Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 am
Normally I'd ignore Lord of the Rings releases but this boxed set might be a nice addition for some hobbyists:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ruins of Osgiliath - out 8th of May

Quote:
This box set contains a selection of plastic ruined scenery sections, including: two statues, a crumbling stair, a ruined gateway and a large wall section. The sections can be assembled in a variety of ways allowing you to create your own unique scenery piece. For even more variation or to create a larger terrain piece, you can combine several Ruins of Osgiliath sets.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 pm
Coming the 22nd of May:

Orc Boar Boyz and...

RIVER TROLLS!

pirate  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Inenor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm
AAAAAAND O&G's are my next army for sure! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 am
I think I know what to get from the vouchers I got from the Outrider training at GW...
Those are some pretty neat minis, I do prefer the old trolls though but I don't mind these at all! new 1000 pts force here I come!  

Shinobi_8745

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm
hold on to yar 'atz! - orc boss of boarboyz...
only orcs are crazy enough to try battlefield rodeo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 pm
COMING THIS JULY:

Quote:
The Warhammer world is a place riven by relentless warfare and the corrupting power of dark magic. It’s a place where vile creatures and titanic monsters roam the lands, where vast armies of evil warriors unleash slaughter upon their victims and only the unceasing valour of the forces of Order prevent the whole world slipping away into chaos and death.

Amidst this tapestry of conflict and carnage are races fair and foul, warriors chivalrous and brutal. These are the combatants who fight for dominance of the world. From the blasted north come warmongering tribes of Chaos Warriors, armour-clad barbarians who have thrown their lot in with the Dark Gods of Chaos. In the Badlands gather the greenskinned marauders known as the Orcs and Goblins, vicious, brutal creatures whose insatiable lust for war grows almost as quickly as their vast numbers. Beneath the cities of the civilised realms nestle the repulsive ratmen, subhuman creatures whose machinations spread disease and distrust – these are the Skaven and they wish only to destroy and dominate all others. Even the forests of the Old World are not safe, for the trees themselves are things of malign presence and the Beastmen dwell within, the children of Chaos – braying beasts who crave slaughter and the chance to enact their savagery on the civilised races.

The Warhammer world is a place where you must bury your dead deeply, for Necromancers and Vampires raise the legions of undeath in their war against the living. Far away in the south the legendary kings of a long-dead kingdom now awaken, leaving their vast tomb cities to wage war upon all under the sun, their skeletal legions a chilling parody of their once glittering majesty.

All these examples of horror are enough to cause weaker hearts to quail, but there are those who resist the darkness, kingdoms and realms that fight for survival. The Empire, greatest of all the nations of Men musters regiments of brave soldiers. Armed with faith in Sigmar, their warrior god, and with tempered steel and black powder weapons they defend their lands. South and east of the Empire lies Bretonnia, a land of chivalry and noble tradition. There, bold knights harken the call of their mighty king and ride out to crusade against the monsters of the Old World. Dwarfs, in their mountain strongholds, are as unyielding as the stone around them as they battle above and below the ground. Loyal allies, but terrible enemies, the Dwarfs are brave-hearted and steadfast as they protect their once-great realm.

In far-off lands the Elves fight out their bitter blood feud against one another – a mighty civilisation that spanned the continents but is now riven with strife and betrayal. Perhaps the greatest warriors in all the world, their numbers are now few and too many of those that remain are lost each day in the unending war between Ulthuan and Naggaroth.

This is a world where victory and death rest upon a knife-edge and the fate of the world, be it damnation or salvation, will soon be decided.

Warhammer, the Game of Fantasy Battles will be released in July. The preparation for this date has been a time of great excitement here in the Studio as we have lavished detail, care and attention onto the rulebook and the fantastic Citadel miniatures range that it accompanies.

Now is the time to gather your regiments, paint your armies and prepare for a battle like never before. If you have a Warhammer army, dust it off and finish up those last few models. If you’ve always been tempted to collect a force there really has never been a better time to start! Warhammer is coming and it’s going to be great.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 am
What a tacky cover! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 am
I kinda like it~  

Shinobi_8745

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 am
The direction on the flames doesn't make any sense. I mean...a burning head on it, yeah. Flames traveling up the haft to the head? Yeah, that makes sense, too. Flames shooting down from the head toward the grip? Silliness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 am
The flames are from the twin-tailed comet icon.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:28 am
Coming August 2010 from Battlefront:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 pm
Our first upcoming non-GW release! whee  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff