Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Divination{Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jatar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Jatar walks into the classroom and takes her seat, studying the crystal ball in front of her. After listening to Professor Decipher’s instructions, she gently places her hands on the sides of the ball and closes her eyes, concentrating hard. She sits with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open while the ball sits stoically on the table. Opening an eye, she watches it intently while thinking about her question. It slowly begins to turn a faint shade of silver, tinted with flashes of bright yellow. She focuses completely on the mist, leaning toward the ball to watch for any images. She sits pensively many minutes, but nothing more appears. After a time, she closes her eyes again and allows the mist to fade away. Opening her eyes, she smiles politely at the ball and carefully carries it back to its spot on the shelf. “Professor, are we going to be using the crystal balls again soon? I thought I might be getting something, but I think I might need more practice.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

"Once this lesson is completed you will be tested on the first two lessons, you can come in and practice your gazing technique at anytime, just please be sure to lable the session as extra study/ practice and then go ahead, you never know you may be awarded extra credit. The final in the class is not cumulative but can have an extra credit assignment related to the first two topics."

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Professor Deciphyr called out from her desk to all the students "ATTENTION STUDENTS the lesson due date has been moved till 4-27-10, please get it done by then."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm
Helen stared at the crystal ball. Hesitantly, she touched the cold surface and tried to think of an appropriate question. She drew her hand away as a pale yellow cloud started to form. But the yellow soon turned into a light silver color. The mist eventually cleared away, only to show a hazy image of a set of books. Helen put her hand back on the ball. She tried to visualize the mist coming back. It took a few minutes, but eventually, the mist covered up the image and the ball was, once again, back to its normal state.  

aramaa

Wizard

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

Exam is Posted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Fred comes into the classroom late but takes her seat as if she wasn't tardy whatsoever. She starts studying the crystal ball in front of her and listens to Professor Decipher's instructions the best she could to get caught up. She closes her eyes and sets her hands along the sides of the ball. She starts concentrating on a question that comes to her mind, and her eyes squeeze shut. She opens an eye and looks at the crystal ball. There is a swirl of black clouds that soon change into red. Fred starts to be a little scared if there was anything more to come so she closed her eyes again and lets the mist fade away and bring it back to its original state. She manages a weak smile and and whispers to the crystal ball, "thanks, crystal ball." She sets it back where it belongs and heads out of the classroom, thinking about what the ball had shown.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

Wanders the class to ensure students are not cheating. Once your test is completed you may attempt another crystal ball reading if you feel so inclined." Professor Deciphyr said calmly.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:17 pm
Endria enters the classroom ready to take her exam.she sits down,and starts taking her exam.When she's done she quietly takes a crystal ball to practice some more ,while her classmates were still taking the test  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm
User Image

In the event you do choose to practice crystallomancy after your test is completed and turned in please rp your reading it may earn you extra credit points

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:54 am
"Will I have time for everything I have to do this week?"Endria asked the crystal ball.After a few moments of waiting for the answer she started to see the colors and the images,at first everything was blurry and could not be distinguish,but then she could see everything clearly,she saw something that looked like a clock,but,was it going backwards?or at least that's what it looked like,and there were different colors,they were a mix of green,black,red and white,when she saw the color red in the crystal ball,Endria thanked the ball,as quickly as she could in which she almost let the ball fall down,lucky she catch it on time, and just sat there,somewhat scared of what could happen,wondering if the red could be part of her question or something way different.She took a piece of paper and wrote what the colors meant to trying to make sense of them.

Green-health and happiness of the heart
black-bad stuff coming
red-danger to come
white-good fortune

"Oh my,this sure is not good,is just,what does it have to do with me having time?"she thought.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image

Professor Deciphyr collected the test from all that completed them and took note of Endria's Extra Credit crystallomancy session.
"thank you students Class dismissed" She said as she returned to her desk.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 am
User Image

"New lesson Up Due 5-22-10 It is a long lecture so take your time. read it carefully" Professor Deciphyr said as she stood outside the divination tower.

Oshenukhar

kstar13

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Kaylin rushed upstairs and into the classroom. Quietly she announced her presence, "Hi Professor. Um, can I do my crystal ball reading now? I didn't get a chance to before."
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
"If you are in the clear with an exscused absence then please do so" Siad professor Deciphyr to Kaylin.

Oshenukhar

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces