Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Sasuke wasn't exactly sure how what he said helped but he was happy that he'd done something to make his master happier. He carefully turned on the bed a bit so that he was facing his master and then he gently sat down on the bed. He blinked then, tilting his head. "Master has a tattoo?" He asked softly at the desgin he saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm
Naruto blinked at the questioned and touched his own stomach softly " I guess... Actually...I don't remember since when I have that... It's as if I was born with it actually...I don't know what it means either..." he said softly as he traced the sign with the tips of his fingers.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm
Sasuke blinked then. "I see.... strange." he said then. He sensed that it gave off a bit of a strange aura that might have frightened others but... he wasn't afraid. He was stronger than that and besides... what could an aura do to hurt him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm
Naruto nodded and finished undressing fully, he took a towel and turned toward the door. " You can explore the house or do whatever you want but... Don't s**t on the bed" he clarified teasing. He knew Sasuke seemed to be more clean and not the type to do such a thing. He walked into the bathroom and left the door open, what can it do that a Pokemon sees him take a shower anyways? He opened the water and stepped in the bathtub removing the towel around him.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Sasuke rolled his eyes at the comment. His master sure had a sense of humour. Sasuke carefully hopped off the bed, deciding that he'd explore the house and maybe find a nice place to sleep... or maybe a few places to hide in case his master or someone else that was in the house got really mad and decided to try and kill him or something..... it was possible... at least it was in his mind. You never knew what could happen. He tread lightly then, looking curiously around the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Naruto started singing a bit while taking his shower, reflex he had since he was young. He took some soap and started cleaning his body and after he attacked the hair with shampoo. He then let the water slowly fell on his face and trace the curves of it. He closed his eyes relaxing under the water.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 pm
Sasuke hadn't gotten far when he heard the singing. He blinked and followed the source of the sound before finding himself at the bathroom. He sat on the tile and closed his eyes, just listening to the sound of his master's voice. It sounded like he was in the most peaceful place on earth... and he'd be able to listen to it for hours and never once need to find something else to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm
Naruto continued singing a bit before he opened his eyes and noticed, from the corner of his eyes, Sasuke sitting there. He looked toward him " Are you okay Sasuke? Do you need something?" he asked softly curious.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm
Sasuke jumped a bit when he heard his master talking to him. He shook his head gently. "No... I was just listening.... My master has an amazing voice..." He said softly, though he did his best not to show that he was a bit embarassed that he'd been caught listening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 pm
Naruto rubbed the back of his head and blushes a little bit " Thanks..." he said softly. Nobody has ever hear him sing before so he was a bit shy. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully then " Can you sing?" he questioned, who knows if Sasuke can talk maybe he can sing.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm
Sasuke blinked before he thought about it. "I... I don't know... I've never tried...." He said softly then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 am
Naruto chuckled and stepped out of the bathtub. He took the towel to dry his hair " Then why don't you try?" he asked as he dry his whole body after. He then placed the towel around his waist and bended closer to the Eevee " Go ahead I'm listening" he said staring at the small Pokemon with a smile graved on his lips.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Sasuke blinked at this before he hummed softly. He tried to think of something to try to sing when a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him when he was little came to mind. He closed his eyes gently and began to sing the gentle song in English, translating it as he remembered it so that his master would understand instead of it being little eevee yips and barks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Naruto carefully sat down and smiled listening carefully to the sweet song. He closed his eyes. The Eevee was amazingly pretty good for a Pokemon. The song was so...Soft...Sweet... Naruto slowly fell asleep listening to this song.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm
When Sasuke finished singing he opened his eyes and saw his master had fallen asleep. He chuckled softly before gently curling up beside his head, nuzzling his cheek gently... though... he'd deny it later if his master asked.... he just.. didn't think he was quite ready for too much of this sort of thing yet.... being left completely alone for quite a long time.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff