Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Mimi looked at the man. "well there wouldn't be much point in it then, would there?" she smiled at him. "besides, if you can transform... I don't see much use of a stick..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 am
-walks past dervish on the way to the fountain garden and stops- you hurt them you hurt my sisters you harm them again and you'll pay i know you say you keep us safe but you cause them little pains and i wont forgive you for that. -continues walking with hands behind head-  

Arkh_valfan

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 am
// biggrin ervish://
User Image

"Well i simply got tired of their prodding so i grabbed the stick and prodded them. Unfortunately humans are fragile creatures so my prodding went straight through their head." Dervish said smiling a little he then tilted his head back to see the man walking by him and the smile changed into something almost sinister. "It doesnt matter if you forgive me or not. I like to have a little fun now and again. and how will i pay? Im a demon, im undying, powerful, just about indefinite. How will you make me pay human?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 am
Sheryl looked at her brother then at Dervish. "surely there is something that you love?" she asked it as though hardly interested, but she did want to know.  

Gold Marra

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm
"Demon-Chan, thanks for helping us. I'm R-R-R-Renari, I think...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

Dervish looked at the young girl who had spoken to him and smiled. "Your welcome Renari." Dervish said then looked over at mimi tilting his head. "Something i love? What a perculiar question...If i remember right thats some sort of human emotion...I dont believe i ever felt such a thing."  

bebosis

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm
Silveretta heard Michaels words, which she thought was stupid. she sighed and walked around to the front of him. she shoved him back toward the house with her hand. "Can't you say anything nice to male's you don't know? honestly it was just a trip. Aint no little scratch gonna kill ya." she stopped and looked down at the creepy looking, yet descent personalitied- demon sitting on the ground by exena and Sheryl. "My apoligies for his rudeness." Silvertta successfully continued pushing Michael back to the house.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Dervish looked at the girl and smiled waving at the girl as she shoved the boy back into the house. "Its no problem, and i hurt your fall wasnt too hard." He said laughing a little.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Sheryl thought about his response. "if love is a human emotion..." she frowned as though trying to get her mind around it. "what emotions do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 pm
Silveretta pushed him into the house. "Now stay until you can actually talk to others like their actual human beings. good god." Silveretta huffed and walked back through the garden and back to the 3. she sat on the thick cemented ridge of the fountain, her arms crossed over her chest. "I don't like being near things. And I always stare at the ground when I walk so I hardly trip." she slipped the little sketch pad with a small pencil in the spiral out of her pocket and began sketching a silver-colored blooming rose.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:53 pm
Dervish laughed a little shaking his head his eyes changing colors to yellow. "Most of my emotions are the same as a human. Its even possible i may have once been a human. But 'love' as you call it is an emotion unfamiliar to me." He said smiling at mimi then looking over at the new girl. "I see..." He said looking at the sketch pad curious as to what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm
Sheryl followed his gaze. "it's a book that she draws in... like I sing what I feel, she draws what she feels..."  

Gold Marra

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm
Silveretta finished her rose, its stem leading into rippling water. though it looked as if she was staring at a rose for 3 hours, she was not satisfied with the plain style. she ripped it out of her sketch pad and dropped it on the ground, starting a new sketch of something else.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm
"Draw? What does draw mean?" Dervish asked curiously looking at the paper on the ground.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Sheryl laughed and picked up the paper. She handed it to him. "well... that is a drawing... it's creating a picture by hand... I guess..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff