Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anything I should Edit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:24 am
Dusty Golightly.....the first thought that pops up is Tinkerbell. You step(go) lightly through life, leaving a little dusting of yourself/personality with whomever you meet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 am

Sweet Moonbeam. Wow, the first crazy thing is.... the the moon is as sweet as a gum ball but beware should you eat the moon... you'll shoot beams our of yer mouth! icon_surprised! This was just a crazy one lawlz I thought it was fun

Sire Rose Stryker

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 am
HI , ROSE STRYKER...WELCOME 2 THE GUILD...

OK WHEN I THINK OF UR NAME.
I C RED,PINK,YELLOW AND WHITE ROSES..WIT A REAL SWEET LIGHT BEAUTIFUL SMELL TO THEM..AND STRYKER MEANING IT STRIKEZ UR NOSE ...SO NOW I WILL ALWAYZ THINK U SMELL LIKE ROSES..SMILEZ BIGG ..HUGZ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am
Billion Dollar-AZZ - Well, it's probably a good guess to say that either you feel like a billion dollars or you love money, or both. When I see the AZZ I automatically think of Jazz, and you do appear to be jazzy! I think it's safe to say you are rich, at least on Gaia, and you're a classy lady. mrgreen  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Straight Talker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm
Dusty Golightly......no moss grows beneath your feet. You shake off all negative vibes in your world and tread softly leaving only good vibes wherever you go! smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Straight talker - it rather defines itself quite well, doesn't it? You obviously tell people the way you see it, whether they like it or not. In other words, you tell the truth. An admirable trait if ever there was one! smile  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm
Rose_Stryker
Its funny because when I see Dusty golightly..... One thing comes to mind... lawlz.... "go lightly" on her. Haha I kinda got a kick out of this contest smile No harm ment here razz

Right : /  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm
Dusty Golightly
"Esme Marie Cullen". Okay... that's a hard one, although it's not a stretch to imagine you may be of Irish ancestry, as "Cullen" is an Irish name, but who knows if it's a real or made-up name? Your Avatar certainly isn't Irish! LOL!

There are four letters in your first name, five in the second, and six in the third. If you made up the name, you have a tendency to like order in all things, or whoever named you does. In a chaotic world, order is a good thing. heart

Esme Marie Cullen is a fictional character from the Twilight Series. She resembles a "Mom" like figure to a family of vampires. I do not know much about the Series, but this should be a close enough explanation of the name.

Xeliel

Noob

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm
-iSpizike-
This is NOT the Invite Contest to all of those who were too lazy to read through the simple rules. Please DO NOT post who invited you here. Thanks and Enjoy!

Well, I'm "new" to this Guild, and this is my first contest ... ever.
Anyways, When you post, comment the persons Avatar that is above you, under you, or anywhere else in the Forum:
-First Reaction
-If you like it or not ...
-Etc ;o
Later, I'll take/create a poll listing the ones that obtained the most attention in a separate Thread
(Give this one about two or three weeks)
I'll be back for further information this weekend.
In the meantime, vote as you wish.
First person to vote gets a Random Prize ;3

You can comment both the Username and overall avatar ..
But what I'm looking for is the Avatar.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:29 pm
-iSpizike-
-iSpizike-
This is NOT the Invite Contest to all of those who were too lazy to read through the simple rules. Please DO NOT post who invited you here. Thanks and Enjoy!

Well, I'm "new" to this Guild, and this is my first contest ... ever.
Anyways, When you post, comment the persons Avatar that is above you, under you, or anywhere else in the Forum:
-First Reaction
-If you like it or not ...
-Etc ;o
Later, I'll take/create a poll listing the ones that obtained the most attention in a separate Thread
(Give this one about two or three weeks)
I'll be back for further information this weekend.
In the meantime, vote as you wish.
First person to vote gets a Random Prize ;3

You can comment both the Username and overall avatar ..
But what I'm looking for is the Avatar.

Username Section is now Closed. Avatar Section is Now Open.

Xeliel

Noob

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm
Dusty Golightly
"Esme Marie Cullen". Okay... that's a hard one, although it's not a stretch to imagine you may be of Irish ancestry, as "Cullen" is an Irish name, but who knows if it's a real or made-up name? Your Avatar certainly isn't Irish! LOL!

There are four letters in your first name, five in the second, and six in the third. If you made up the name, you have a tendency to like order in all things, or whoever named you does. In a chaotic world, order is a good thing. heart

50th POST ;D Prize will be sent in one to two days. PM me if you do not receive the gift.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:01 am
"Spizike" - Methinks the "iz" may have been thrown in there because someone was already using "Spike". Could be wrong, of course, but that's what it looks like. A "Spike" is sharp and in one context can mean "smart", so it probably fits you. That's the best I can do... it's a hard one!  

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xeliel

Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Dusty Golightly
"Spizike" - Methinks the "iz" may have been thrown in there because someone was already using "Spike". Could be wrong, of course, but that's what it looks like. A "Spike" is sharp and in one context can mean "smart", so it probably fits you. That's the best I can do... it's a hard one!

Notice: Username Contest is Over except for the Final Voting in the neighboring thread.
And, yes, you are wrong D'x But that was an excellent analogy. I never really thought of that ;B That's how smart I am : /

CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff