Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Welcome to the Dollars;; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite DRRR!! Character?
Celty Sturluson
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Mikado Ryugamine
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Masaomi Kida
11%
 11%  [ 14 ]
Shizuo Heiwajima
34%
 34%  [ 41 ]
Izaya Orihara
35%
 35%  [ 42 ]
Shinra Kishitani
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Simon Brezhnev
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Other (Please state in post)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 120

alfjwej12091003

Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 am
Hey everyone, I'm a huge anime watcher. :3 If you can name it, I probably watched it (or it's on my to do list). 19 and in college.

I'm also a member of www.the-dollars.com though you need an invite code to join.

Chat me up, guys~
(Omg Law! :D)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 am
How do I get the invite code?  

Epicly Deranged

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rhemira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am
Hello. :D I am Ipocrita.

I'm also a member of the-dollars.com and various other Dollars groups. >.> My username is remix on the-dollars and Reoni on The Colorless.

I don't really have much to say, but just go to my profile if you want to know more about me.

I hope this can be a successful group~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 pm
Hajimemashite~ Watashi no namae wa Rain desu. Douzo yoroshiku. (just some practice in Japanese here)
Watashi wa jyuu yon sai desu (14). (more practice, yay~)
My favorite characters are none other than Izaya-kun and Shizou-chan heart
I love the following video from utube, it makes me laugh so hard!
Bad Day? Try This :]
of course... I also have this vid on my profile too~
I am attempting to learn Japanese...
And I think that's it... ja!  

neverendingsolitude

Boku wa Hitachiin Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 pm
Well, my favs Shizuo.
Anwaaay~ Hi, you can call me Hikaru or Hiroto. = ) hmm...I guess 3 things u should know are:

1. I really like Hikaru Hitachiin from OHSHC ^_^
2. I like many things, including manga, anime, doodling, being lazy, listening to music.....-w-
3. idk what else to write......O.O well, I guess you could just talk to me and find out!! ^_^

I hope we get along!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am
Hello, I'm Otaku Fujoshi, though you can just call me Fujoshi.

I love yaoi, anime, manga, video games, drawing, and pigging out on food. (I'm surprised I'm not fat.)

And there is no character in Durarara that I DON'T like. Everybody has their own special quirks that make them so easy to like.

I'm glad to be a part of the Dollars.  

Rkgk

Timid Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Necro-Gem

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm
Greetings Dollars!

The name's Necro and I'm a hopeful future guild member
(I just applied today and my request is still pending).
I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself because I've been posting around here already,
and, well, I didn't want to be rude and not greet everyone properly.

About me? Well I've been watching the DRRR anime since the first episode was fan subbed and I've been a huge fan ever since. heart
I havn't read the manga or the novels but I plan to someday 3nodding
Let's see...aside from that my fave characters are Kida, Shizuo, and Celty (in no particular order)
and I am guilty of being a ShizuoxIzaya fan whee

Well I guess that's it for now, I do hope to become a guild member and get to know all of you soon!
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 pm
A little late with introductions, aren't I?

Well, hey there, I'm Nemu. I'm into cosplaying, playing and listening to music, roleplaying, drawing/sketching/painting, writing, watching something new (I hate cliches, obviously), translating stuff when I feel like it, and collecting doujin, metal buttons/pins, posters/prints, and cellphone charms. Platonically, I have no preference in love or relationships, and I ship any kind of couple (as long as I like it or make sense... lD). よろしくね~

A forewarning, I hate it when people become strict or selfish on what they hate (Like... Yaoi pairings), so please be less aggressive on that towards others, this is Dollars... You're ruining the fun.

Hmm... I got into DRRR!! when a friend bought a novel for me. She was kind enough to lend me the next few books as well, and I was hooked. Of course, I like Shizuo, Izaya, Kida, Celty, and company, but the real stars are definitely stuck in the novel. People say 'Oh, Kida and Mikado are overshadowed by Izaya and Shizuo', but really, they aren't they're still part of the main cast. Some novel characters that stuck out to me are Kururi, Mairu, and Aoba are absolutely charming, and there's no way you can hate Chikage. <3

The anime seems nice, but I'm upset the set number of episodes is so small. I really like the background music.

Other fandoms/series I enjoy are Arakawa Under the Bridge, Bakemonogatari, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Working!!, Baccano!!, Sengoku Basara, Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, Kuroshitsuji, Togainu no Chi, Lamento Beyond the Void, Axis Powers Hetalia, Tegami Bachi, D. Gray Man, Nabari no Ou, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy Series, and I can go on for ages...

Thanks for reading through my babbling. @///@;; Hope to get along with everyone.

Icipher Infinite

STOP SHOOTING ME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 pm
I'm Oz Vessalius. ~ o u o
Just call me Oz, though. xD
Let's see.. Well, my favorite character is Shizuo, and I am cosplaying Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts on this account. o:
I even have a Shizuo cosplay account, iHeiwajima Shizuo. Feel free to add me there if any of you would like!
My favorite animes are Ouran High School Host CLub, Durarara!! Inuyasha, and Pandora Hearts. But, I'll pretty much watch ANYTHING if Vic Mignogna voice acts someone in it. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 am
Heyo,
I'm a loser as you can see, no special font here.
I go by the name Andcetera on other sites(ie dA, etc. Also the name of my main account) But most people just call my Andie.
I like to draw hence the dA account, though I don't go on as often as I used to.

I can't decided whether I like Izaya or Shizuo more hmm. I'm a cliche shonen-ai fangirl so Shizuo/Izaya or Izaya/Shizuo is the pairing for me though I like pairing Izaya with Namie too. As for other animes I watch? Well I'm still kinda into Hetalia and Reborn, kinda. Not really.

qinqi

kyocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Kyocha, but you can call me Ky if you'd like to.

I've been into anime for only two years now so I'm still fairly new to this.

I have big dreams for my life. I want to restore America.

Writing has always been my biggest hobby. I have a lot of other hobbies as well, but they mostly fall under the "artistic" category.

I'm so excited to be a part of Dollars! It's nice to meet all of you. 3nodding I hope to be an active memeber of this community.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Aeritsi
Hey everyone, I'm a huge anime watcher. :3 If you can name it, I probably watched it (or it's on my to do list). 19 and in college.

I'm also a member of www.the-dollars.com though you need an invite code to join.

Chat me up, guys~
(Omg Law! :D)

You called? = w =  

Sire Jaculate

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShamanGirl101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Hello everyone~

Hm, I guess I'm supposed to give three tidbits about myself? Well then...

My favorite characters from Durarara!! are Izaya-kun, Shizu-chan, and Celty, although I like everyone in there.

I like lots of different anime, manga, books, and topics.

I have a very odd career choice that most teens wouldn't even think of doing. I'm going to be a mortician.

I'm excited to be a member of the Dollars and hope to get to know you all soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 pm
Hi hi! 8D
Ummm....Walking in here all excited without much of a plan for my introduction wasn't too smart of an idea...ahahaha....
Okay!
My favorite characters are Orihara Izaya, Heiwajima Shizuo and...Sonohara Anri! With that said, I wanna say that I really like all the other characters too! Well... maybe not Yagiri Namie as much but...
Oh!
I also love the ShinraxCelty pairing~
Hmmm....
I'm going into Computer Engineering(?)  

Yuriko Fujiwara

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items