Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm
Jake still laid back on his bed staring at the ceiling. All he could think about was Amy. He went over to pick up the phone to call Amy's best friend, Sarah. He dialed her number and waited as the phone rang.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm
Sarah was cleaning her room when she picked up the phone and held it to her ear with ehr shoulder. She was aranging her cd's know. "sup jake hows it going?" she asked cheerfully.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm
He was speaking in a soft voice. "Hey Sarah." He sighed. "Iv got some really bad news." He took in a deep breath trying to figure out an easy way to say this. "Amy's.. Gone."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Sarah paused a moment thinking he had broke up with her or something. "Ugh did you guys have a fight? Where did she go??" she asked still cheerfull as she danced around her room to her music.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm
"Thats not what I mean." His breath became uneven. "She was.. Murdered."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 pm
Sarah paused midstep her eyes wide and her face shocked. She gave a shocked cry and collapsed onto the floor. "What...how
?!" she cried.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 pm
"We did everything we usually do. I dropped her off last night. I went to Chances. I went to her house this morning, and... I found her stabbed." His breathing becoming harsher and heavy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:59 pm
Sarah had to grip the phone tightly to keep from dropping it. She was trying hard not to have a panick attack. "Amy..but..who would do such a thing?"  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 pm
"I.. I dont know.." Now he was almost crying. He could still picture her from the night before. Happy, jumping around on the stage with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm
"I'll be over as soon as I can. Are you at your house?" she asked trying hard to keep from breaking down. Her and Amy had been so close...  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 pm
"Yeah. Im home."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Sarah didn' say goodbye she hung up slid her shoes on and grabed the keys to her car of her desk. She ran out of the house and into her car pulling out of the driveway quikly. Her vision was blurrying with tears and she wiped hem away.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:11 pm
He had already walked down stairs and left the door open for when she got there. It was gonna be a long day. He could just feel it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 pm
((hey just fyi.. im going out for a bout an hour or so.. so ill be back then.. if ur still one and stuffz))  

xXVictorColdXx

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 pm
sarah made it to his house in about 15 minutes. She hopped out of the car, and ran into his house his door being open. She wipped more tears from her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff