Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Any bands you just couldn't get into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valin_FireFang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:21 pm
I would have to say the W's, i like them but i consider them more of a Modern Swing band than a ska band....so as a ska band dont much like them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:36 am
Lyd
nitroglycerin
Lyd
Streetlight. sweatdrop *flees from hurled checkered tomatoes*

But... but... Tomas... is GOD... how can you not like God?

Atheist.

I can see why maybe you wouldn't like Streetlight.

But you're an atheist.

Infidel!

Hojeez, God is pretty much the only reason I don't like them XD

I really like the brass and saxes but the vocals just don't do it for me. sad

At Ska Is Dead they played thisonesong? And everything got really slow.. and everyone kindof clutched their chests and lip quivered toward the stage for this heartfelt next number. Ohboy, I was really uncomfortable at that point.

Hum, slow you say? I think it might have been " A Moment of Silence" at that was the one song I went all out for and skanked my best/hardest  

King Of The Ska
Captain

aleoop123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:15 pm
eek
someone doesn't like streetlight... OR tomas kalnoky's vocals?!?!?

pssh, I think somebodys jealous because streetlight and tomas are way sexier than they are. Yeah. That's right. I said it.

I suck today stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:31 pm
Streetlight is teh sex, plus they're from Jersey and well... I'm from Jersey. Well, a resident of Jersey. Originally from New York, but that's another story for another time. Not that it matters. Streetlight + Jersey = Many happy New Jersy rudies. xd  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:56 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Streetlight is teh sex, plus they're from Jersey and well... I'm from Jersey. Well, a resident of Jersey. Originally from New York, but that's another story for another time. Not that it matters. Streetlight + Jersey = Many happy New Jersy rudies. xd
I like your math lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:20 pm
Ivan_The_Punk

woah where in new york were your from? I used to live there too.  

aleoop123

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:00 pm
aleoop123
Ivan_The_Punk

woah where in new york were your from? I used to live there too.
Brooklyn! Woo woo!

And Vash, I like my math too. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:00 pm
aleoop123
eek
someone doesn't like streetlight... OR tomas kalnoky's vocals?!?!?

pssh, I think somebodys jealous because streetlight and tomas are way sexier than they are. Yeah. That's right. I said it.

I suck today stare

I, er.. I well.. no. >_o

I don't care how sexy he is, I don't like the sound. S'nothing more. biggrin

But I yam a New Yorker.

NYHC YEEEEEEEEEAH  

Fanta08

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:10 pm
five iron frenzy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:08 am
woah i never thought i would see FIF in this thread.........oh well i will recover  

Valin_FireFang

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:24 pm
Valin_FireFang
woah i never thought i would see FIF in this thread.........oh well i will recover
lol, i just dont really like them, i find them to be christian ska  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:15 pm
AnonymousJoe
Valin_FireFang
they are christian ska. I am an agnositic so sometimes I just cannot stand some of their over religious stuff. BUT they put on a lot of stuff that isn't christian too, and I throughly enjoy that. That song "Where is Micah?" is such a great song.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Valin_FireFang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:02 pm
VashZero5
AnonymousJoe
Valin_FireFang
they are christian ska. I am an agnositic so sometimes I just cannot stand some of their over religious stuff. BUT they put on a lot of stuff that isn't christian too, and I throughly enjoy that. That song "Where is Micah?" is such a great song.

I would like them even if they wernt christian, i have no problem with what they belive because i do to but even if i didnt i like listening to the MUSIC, lyrics com second in my book  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:08 pm
DUDE! At ska is dead when Streetlight came on all these big fat emo girls came in and were crying and stuff, ********! IT'S ******** SKA! DON'T b***h AT ME WHEN ME AND 4 OTHER KIDS PUSH YOU BACK TO FORM A CIRCLE!  

Red-Baron

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:10 pm
Red-Baron
DUDE! At ska is dead when Streetlight came on all these big fat emo girls came in and were crying and stuff, ********! IT'S ******** SKA! DON'T b***h AT ME WHEN ME AND 4 OTHER KIDS PUSH YOU BACK TO FORM A CIRCLE!
lol, my emo friend went to ska is dead and he was complaining about how rude ppl were pushing everyone to make a circle  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff