Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
"I was looking for any vampires hunting humans, zombies that got out of the cellar, any demons haunting any rooms or humans. Anything that shouldn't be done to expose us or even give suspicion. We can't have anyone doing things to show we're not an ordinary hotel or else hunters come a knockin for our heads." Shred then turned to Alice with a smile as he leaned forward with his elbows on the desk. "I prefer to swim actually. Why do you ask?" He was actually curious of her question. She'd asked Ethan to go with her when she walked in that morning but he refused so she went alone. Maybe Alice was looking for a swim buddy and Shred was now considering if he should go with her during his break.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan returned to the counter, his smile returning as he looked Eve over. "Hello there" he said, and took out two different keys. "Very bottom floor, or very top floor?" he asked, looking at the keys. Vampires usually like the bottom floor, but others like the very top floor because of the view at night...

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Miyu held her head thinking. "Hmm...Nope nothing like that at all." Miyu sighed. "But I did hear of a hunter in town." Miyu looked at Shred. "I think he is staying at the hotel downtown because there have been reports of monsters." Miyu shrugged and sat down. "He has not found this hotel."

Alice listened to Miyu's report. "Shred you should stop by during your break my break is going to be over soon." She sighs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm
Uwn waved her hand at Shred as though saying that it was unimportant. "I made it look like a murder... don't worry, I've been in the game since birth." with a frown she added, "whether I've wanted to be or not..." smiling again she said, "I'll try to make sure I push the body down the chute next time, alright?"  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Shred smiled and chuckled as he watched Miyu hold her head adorably to search her memory. 'So cute,' he thought. He then looked to Alice with the same smile, proud for his third correct assumption. He was getting a little too good at it but he like it. "I'd love to stop by and swim with you, Alice. My break is this afternoon at about 5." Shred then listened to Miyu's news about the hunter in Downtown and was relieved that he hadn't discovered the Red Moon yet. "Hopefully he doesn't find the Red Moon or else there'll be one hell of a lycan he's gonna have to deal with."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Miyu nodded her head. "Yeah I will see into it when I go haunting tonight during my break, and find out some more news." Miyu stretched. "My birthday is in two days!" Miyu said cheerfully.

"Alright thanks I got to go." Alice said and stood up and went to the pool.  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Tediri says:
((I gotta go everyone. Goodnight. <3))

Bai now...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm
(night )  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm
(night)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image
(See ya tomorrow ladies.)

"Be careful he doesn't catch you, ok?" Shred warned his little sister figure. After a month he'd considered this a second home and a new family. Last thing he would ever want is for one of these people to die on his watch. And the term is quite literal since his break is right after Miyu comes back from hers. "I'll see you in about an hour and a half, Alice!" Shred told her as she left.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve rang the front desk bell."Hello,is anyone here.I need help,and it's hot in here"Eve was standing near a sunny window so she put up her umbrella again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm
"He wont." Miyu said softly. "I guess its almost my break time." Miyu said doing warm-ups like she would run out the door as soon as she heard break time.  

Minihost

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm
(bye then.)

"Hot?" Miyu shrugged. "Then lets go to your room and I will turn on the a c."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 am
Name: miho kane
Race: vampire
Job:barkeep
Bio:after the fall of her clan,she wandered without a purpose. then she came to the red moon in and was treated like family. she works as a barkeep using her blood magic and high dexterity to make her customers have a rememberbul experience
Personality:cool yet playful
Picture: User Image
Other: likes to work as an alchemist/bloodmage in her free time.also dose not say no to a challenge  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items