Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm
I calmed down & looked at Kisa-san (I think Hiro just got another Love rivel LOL) I then hug her, "I'm sorry for scaring you Kisa-san, I didn't mean to......I'm so sorry" I thought of the look she gave me, it looked like the time, when I was little I shook abit while muttering for only Kisa-san to here, "I....I don't want to be a monster in your eyes...."
I sigh in relief that they didn't fight, "Oh, my that was close! Good thing she was able to stop them."
I looked out to see that no one was fighting I sighed in relief at this. "Is there always this much drama here?" I ask as we had finish making the food. & was now setting it down Yuki had sighed then sat down at the table.
"Mostly, yes....oh, well welcome anyway." I then motioned for them to sit, to my surprise Sara-san sat by me! I was happy go lucky then, until Yuki shot me a 'do anything to her & I'll kill you' look * sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm
Kanatta was sitting there quiet not saying anything while all this commotion was going on. She just sat there staring at her mother's necklace remembering that horrible day.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm
I looked over at Kanatta, she had a sad look on her face I got up walked over to her & gave her a hug. "Please don't be sad....I know the past is painful, but you must press on!" I told her, Tohru look at me then at her, she then got up & hugged Kanatta as well.
I looked at the three girls hugging, 'I wished I could hug them, but I would turn into a dog, with Tohru-san there.' I sighed & looked at the TV, "Huh?" I muttered as I flipped the channel to find myself watching Sara-san disapper into a portal(He had them prerecorded for Kyo & Tohru) I then see the title it was Naruto, 'Why didn't I see this sooner?!'
I looked up in time to see that I with the others fall into a portal on TV, I was going to say something when I notice that not only us got ported here, but Orochimaru's group as well, 'Not good!' I thought then looked at Shigure-kun, "How did you get this?"
I looked at her, "I'll tell you now here in this world we only know you as a anime series" I then hope she won't have a break down.
I looked at him, "Cool! You know I alwaysed wondered what life would be if I was in anime! Now I do!....and thanks for turnin' it over there or I wouldn't have known that Orochimaru is here too!....that means we need to be careful!"
I sighed in relief that she didn't freak out, "You're welcome, Sara-san" I smiled at her.
I then get up & walked to the door calling for Naruto, "Naruto-kun! We have trouble! Orochimaru is here as well!"
I looked over at Sara-san wide eyed, "What?!" 'This isn't, good!' I tensed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm
Kanatta smiled as the girls came over and hugged her but she wasn't sad at all but it didnt matter. Since she heard that Orochimaru was here in this world as well she got extremely angry. She wanted to find Orochimaru soon but she that she had to play it smart. "So that slimy slithering snake is in this world as well," she said as she made her hands into fists.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm
I nodded, "If he finds us here, then he won't leave these people al-" I stopped in mid sintence when I felt a Chakra that felt like Orochimaru's, but off little was, I asked "Which way did Kyo-kun went?!"
"Huh? I think he went east why?" I asked her.
I jumped up then before I left, "Naruto-kun, Kanatta-san stay here & protect them! I'm goin' to get Kyo-kun!" I then started leaping through the trees til I found him. "Kyo-kun!*drops down beside him* Kyo-kun I know you need to cool down, but if you keep goin' this way the-" I tensed it was too late, (Have to play him too for a while xp )
"My, my what do we have here? Ah, Sara.....I don't think he will be a threat *looks at Kyo then back at me* why don't you entertaine me for a while, I find this place boring" I then charge at her.
I took a stance then look at Kyo, "Kyo-kun stay by my side!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm
Kyo looked over to see who was talking and knew what was about to happen. "Oh what ever im leaving," he said and headed back but not back home.

Kisa smiled at Naruto-kun and sat down at the table. When she heard Orochimaru was here she got scared. "This really isn't good at all..." she shook a bit at the thought.

