Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Rosetta watched him walk away. she pulled out the note, though she didn't read it. She pulled it away and picked her flute back up, having dropped when Ryuu came. She shook her head furiously as if to empty it. The flute transformed into a violin and she sang the words as she played sleepsong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

"I didn't really mean nothing by it." She stood up on the railing and balanced herself on it and turned to look at her brother. "It doesn't matter what i was doing there and it's not much your buisness." She looked away from him her tears dryed and stopped flowling.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu didn't even speak, he simply walked away going to his room and locking the door. He sat as his grabbing his guitar and playing staring out his window. He found himself playing Wake me up when September ends by Green day. He stares out the window.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Rosetta missed a note and her fingers slipped, the bow cutting her fingers badly. "Ouch," she said as her blood dripped to the ground. The violin transformed back into a flute and she picked it up with the undamaged hand, heading into the castle. She came to an abrupt stop in the first corridor. Shadow beings formed behind corners and stalked the lonely Rosetta as she walked slowly down the corridor, hand bleeding.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

Olivia sighed and jumped down from the railing and walked back inside where her piano was back in place. She sat there and simply dragged her fingers along the line of keys. Olivia finally got up and left the room. The sun was setting and she made her way into the forest were her horse was walking around eating some grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Rosetta looked out the window and watched Olivia ride off. she sighed, the feeling of loneliness beginning to haunt her again. She ran down the corridors, up the steps to her room and into the bathroom, rinsing her hand. Her hand burned as she walked back into her room and sitting on her bed, pulling out the note Ryuu had slipped in her pocket, reading it this time.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Olivia rode her horse to clear her head and they were still in the forest. Suddenly her horse bucked up causing her to fall off of him rather hard. She was shocked and couldn't soften the impact because her mind was else were. Olivia looked up to see her horse freaking out and running all over the place. SOmething spooked him but who knows what. Olivia got up and tried to sooth her horse. She flet that her wrist was sprained but that was about it. "Calm down ...calm down." She pleaded with her horse and out of nowhere the horse ramed into her rocking her into a tree. This caused her to yell out in pain since she could hear and feel some of her ribs breaking. As she fell to the floor her horse bucked up and was ready to stomp on her but she managed to roll away. She stummbled up and managed to hug the horses neck and soothed him. Soon the horse calmed and stayed still. Olivia slummped to the ground caughing up blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu slowly remembered the note,

Rosetta. I know what I did was unacceptable but, it was the only way to keep this place up...

Sorry.

He sighed.Ryuu's ears instantly perked up as he heard the scream. s**t! He ran making his way through the trees and finding his way to Olivia. He couldn't speak he ran to her crouching down and looking at her.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Rosetta's enlightenment from Ryuu's kiss was gone, realizing it didn't mean anything. Rosetta heard Olivia yell. She grabbed her flute and jumped out of the window, landing on her pet that was in the form of a pegasis, she flew to Olivia. "Olivia!" Rosetta jumped down from Bliss's back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Olivia looked up and quickly stood up. She tried to realease the rope from her horses neck knowing that it wasn't his fault. He began freaking out again because of this and began bucking wildly. Olivia stepped away not wanting to get hitt again. She coughed up blood again feeling her breathing shortening. Her rib was close to puncturing a whole into her lung. She dared not speak but she wanted to tell Rosetta to let him go.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Rosetta climbed onto Olivia's horse, holding on tightly as she tried to calm it, succeeding. The rope around its neck turned back into a flute and Rosetta grabbed it. She looked angry and sad at the same time, but for different reasons. Rosetta jumped down and walked to Olivia, kneeling beside her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

Olivia placed her hand on the three ribs that broke and her hand slowly began to glow. Inside she was begining to heal and soon she was back to normal. She took in a deep breath and sighed. "I'm fine...don't worry," She gave a smile to the both of them and slowly stood up. "Something freaked Alex (her horse) out. It must have been something really bad, he doesn't get that scared easily." She looked around to see if it was still around. Alex came up by her and licked her face as a way of an apology. "It's ok..." she said and patted his big head.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Rosetta nodded and immediately retreated to Bliss, her slit hand burning again. Bliss was still a pegasis, A black pegasis with a white main and tail. Rosetta climbed on silently, her expression an upsetting one as she didn't look back at any of the three. Bliss ran and flew off into the sky toward the castle.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm
Akia sat in her chair at the hideout being bored. She knew that if she went and attacked Olivia again that her brother and Rosetta would be there to back her up. Then she decided look through the water to see what everyone was doing. "My oh my, what boring things these people do."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Olivia sighed and looked at Ryuu, "Brother why is it that im always targeted? Is there something about me that i myself don't know?" Olivia said in a sad but curious tone. People seemed to always try and hurt her and worse kill her. There must've been a reason for that, but what?  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff