Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled at Akari. He watched as Akella flinched awake. "You woke p quicker than I thought you would," Tyler said, putting his hand on her head. She was so cold. She smacked his hand away. "I'm fine," she said, standing up and trying to mask whatever she was feeling, physically and mentally. Though the first step she fell. He immediately caught her.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Akari went to reach of Sy but he was already out of arm distance.
Akaris ears perked up at th sound of Akella turning as watching Akella (did he see that kiss.. is he jealous?.. mad? Sy, why can't you tell me)  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:53 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella pushed away from Tyler and fell against the wall. She stood straight and was about to say something when she saw Sy and Akari. she rubbed her head."whats wrong with you?" Tyler asked her, irritated. She was looking at the floor, upset by something the other three were oblivious to. "Nothing," she said. She headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm
As Sy looked over at the barely walking Akella "Goodmorning.. oh! are you okay " getting up quickly grabbing her arm and putting it around his shoulder helping her. "i'm sorry... i can let you walk if you want" as slowly slides his hand away from her waist  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

"I'm fine," she said again. Tyler sighed and sat down on the bed. "Well, its better than what happened last time," Tyler said. There was an x-shaped scar to the left of Akella's chest, near her heart. Akella acted as if it wasn't there. She stood on her own, though barely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm
"may i ask ... what happened to give you such a scar?" Spress asked before sitting back down on the couch.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella put her hand over her scar. "My mother thought I was some kind of evil, having then the only child she knew born with white hair. She tried to kill me," Akella said. She sat down on the couch as well. It wasn't see-able before because Akella had been hiding it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm
"thats terrible... i think your hair is lovely.. and even though its history is bad.. the scar is kind of nice, unique and i like it." Sy gently slides closer.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:34 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella folded her hands in her lap. Though there were friendly people there, she felt lonely. inanimate, maybe. close to it. She wondered if she really was evil. She felt as though the darkness were suffocating her, though she hid it from everyone who tried to care for her. She wouldn't let them pity her. That was her only problem though, she didn't know how to open up and let people in. "I don't get it," she said. "what's there to like about me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm
"well.. "Sypress shocked by the blunt question "umm .. you are you, strong willed but never given the chance to increase your physical strength cause you had never been able to do things on your own. Like with your parents, horrible treating you like that.. but.. to go through years of that and then leave, you are strong. And.. you are beautiful. " Sypress when saying this turns and gently hold her face looking into her eyes. "its so crazy... i just only met you tonight.. and yet i feel like i've known you my whole life..." letting go of her face as he stands with his hand out to Akari "come on Akari.. lets go.."
Akari with a shocked look on her face "but.. Sy... what about *looking over to Akella* aren't you worried ?" With that smile "Yeah.. i'm worried but.. they are both strong and they both do not need to feel like we are more people putting pity on them." saying all of this on the way to the door  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

"Sypress," Tyler called his name. "She doesn't want you to leave." Akella said nothing, though her eyes seemed to be pleading. She was gazing at Sypress as if she had been dazed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:17 pm
"So.. may i ask how you .. you feel about this?" Sypress turns looking at Tyler. "You have always been there for her right?! Maybe not lovers but you are still close to her. Fight for her.. i just wanna know if you feel the same way as i do when the thought of my closest person to me would leave for another!" Sypress drops his head as he screams for an answer, then punching the wooden column beside the entrance of the livingroom.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella cringed. "hey, it's alright, I'm fine," she said, putting on a fake smile. "No need to get all worked up," she said. She was lying. She wanted to be worried about. She wanted someone to be there for her, not out of pity, but because they cared for her. It was one of the things she longed for the most.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm
"No i wanna know from you!" walking towards Tyler, Akari grabbing his arm holding him back "Please Sypress! don't do anything... if you care about me at all.. please.. don't" Sy stops and looks back at Akari falling to her knees still holding onto his arm "if you are thinking he was taking me away... you were wrong... if you seen that kiss.. it was nothing but a thank you for showing me to keep going with you and to never give up.. or, that is what i got out of it.."  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Tyler just stood there. Is that what he thought. All he did was give her advice. Nothing more. fall. "Akella..?" Akella was on the floor, her knees to her chest. She was covering her mouth, and she looked mortified. memories?

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff