Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Shrugging Aiden thought about her question. "Something about poison. He said he would die eventually which we knew was in less than twenty-four hours. All he asked was for me to end the pain of slowly dying. I said no but he just kept begging. Finally I gave in and you know the rest." Aiden told her sipping from his own mug. It was the truth but he had no idea how Jeremiah had been poisoned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

She stiffened, poison? Who could have poisoned him? He was like her and didn't take things from strangers. By the time he had gotten to Aiden, he was already a dead man walking. "So... that's why I couldn't..." Aiden was not her target. But who was? Surely she had thought it was him, she had been so certain and now, it was otherwise.

"Damnit...I have to figure out who did this to him." she stood up, obviously stressed. Her pulse had quickened and she was searching for her sword. Already she had forgotten that it was not very far from her.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Watching her walk around Aiden cleared his throat. "I have an idea as to who may have done it. His name is James Parsons. James is neither human or vampire. The scum is a hybrid. Mother of human origin and father of vampiric origin." Aiden told her not really sure where the scum was. Last he saw James was being kept hostage at the old vampire prison Jayzabell. Although it was hard to keep the hybrid locked up and somehow he always escaped.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

"Why does that name sound so familiar..." She wondered and turned on her heel. Then again, how did she know she could trust him. Then, she laughed. Her brother was a sneaky b*****d, he often complained that he could never tell who was trust worthy and who was not. Once he figured it out however, which took quite a while, he used a strange method to show this to himself and thosehe had cared for most. Though Asuna was the only one he told about it.

"Aiden... this is going to sound so strange...but could you remove your... shirt?" Asuna blushed at this last part but stood firm.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Aiden arched a brow at the comment. "You know after I knew your brother for a few weeks he asked me the same thing. I just thought he was gay or something." He told her unbuttoning his shirt and letting it slide down his arms. The white scars from swords, bullet wounds, and many different instruments people had used to hurt him shone in the dim light. He didn't particularly care and it felt better without a shirt on. Looking down he saw that he needed to work on his body some more. The muscle was leaving a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

She stepped close and pressed her hand against his chest, just as she figured there, a little bit bigger than her own hand was the faint outline of a hand. Not just any hand. Her brother's hand. She brought her hand down and looked at it, realizing how much smaller her hand was than his. "Let me guess... he did that exact same thing, but with some strange wet stuff on his hands?" she said looking up into his eyes. She laughed a little at how random jeremiah had been.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

Looking at her Aiden nodded. "Yeah he called it his trusting gel. I still think it was a lame name but whatever floated his boat." Aiden told her seeing how she moved her hand to the other hand print. Of course this didn't bother him since he'd felt people's hands on him and this was nothing new.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

Asuna noted the many scars on him and wondered how long he had been alive. "Yes, I loved him with all my heart, but he could be an idiot. Then again, if he hadn't had his methods, I would not be sure if I could trust you..."

Of course a little symbol was not going to bring full trust to her, it would take quite a bit more, and perhaps some evidence. "So...this James fellow, do you know anything more about him? she stepped backk a little, feeling like she was invading his personal space.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Aiden thought about it for a bit. What was the idiot's nickname? Finally after closing his eyes for about a minute he remembered it. "He calls himself 'The Plague.' Something about his love of poisons and drinking the poisoned person's blood. Honestly the poison makes the blood bitter and that's how I know that Jeremiah was poisoned. You see once every week he would ask me to drink a bit to tell him how healthy he was. Your brother was a very smart hunter who realized he needed a friend that was a vampire to get to some of the other vampires." He told her recalling how his body had been destroyed by helping the other get all of his targets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image

She froze and pulled the card out of her pocket, "I know who he is...he just expressed that he has some sort of mission, and my brother... he was sad... I..." she sat down on the couch and stared at the chimney. "He was right there and I let him leave...I am such an idiot..."If only she had any family left, perhaps they would have comforted her in her time of need.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Aiden looked down at her and sighed. "The mission involved me didn't it? Of course it did." He told her as he watched her sit down on the couch. Patting her shoulder Aiden walked towards the bookshelf pulling out one book. Looking at the title he set it down next to the pistol. It was Jeremiah's diary and Aiden knew she needed to read it to understand why James didn't like him or Jeremiah much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Asuna looked up at the book and then over at Aiden, "You have a lot of my brother's things... why?" As she asked, she picked up the book and held its leather binding in her hands. The pages felt very old. Asuna had no idea that he had a diary, it seemed she didn't know a lot about him.

"Not that it's a bad thing. You have to understand I have been hunting vampires for so long, though I've never met one quite like you." Again she felt the pages, wondering where she should start, the diary looked as though it were full of things.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Aiden just shrugged at the question. He had them for Jeremiah and that was all she needed to know. "Jeremiah left them to me. When someone gives you something you keep it." The vampire told her leaning against the bookcase stifling a yawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

She smiled and opened the book to one of the dusty pages, reading aloud:

"On this day I fear i may have made a dire mistake. With Aiden's help I managaed to find him and harm him, though in the last moments, I realized he was the wrong target. How ashamed I was! I tried to help him, but it was all too little way too late. I left him with medical aid and pray that I never see this man again." She stopped reading and looked up from the book, "An accident? What exactly happened that night? I mean... was this James, or another vampire?"

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Aiden walked over checking the date in question. Hm last June. Thinking it over Aiden remembered who it was. "No it was my vampiric brother. The man who changed me also changed him. James was locked up at that time. Greg, that was his name." He told her remembering that night with all the blood shed that was for naught. Someone had told them that Greg had been hunting people and hanging up their carcasses. When they found him and looked around Greg didn't have the evidence of having it. The real vampire was Charles and they met him the next night. Those nights were trying to keep hidden but they just came back.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff