Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Ok here it goes. (7 pounds lost!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 am
month 1 day 29

Ugh have not lost but have not gained. Long hiatus, very busy. I have a fun weekend going though, and plan to take a week vacation in august.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:41 am
BitterFantasy
Looks like your doing well. Keep it up!

Thank you very much dear smile  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:49 am
godblessedthebrokenroad
BitterFantasy

The only thing that worried me was at the beginning you said you wanted to consume from 100-1200 calories a day. i hope it was a typo since 100 calories is nothing. you havent gotten down that low on calories thank goodness. After all we are all trying to have a healthy permanent weight/inch lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 am
Since I get so busy, I will start keeping track of progress, not time passed. I have eaten some sushi yesterday, went to a moving sushi bar. I love getting close to good friends.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:58 am
BitterFantasy
godblessedthebrokenroad
BitterFantasy

The only thing that worried me was at the beginning you said you wanted to consume from 100-1200 calories a day. i hope it was a typo since 100 calories is nothing. you havent gotten down that low on calories thank goodness. After all we are all trying to have a healthy permanent weight/inch lost.

Oh my, a hundred calories would only be a handful of food. Yes it was a typo.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 am
Ugh, working until midnight, I have only been eating when I get home from work, which is pretty much midnight. Do not know if that is healthy or not.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:44 am
Got a root canal, it was hard to eat for awhile. I am so excited!!!!!! It looks like I am ready to kick the HESI's test butt!!!!! And I got a new DS game, Dogz. I used to play it on the computer as a child.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:37 pm
Ok, I know it has been awhile, busy with school. Gained five pounds back crying But At least I kept two off. I am going to be posting up new recipes. I realized my problem was that I was 'rewarding' Myself too much, the solution? Include my rewards within the diet, once a week I will post my rewards recipe up, including calories and weight watcher points.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 pm
I moved out and am living and renting a house of my aunt's. Since i have moved out I have lost because I am happy, cook my own food, and do not stress eat. I did not realize how unhappy I was living at home. i am so happy and my hospital job starts soon. Life is taking off, and I am loving it.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff