Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
The Bitter journey to success <before pics pg.5> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHY is it so much easier to gain weight than lose it???
two words: processed foods
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
losing weight is very hard work
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
you need constant motivation to lose weight
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
gaining weight is simple calorie in > calories out
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
who invented the stupid scale anyways?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the one size fits all is my best friend
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
my body just hates me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
why me?!?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

en-pointe off-balance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:20 pm
You've mentioned once or twice, like "cramps today, start of cycle, no exercise". I remembered having read once that exercise, particularly abdominal exercises, can alleviate menstrual pain.

So I googled it, and found an article. http://women.webmd.com/features/exercise-eases-menstrual-cramps

Maybe next time you wake up with cramps, use it as motivation and get on the elliptical? Not sure if it works like that, but I don't think it would hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm
thanks  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 am
It's official i think my aunt is working against me.Everything in the house is bad carbs scream . I told her i cant eat those carbs because of the way my body work and what does she do when i ask her to go to the store for some fruit??she comes back with more pasta, bagels, and tortillas! gonk what does it take to get an apple or an orange around here? everything here involves carbs. she even ordered pizza the other night and put 3 slices on my plate then got mad at me for not eating them.She knows im trying to lose weight but all she does is work against me.

Have any of you ever had this kind of problem?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 am
Breakfast:banana and taco

Lunch:taco

Dinner:spaghetti

i used a book today as a ten pound weight to work out my arms. whee  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 am
i want to wear this sometime this summer!!! in a medium (if my boobs can fit that is).

User Image

MY BEFORE PICS

Note as the picture progress i show my problem areas. progressively showing each flab i have.kinda glad tee shirts can hide it all. sweatdrop

1 2 3 4

As you can see my abs and back need a lot of help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm
That's a really cute top! I'm sure you're going to be able to fit into it with your hard work. Behold the power of the written word! Increasing minds and muscle size since Guttenburg!  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm
themadwriter
That's a really cute top! I'm sure you're going to be able to fit into it with your hard work. Behold the power of the written word! Increasing minds and muscle size since Guttenburg!

oh i really dont want more muscle i have enough of that already.lol..i just really gotta slim up my torso and shed some pounds.found out my bf weighs a little less than i do. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Breakfast:tacos

Lunch: tacos

Dinner: 1/2 cup of beans with meat in it

Note: tacos= tortilla w/ cheese w/ tomato sauce

Today's fact: muscle weighs two-thirds more than fat  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 am
Breakfast: my 1st coke in 8 weeks

Lunch:spaghetti

Dinner:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Well since I won't see my bf for awhile I am trying to convince my mom to let me go see him over the summer. She hasnt said no but she hasnt said yes either. It's starting to worry me. Since me and him will be at different colleges and everything now that he's graduating. I mean seriously I'm 19 and I am paying for it with my money..why can't she just understand I never want to leave him. It's not like i'll do anything stupid while i'm there visiting. Oh well...so yeah i had a coke this morning due to stress.i really REALLY needed that coke. I'm depressed now.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 am
Breakfast:spaghetti and milk

Lunch: a few chocolate covered peanuts

Dinner: had a dinner function so yeah gonk gonk

Note: Cycle started today.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 am
Breakfast:banana

Lunch: McDonalds.

Dinner:chinese food

TODAY = FAIL. but im back on campus now so thats good.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm
Breakfast surprised melet

Lunch:grilled chicken

Dinner: bugels (220 cals)

Snack:egg roll  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm
You should deffinetly start eating low calorie meals about 6 times a day to speed up metabolism, or just eat more over all.
._.
As long as it's good stuff.

+[Teh Amish Kotex Fairy]+

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm
+[Teh Amish Kotex Fairy]+
You should deffinetly start eating low calorie meals about 6 times a day to speed up metabolism, or just eat more over all.
._.
As long as it's good stuff.

Well I'm back on campus now so im back to my egg white omelets (230cal or less) and grilled chicken (110cals per piece) which are the lowest calorie foods on campus gonk . I just dont put portions down just what i ate.

I had no choice over the last 10 days on what i ate only the portion size. it was spring break and i was at relatives who made the meals.so yeah those few days were horrid.but im back on track now. smile

thanks for giving me the advice i wish i could do some of it but i cant have 6 meals a day because of my college meal plan. if i did that i could only eat 3 days out of the week. i kind have to work out meals that coincide with the given meal plan.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND STOP BY AGAIN.i feel like my college is working against me now.lol  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff