Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm
Riku looked at kasumi "We're the same... But you don't have to be alone anymore, we will help you" Riku looked at Ginkiri and stroked his head "I wanr no one to be alone in this world and you two deserve better then to be constantly running... I'll protect you"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm
Ginkiri shook his head, and stepped back form Riku, with a growl."Hush Ginkiri."Kasumi said in an almost whispered voice. She kept her eyes on Riku"We might be the same because of the tailed beasts inside us, but we are completely different."she told him in a cold voice, her face held no compassion."And we are not alone for we have each other."spoke Ginkiri.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:34 pm
"So you'll keep running? Never stopping... Just stay with us, I don't care what anyone says... You know you can't last a lot longer alone so just stick here and ask for a clearence from lady hakage... She's stopped them from killign me and she can stop them from you too" Riku looked at kasumi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 pm
She started laughing."I still think I'm right. You are stupid."she said"You really think that she would be able to stop them? That would only end in war. We have no choice but to run. And even if we were somehow saved from being hunted by those ninja, there is still the akatsuki"  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 pm
"I was accused of killing my squad of ANBU then a total of 24 other ninja including the mizukage... And i'm clear for joining the leaf, you can too"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:20 pm
"Oh but did you love the killing? Do you continue to kill?"Ginkiri asked him. Kasumi grinned and griped her sword slightly tighter."Go Ginkiri."she said in a stern tone and he left from sight. "Unlike you I have continued to kill so I doubt that there is any way to pull me out of this. I also am one of the seven swordsmen of the mist, if you have not noticed."She shifted her grip on her sword to emphasize what she said.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:41 pm
Riku looked "I'm giving you a chance out of it if you don't stop I will have to kill you to protect this village"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Kasumi looked down"I wonder why we are so different even thought we are both jinchuuriki"she said mainly to herself. She looked back up at him"Why do you care so much for this village and the people?"  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm
"I don't, i care for my sister and anyone else who feels alone... I sent her to this village the safest bvillage in all the lands" Riku looked at her and then away "But... If we both left, she could be safe and you could have company"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Kasumi didn't get why he cared so much for another person. After all they all would just stab you in the back, that is why she never let herself trust anyone."It would be wise for both of you to leave this place. If there is no one hunting you because of what you have done, there is still the akatsuki that you have to watch out for. And soon enough they will come for you."she told him then looked back. She didn't want to stay here any longer. She had to get somewhere else.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

something482

Hygienic Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Jericho punched the ground,making a chasm  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am
"Wait... All three of us go then... Just don't be alone" Riku looked at klasumi and grabbed her hand draging her back to the others "And i'm not taking no for an answer... Your smart and beautiful and you shouldn't throw your life away"  

Killahill217
Captain

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

something482

Hygienic Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200