Hiro looked over at Naruto with an angry glare. He patted Kisa on her shoulder softly and tried to calm her down.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm
I looked back at Kyo then at Orochimaru I went wide eye as he changed direction & started at Kyo. "Kyo! Look out!" I then jump in front of him to sheild him.
"Well, well as kind as ever, you know I'm tempted to steal this boy here(that sounded so gay xp ) For experments" I smirked as I put more weight behind the kuni I was holding.
"Like hell you are, we are geusts in this world, and I won't let you destroy it!" I glared as I held him at bay, then he suddenly threw afew shruiken at Kyo. "Duck!" I called behind me, then I felt pain in my stomache, I knew he just stabbed me, but I didn't let that stop me, I glared at him as I tasted my own blood in my mouth.
I laughed as she glared at me, I took out the kuni & licked her blood off the end, "Such good blood, you're too noble why risk your life to save someone who doesn't even care about you? I sence no chakra in him so he's also useless, Just give up" I then go at her again.
"I won't let you hurt Kyo-kun, he's nice enough to put up with me, that and he's alot more better lookin' then you, ugly! He has more heart then you ever will!" I then pull a lady Tsunade & send him flying!
I growled at her, then before I leave I throw more kuni at the boy, "I will be back! You have won this round next time it won't be so easy!" I then disapper.
I had go in front of Kyo & took the hits for him. I then pull out the kuni's then looked at Kyo, "You're not hurt are you?" I ask while pulling the last kuni out.
(meanwhile LOL)
"I'm sorry for scarin' you Kisa-san, we'll protect you and your family! So don't worry leave everything to us!" I gave her a reasuring smile.
I couldn't help, but worry about Sara & Kyo....'Please you two be alright' I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Kisa just nodded and sat there silent having a bad feeling.

Kyo looked at Sara and sighed. 'Why am i always with the crazy people..' he said to himself and looked at her. "No im obviously not...now i suggest you go back to your friends so they could help you out, or go to the hospital." He was a bit worried but then again he didn't really know her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:21 pm
I sighed in relief then winced as I tried to move, I coughed hard enough for blood to come out of my mouth, but I was detrmined to get back, even though each step was painful.
I knew Kisa-san was worried still, "Don't worry everything will be alright." I rubbed her back as Hiro & I trys to calm her down.
I got up, "I'll go look for Kyo-kun and Sara-san" I walked out & followed where I saw Kyo went that's when I smelt it...blood I started to run.
we were not even close to the house when I fell to my knees. I was also getting dizzy form the blood lose. "Heh, is it bad? Kyo-kun?" I try to get up again but fail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 pm
"Look, you know I can't carry you back so..." he was about to finish when he saw Shigure running over. "Well good thing now he can take you since he doesnt get effected for some reason." Kyo walked over to Shigure told him what happened then told him he was heading to the park.

Kisa nodded and tryed to clam down.

Hiro was getting more and more annoyed by Naruto and pulled Kisa toward him now having his arm over her shoulder, "It's ok Kisa."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 pm
I went wide eyed as he told me this, "Ok, but be careful Kyo-kun, he might try to go after you again" I then pick up Sara-san, "Hold on Sara-san!" I say as I carried her back.
I gave a slight smile at Shigure-kun, "Thanks Shigure-kun" I was fading slowly.
I got even more worried so I picked up the pace, once I final got home I told the others what happened, while calling Hatori to help us out. (good thing there's a doctor in the family xd )
I was shocked when Shigure came back carrying Sara-san, once he told me what happen, I knew why she ran off for, she wanted to help Kyo! But he couldn't carry her, so Shigure had to do it, I was pissed & worried about Sara-san I stood up went over to a random tree & punched it as hard as I could, making a dint in the tree, blood oozed out of a wound I had gotten when we were looking for Orochimaru in our world, I stared at it, for a minute before punching the tree again. "Damn it!.....why do I feel so useless.....at a time like this if Sakura-chan was here....damn it!" tears sweld up in my eyes.
I passed out from all the blood lose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm
Kanatta walked over to Naruto and put her hand on his shoulder. "Naruto dont worry. Sakura tought me some medical jutsus, so i think i can help Sara. So dont be so sad and beat yourself up over nothing. Ok?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm
I looked at Kanatta, "You're right....ok" I hugged her, "Thank you" I then start to walk slowly back to the house, hiding my injured hand.
"I know you hate being called like this Hatori-kun, but we have an emergency!" I then explain some of it on the phone to him, (I want Hatori to fix Sara up some, so make it a light healing justu ^_^) "Please get here as quick as you can!"
I sat down where he laid Sara-san at, Tohru was freaking out over her, but she calmed down enough to get some of the blood off of her.
After I got off the phone with Hatori I went over to Sara, 'Poor girl she was helping out Kyo-kun and this thing happened!' I got some of her hair out of her eyes, she moved a bit from my touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm
(dont thts wut i was planning on doing)

Kanatta walked in and walked over to Sara. "Here let me heal a little bit she wont die from to much blood loss." She started healing Sara's wounds.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm
(Ah, OK xd LOL psyci?)
I watched helplessly as Kanatta started to heal her, 'Damn it! In these types of situations I'm just as useful as bushy brow!' I clinched my fists even though one throbbed in pain.
I watched in aw as Kanatta-san closed up, well mostly closed up the fatal looking wounds. (guess I have ta play Hatori for a while...unless you want to Kanatta well when he gets there) I took one of Sara-san's hands & held in gentlely as we waited for Hatori.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff