Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
The Tea Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What tea are you taking?
Green Tea
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Black Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
Oolong Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
White Tea
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Pu-erh Tea
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Herbal Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
None, thank you.
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
I want COFFEE!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 52

Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm
Candy trying to enter the conversation added " But if you add some Burgyberries and mustard to it the effects become quite pleasant! Never tried it myself but a friend of a friend of a lost aunt who remarried my great uncle only to give birth to by brother who ran away from home searching for our lost dog who happened to find a little girl and walked her to Figger Forest where the Dodo just happened to be holding a very dry history lesson from which Mrs. Duck just had to waddle away to cease her duckling's wailings of hunger after an exquisite game of Caucus where she had won a beautiful and shining thimble that was very handy when her grandmother the Mouse was sewing her handkerchief back together after being torn apart by a rabid flamingo who had gone mad after the the unforgettable croquet match held by the Queen of Hearts only a few days ago! "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm
Raven stared at Candy for the longest time before answering, "Waste not, want not," and, after draining her squimberry tea, went to reboil some water for her lemon tea.  

ravenkitty776

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm
Azure sighed; their conversation wasn't of much interest... humans are such unusual creatures. She always seemed to be the only Lepidopteran at these parties; infact the only insect. "That isn't the best way to enter a conversation." She said in a bored tone to Candy.  
Cara the Sweet rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 pm
Interesting.  

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Cara the Sweet rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Indeed so...the effects will take place soon enough.~she responded to the newcomer~

~turning to Azure~ Well if I may say so myself I find it quite interesting if you did not, also I was only trying to be of some help! Why must I be constantly pestered with rejection?  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cara the Sweet rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm
By the way madame I must inform you that the dice are old and moldy no longer fit for use~Candy informed her~

((the event ended on the 22nd))  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Thank you both and it's ok I was just wondering if I could get someone. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:37 pm
is it just me or is there a hack on this page, asking for username and password???  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 pm
"You don't have to listen to my advice if you don't want to," Azure replyed. "I was just voicing my opinion."

((Yeah I think there is; also in another topic too. o.o ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 am
Raven let her head loll around as she waited for her tea bag to steep. Turning to Azure, she said, "Full of rejection, eh? I'd have thought that caterpillars were of mysterious encouragement towards the past, present, and future, not of rejection to just one time era."

(Someone hacked into my account and added a scam to the end of my siggy, so that might be why. Sorry!)  

ravenkitty776

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 am
"What do you mean by that? How can one reject an era? All I said was that I didn't think it was the best way to enter a conversation," Azure said, getting slightly annoyed people were twisting her words. "And before that I was advising Candy not to steal. What has any of that got to do with the time era? Infact; I am quite sure it has nothing to do with it at all!" She declared; quite sure Raven was rather confused. "Explain yourself."

((Ah, okay. o.o ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm
"You were telling her not to steal, were you not?" Raven began, twirling the little spoon in her teacup around with her finger. "I'd have expected a caterpillar to make a more witty remark regarding the consequences of stealing in both the yesteryear and in the future, instead of just focusing on the now. Besides, aren't your words supposed to be full of wonder and thought, instead of obviousness?"  

ravenkitty776

The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces