Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm
"Oh, I see..." Chione murmured. Did that mean he had multiple women in mind? She bit her lip. Stop thinking about it... "Anyway, hungry?" She asked, wanting to change the topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm
"It's quite hard, actually." Bomani admitted. "There are very few women in the palace like that...I can only think of a handful." he said. He nodded. "Yeah...there should be a small tavern or something we can get food at." he said, leading her there, his hand still in hers.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 pm
Chione didn't respond, but instead looked down to the ground and let Bomani lead her. Her mind was going in circles, a pain in her chest. Why...does it hurt? She asked herself, confused now. His words had stung her, and yet she didn't know why. And, soon enough, it annoyed and frustrated her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm
Bomani led her into the tavern, taking a seat off to the side so they could still talk. He noticed she was unusually quiet. "Are you alright?" he asked softly, looking into her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm
"Y-yes, I'm fine." Chione replied, letting go of his hand. Her heart was beating irregularly fast, despite the hurt she felt. She shouldn't be thinking about the women Bomani was looking into, it was none of her business. And yet, she cared. She told herself it was because they were friends, but it didn't seem to satiate her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Bomani nodded, not entirely convinced. "You know, if you need to talk to me about anything, at all, you can." he reminded her with a smile.

[By the way, how soon do you want me to get Bomani to admit his feelings? Soon, or wait a little while?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm
Chione looked back into his eyes, wanting to have him stop worrying. "No, it's nothing, really. But, thank you." What he had said seemed to make all the pain she had felt melt bit by bit, making her realize what affect he had on her. Looking away she blushed slightly, then shook her head to be rid of such thoughts. Me, like him that way? I couldn't...it isn't right...

((Well, I would say wait, but you can if you want to.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm
[I wouldn't mind saying it soon, might add some drama to the RP...I just don't know when would be a good time.]
------
Bomani continued to smile, wondering why she was blushing. She didn't usually do that around him. The waitress walked over and gave them each a glass of water, then asked for their orders. Bomani ordered a piece of fish, plain and simple, as he wasn't all that hungry.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Hearing him order Chione then ordered the same thing, since she didn't know much about the food here. As soon as she waitress left the princess gave him an accusing eye. "Whatever you ordered better be good..." She murmured to him jokingly, then poking him in the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Bomani laughed. "It's good. It's just fish." he said simply. "Fish and a loaf of bread for us to share." he said, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 pm
"Alright, I'll take your word for it." Chione replied, now eagerly waiting for the food. Suddenly a small growl came from her stomach, causing her to blush in embarrassment. Though as tiny as the sound was, she knew it could be heard. The princess then looked down, wondering what to say...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Bomani laughed, smiling at her. "Hungry?" he asked, still smiling. "Won't take long for the food to get here." he said truthfully.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Looking up at him she laughed nervously. "I'm sorry." Chione apologized, already smelling the food. "I guess I didn't eat as much as I should have earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 pm
"Don't apologize." Bomani said, chuckling. "It's alright." he said, nodding in understanding. A few minutes later, the food arrived. A piece of grilled fish and a loaf of bread for them to share. Bomani picked up the loaf and broke it in half, handing half of it to her with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Taking the bread from him Chione nodded with gratitude. "I like this way of life, it seems much...simpler." She said, making sure that no one else could hear before speaking.

((I have to go soon. ^^' So, sorry if I disappear.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff