Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
✖✖- mad world -✖✖(accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:08 am
Miriam stumbled, taken back slightly by Valda's reply. "Would that be mad, meaning angry, or insane? Whatever would she be angry with me for?"
Although she did not know why, Miriam already had a look on her face that made her appear guilty of something. She was simply nervous incase of a bad impression.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:28 pm
Valda narrowed her eyes, still grinning. "Oh, you'll have to find out for yourself...." she said lightly.  

Vivaldi of Hearts

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 am
Zephyr walked silently on, a content smile on her face, pondering the possibilities of her interactions with this new Queen, and likewise keeping an eye on the Trickster. There was nothing in this moment, after all, that truly needed to be said.

((Oh man, Trickster relying on a Pirate queen of all things to keep her safe? Not the best idea in the world....lolz.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 am
Trickster stuffed her hands into her pockets as they walked on. Wondering if she'd gotten herslef into a bad situation.
*But then again, no body lives for ever* she thought, kind of happily and sniggered at the thought. She looked up at the faces of the others and decided to try start up a light conversation.
"How about a riddel?" she stated, without waiting for anyones reply she started:
"Four of us are in your field
But our differences keep us at yield

First, a one that is no fool
Though he resembles a gardener's tool

Next, one difficult to split in two
And a girl once had one as big as her shoe

Then, to the mind, one's a lovely bonder
And truancy makes it grow fonder

Last, a stem connecting dots of three
Knowing all this, what are we?"

(Ooo, it adds to the plot :O what if the Pirate Queen stabs her in the back: dun dun DUUN!! And i was wondering, is there a red queen in this yet? XD riddels are always fun XD <3)  

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Valda smirked. "It's simple..." she said, but held back her answer. She wanted to see what the others thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:46 am
((It's more the old antic, never trust a pirate. if you think she's going to do much more than go, "Oh, you want her dead your majesty? Go ahead, I couldn't care less." *shrug* ))
Zephyr did not even bother to shrug her shoulders, but spoke a simple,
"I am not amused by riddles." In truth, many of her personalities were often times fond of riddles, but the Queen did not care for them in this moment.

((And I don't know if we do have a red queen, but we need one, and fast!))  

JauntyJabberwocky

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 am
Trickster sighed, irritated at Pirates reply. Why couldnt she play along? It wasn't like they had anything else to talk about...
"You think its easy, now do ya Valda?" she remarked. challanging Valda to say what she thought.

( =S wonder who's gonna be the red queen then)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm
Miriam stood in thought. "Hmm... I do so love riddles, but this one seems rather difficult. I think the third sounds like.... OH! Wait I know the answer!"  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:12 am
Trickster jumped excitedly, it was a random act; but she still did it.
"I cant hold it in!" she burst out giggling "The answer is: The four suits in a deck of playing cards

The Spade is a gardener's tool.

The Diamond is the hardest gem to break. "Little Girl and Queen" is a Mother Goose rhyme, in which the Queen gave the girl a large diamond for picking the Queen some roses.

The Heart bonds with the mind to form love. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

The Club is three dots connected around a stem."

(Ok, that may sound lame, but it was fun XD)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 am
Miriam giggles with delight. "I knew it!"

(methinks Valda shud control the Queen. She'd be best for it considering her character's the Queen's assassin)  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Miriam giggles with delight. "I knew it!"

(methinks Valda shud control the Queen. She'd be best for it considering her character's the Queen's assassin)

((I second this idea.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm
( surprised do you mean I should also rp the queen? or valda should...manipulate the queen into acting the way valda wants her to? and sorry for not posting recently, ive been backed up =.=; wink  

Vivaldi of Hearts

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm
((I say you play the Queen. If you want to do the second, that would be interesting as well. n_n ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm
((I agree with them XD Youd be a good Red Queen XD woo)  

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:36 pm
(mwa ha ha...thanks? lol okie...I'll try = u ='')
Valda smirked. "I thought so. The foolish gardeners in my queen's castle always play such riddles." She pushed through a few more bushes and suddenly the air seemed to chill a bit. In front of them stood an enormous castle, colored different shades of blacks and reds. "Here we are..."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff