Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm
Fryma chuckled. "Alright, then. I have something I want to show you. It's my favorite spot in the forest." The spirit took Moni's hand and slowly meandered through the forest, following an invisible path he knew by heart.

When they stopped, they were in front of a happily chattering river much unlike the one near the tree house. This river was about a mile and half wide and twice as deep with sun-bleached rocks jutting from the surface. The water was crystal clear and reflected the green-tinted sunlight like a mirror, making it seem as if the water were made up of thousands of tiny diamonds. The trees surrounding the river seemed twice as tall due to this reflection.

((I've been meaning to ask, how do you pronounce Moni's name? Moe-knee, Money, or Moh-neigh?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 pm
((The first one. Mo-nee))
Moni blushed as the other took his hand, following him and gasping when he saw the beautiful river. It was absolutely breathtaking, and Moni hesitantly stepped forward, closer to it. From the bank, he could see the many types of fish swimming in the water, as well as other river life.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Fryma stood beside him, watching him. After a minute, he pointed to a large fish with whiskers. "That's the oldest catfish you will find within the Forest of Songs. When he gets to know you, and you know how to listen, he is full of wisdom of places and things you and I will probably never get to see."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Moni smiled at the catfish. He made a silent giggle, making a sentence in the soft earth. 'I probably won't live long enough to know how to listen. It's a nice idea though.' He wrote, smiling at him. He was fine with dying, since it was only natural. He was sure the forest would be sad, though.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Fryma chuckled. "You would be surprised, Little one. It takes a very dedicated individual to learn the language of the fish, but if any one human could do it, I'm sure you could."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Moni blushed some and looked at him in surprise. 'You really think so?' He asked, below the first sentence. After all, how could anyone store so much knowledge with a language that would no doubt be hard to learn, and if he did, how long would he be alive to use it?

((We need a confession >.>))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Fryma chuckled. "You'll see." He fell silent for a long time, squatting in the sand next to Moni. After what seemed like forever, he sighed. "Moni, I have a confession to make. I like you, Moni. I want you to live with me here in the forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Moni looked at him curiously when he said he had a confession, and his eyes widened as he listened. For a good minute, all he could do was stare at him in shock and blush. And then, realizing that he was blushing like a maniac, he hid his face, trying not to hyperventilate. Hundreds of questions ran through his mind: how would his mother fare without him to help out? Even if Fryma did like him, would he just move on after Moni died? Was it against the rules to live with a spirit? How would his mother react? Would she insist to come too? Would she cry and forbid him from ever entering the forest again?  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm
"I understand the position I've put you in, and I'd like the chance to show you what my love is. If you're willing to give me that opportunity, I wouldn't be able to describe my joy." Fryma stood and placed a gentle hand on Moni's shoulder, a sad and pleading look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Moni slowly lifted his head, looking at him for a moment, at that sad and beautiful face. He found himself nodding a little, saying yes to him. 'Just let me tell my mom... and I have to be allowed to take her things to the market every day like normal... and she has to meet you.' He wrote. Those were his terms.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 pm
Fryma read the writing twice before nodding. "Of course. I wouldn't dream of separating you from your mother, Moni, and I would be delighted to meet her. " A smile slowly replaced the sadness from before, and before he could stop himself, he picked Moni up and swung him a circle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Moni made a silent yelp as he was picked up and swung around in his arms, smiling some. He took Fryma's hand and led him back to the edge, making an 'x' with his foot and pointing to it before going to get his mother. He had her at the edge of the forest where Fryma was in minutes, smiling some.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Fryma smiled kindly at the woman and bowed slightly. "Good evening, ma'am. My name is Fryma. It is a pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm
HIs mother curtsied. "An honor to meet you, great spirit. Now, if my son is right, you would like for him to live with you in the forest?" She smiled. "If you promise to take good care of him,and let him visit, I won't object, with a condition of course." She smiled even more. "You try some of the dinner I've been making for Moni and eye. I accidentally made a bit too much."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 pm
Fryma smiled. "I would love to. And you do not have to worry about your son. He will be in the best care possible with the freedom to go wherever he pleases. My only request is that his home be in the forest. He seems to be happy with the animals here."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff