastion. I'm down in the sewers near one of the base entrances when it happened," Rogue replied over the radio trying to catch his breath.  

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm
Jennifer got up and turned to the door as someone knocked on the door. Really what was people and disturbing Charles to day, was it cause she wasn't behind her desk. She would have to have a stern word with the girl she had keeping an eye on who came to see Charles in her place. Opening the door Possessed to lecture the would be solider came face to face with Caleb. "Good Afternoon Sir" She turned to Charles. "Commander, Caleb is here to see you."

((Ok I'm only going to post this till someone tells me WHEN Jennifer because Bastion's boss, because I'm to confused to post any more))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm
((Hey Alex, you mixed up Es' char.'s between your char.'s... Sandra is the rebel and Jennifer is in the gov't. Caleb should be talking about Jen, not Sandra and Bastion should be talking about Sandra, not Jen... Thought you ought to know.))

"It was some type of magical backlash from something. Not sure as of what, I have some of my people check it out. Whoever it was is in serious trouble though, the government won't let whoever just pulled that stunt survive." Fukumi said, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose as she spoke into her comlink.

"Hello Caleb. You can go Jennifer." Charles replied, finishing up the latest paper before looking up again. Setting down his pen, he ran his hand through his hair.  

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm
((Yeah but how would Sandra be Bastions boss... that doesn't make since either... *whine*))

Jennifer nods her head and walks Past Caleb with a nod of her head. "Good day." She had more enjoyable things to take care of. Such as making sure a certain clean ups were appropriately taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:04 pm
((sorry, I edited the post, it was just terribly worded))
Bastion radioed back to his buddies, "Okay, but more importantly is everyone okay down there?" he asked nervously.
--------------------------------------------------
Caleb returned the greeting to Jennifer as he stepped inside Charles' office. "Hello Charles," Caleb greeted, "Do you have any clue what that was a moment ago? Must have been powerful, as it affected most of the workers in the lab. Even Bastion was out for a few minutes before I came up here. I trust that something interesting happened."  

AlmightyWaffle

1,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm
"Jennifer said it was a magical backlash originating from that genius med graduate. She's gone to take care of her and the clean-up crew is with her." Charles sighed and rubbed his forehead. The red mark had faded, but he still had the headache. "Send out a few patrols of the soldiers. We've been too leanent to the rebels." He said with a frown. "Find a few dozen and round them up. We'll...make examples as to what happens to people who betray the government." He added with a maniacal grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm
Rogue heard Bastion. He picked up the radio and said, "I don't know about any one else but I feel like someone tried to break my ribs with a bat." Rogue got to his feet and started to rub his chest over his heart.  

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm
Sandra looks up at Fukumi and leans forward in her seat resting her chin on the shoulder of the front seat. "Yin... it was Yin..." A whisper was all the girl would dear. She didn't want to have to explain to others how she knew. Fuku though knew who and what she was thus would understand.

_________

Ryan took out his radio after hearing what everyone was saying. "Fuku how is Sandra Doing?" Yes as always Ryan the over protective brother, must know if his sister is alright.

___

Jennifer with a group of clean up mean went to dispose of Yin. Jen was going to take no chances with the young sorceress, there would be no escape for her. This she would make sure of personally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 pm
Aeon got up slowly and shook his head as he got the rest of the way up. "Can't let this slow me down for to long." Aeon said to himself as he grabbed his head still a little bit dizzy. "I also can't afford to be caught in this yard." He said quietly to himself as he jumped on to the roof of the manor from where he was and then looked around towards the rebels base and then jumped to another building to the west of where he wanted to go as he began to take a round-about route to his destination.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm
"Sandra's doing...okay. I had to slam on the brakes in order to not get into an accident with the car in front of me. We both ended up feeling like our heads're gonna bust open. Everyone needs to get back to base quickly... I'm betting one of my spies know what the hell is going on so we can probably check up on the reports that I know will be pouring into my office in a few moments." Sora replied to Ryan and everyone else. She was worried about what had just happened, knowing Yin had just been compromised. She wasn't much of an undercover type rebel before all of this, and now Sora was willing to bet she was dead or headed down that path very quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm
After a while of randomly jumping about the city Aeon finnally decided to take a full jump towards the base. First he landed on the ground where he was certian there wan no one around he then jumped into the air with such force that the ground behind him shattered a bit as he flew into the air making sure to over shoot the rebel base by a few miles. When he landed it made a small crater similar to the one outside of Charles' building.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm
Archer walked a little further down the sewer's and found a latter leading upwards. He started climbing up and had hopes that no one was parked over or standing on the manhole cover.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff