Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 am
Goldenlici

Yeah, I am too. But, we can get through it (I hope; No, we CAN do it mrgreen ).

I have a juicer, but it is not set up. I don't know how much I would use it if I did set it up. The only thing about that is you have to use a lot of ingredients to make just a little bit of juice, so the calories can stack up fast if you're not paying attention to how much you are putting in.

What was it? What can you do to make it taste better? If it keeps being horrible, soon you will find it hard to keep eating healthy breakfasts.

If you are going to do something like that, I would make the 5 minutes something more intense than just walking. It will burn more calories and give you more energy to do the other things you have to do.

GOOD LUCK! I know how hard it can be. I took one math class that I failed twice sweatdrop Math can be hard, but it can be beat ! stressed

We can get through it! It just takes determination - we'll do it!

If you put veggies in it's almost no calories - and I'm getting a commercial grade one that wastes like, nothing. (put an apple in, get a teaspoon of DRY pulp out) It uses everything. o_o
1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 3 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and an apple together is only 275 calories and I get a big glass out of it. :] So it'd be lunch or dinner for me, if it were dinner I'd add more though.

I had a breakfast sandwich that I bought on the go, it wasn't good, I'd have been a lot better off just making toast and eggs. Which I'm going to do next time. x_x

I'm doing 3.5mph on 4.0 incline so it should be difficult. :] I don't want to wear myself out though, it's only for while I'm studying - exercise comes later. :]

Thank you thank you for the luck! <33 n_n

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 pm
UGH, I got my period.

I was wondering why I woke up at 133.2 this morning. e______e
But I'm in so much pain right now. Thank goodness for Midol, but it's still not 100%. I hate hate hate being a female sometimes.

I got essay #1 done, I will get #2 done tomorrow.

Blah.

I have so much to do tomorrow. ):
Wake up at like 8, go to school at 8:40, get there at 9:15ish.
Bookstore for BlueBook, Card office for ID card.
Then get to the testing lab before 9:45.

I'm so scared.
If I can't get my ID tomorrow (there's no reason I can't but still, it scares me that so much rides on everything working) I fail my math class. That's the long and short of it, really. Hah. Because this test is 22% of my grade, and there's no way I will make 100's on everything else. I haven't made 100's on everything else.

I'm actually kind of freaking out. /:
I'll go to the card office before I get my bluebook, but honestly that's just as important. I hate this class! Ahhhh, it's so stressful. ):

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 am
I was freaking out this morning...
I got my ID and bluebook though, and guess what?

I GOT A 98%A ON MY MATH EXAM!!! I've not gotten an A on a math exam in YEARS, probably since 6th or 7th grade! I feel like SUCH a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Now, to do my other essay. I did one 2 days early (I'm skipping classes Friday to get ready for an exam) and have 1 more to do by the end of the day. But who cares? Because I got an A! It's such a relief because it's 22.5% of my final grade which I was freaking out about.

Foodwise has been an OK day, I had twizzlers (licorice) though which sucks so I'm at like 900 calories and it's only 2pm. I'm probably going to do soup for dinner or maybe salad or something to stay under 1200.

I walked around a lot after my exam though, my Pokemon Pikachu 2 says I've walked...7,067 steps today already. I'm aiming for 11,000.

But I'm on my period so my metabolism is really high.
And I'm getting sick so my appetite is pretty low.

I really just want to do my essay and sleep. I'm at 149/1,500 words so I'm 10% finished. I don't know if I'm supposed to ride (get ready for the show) but like, I'm not up for it at all.

Blahhhh..

TLDR; I got an A on my exam and I'm sick and ate crap today. Not weighing/measuring due to being on my period and sick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 pm
I'm so sick, it's 11:00 and I really need to sleep but I don't have meds and my sinuses are killing me. Sniffles and sighs.

I don't know what to do! I wish I had Vick's vapor rub or anything, really. ): Where is my NyQuil? D:,

Really I just want to pass out and not wake up until like, Friday.

Whine whine. ): But I feel so crummy. My eyes are watering and my nose is runny and I'm so sleepy. 10,671 steps today.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Goldenlici

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 am
Stars in my Pocket
I'm so sick, it's 11:00 and I really need to sleep but I don't have meds and my sinuses are killing me. Sniffles and sighs.

I don't know what to do! I wish I had Vick's vapor rub or anything, really. ): Where is my NyQuil? D:,

Really I just want to pass out and not wake up until like, Friday.

Whine whine. ): But I feel so crummy. My eyes are watering and my nose is runny and I'm so sleepy. 10,671 steps today.

One thing to help is to just go into the shower, turn the water up to it's highest temperature, and just breathe in the steam for 10-20 minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 am
Thanks for the advice. It was temporary but really helped relieve the sinus pressure. :]

Yesterday I really didn't eat all that much which killed my metabolism. I unfortunately went on a carb-binge before noon, which is horrible. I ate like 1500 calories already today. UGH!!

Chicken stuffed ravioli and Special K. I'll probably do soup or something for dinner.

I'm going to the stables in about 2 hours. I have to get everything ready for my big show tomorrow!! <3 <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Only got in like, half of my normal amount of steps for the day because I was in bed until 2-ish.

I haven't even bathed Finchy yet - it's ridiculous! I live in Florida and it's raining and like 50 degrees outside! And if you've never been to Florida, the rain isn't like, sprinkly. You fear for the second flood. Ha ha.

I'm sick still but took some Emergen-C. Also baked cookies, ate zero! Woot. I <3 baking.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 am
Stars in my Pocket
Only got in like, half of my normal amount of steps for the day because I was in bed until 2-ish.

I haven't even bathed Finchy yet - it's ridiculous! I live in Florida and it's raining and like 50 degrees outside! And if you've never been to Florida, the rain isn't like, sprinkly. You fear for the second flood. Ha ha.

I'm sick still but took some Emergen-C. Also baked cookies, ate zero! Woot. I <3 baking.

I just went to Florida over Christmas Break. The weather wasn't great, but it made for short lines in Disney world xd

I always find it hard to workout when the weather isn't perfect. Maybe you should have something like a back up plan for bad weather. *shrug*

Well, Good Luck! You can do it. Some effort is better than just resting on your laurels.

Goldenlici

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
@Goldenlici; Of course - unfortunately I was planning for a show, so it was more for preparation than anything else - I had to bathe and braid my horse and get him ready to compete the next day (Saturday) because he is white and thus a thorough grooming would not cut it.

- - - - -

My show didn't go as planned. It was an "experience" to say the least. Very disheartening. I ate a footlong sub at Subway (740) and potato soup (200) that day. I was very sick.

Sunday, yesterday, was Valentine's day! I splurged quite a bit unfortunately. I had 3 pieces of Whitman's Sampler chocolate (204), 6 chicken nuggets at McDonald's (280), 1/2 an order of Arby's fries (320), and dinner at Kobe' Steakhouse, ate half saved half. No nutrition info available so I'm just guessing somewhere around 1,500 calories. (750). Total = 1,554.

Today I had the other half from Kobe's but didn't eat the whole thing (500). That's all so far.

I'm still kind of sick and very very exhausted. I'm at school, and then going to teach at a student's home. I'm way too tired to be doing this today! I need to sleep for another day or two to get my cold healed up. Drinking a lot of water today, too. I have 1L to finish before the lesson is over then hopefully another one before bed. I'm just so blah lately.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am
- - - - -

[ 17 FEB 10 - 26 days remain ]

Current Weight:
    idk
    Mood:
    Guilty/Determined
    Eaten:
    Breakfast:
    - 1/2 cuban sandwich [350]
    Lunch
    - Handful Lay's Chips, ew. [50]
    - 1/2 cuban sandwich [350]

Dinner
    -
    Snacks:
    -
    Calorie Total:
    Water:
    [] [] [] [] [] [] []
    Exercise:
    - Grooming Horse [-51]
    - Riding (General) [-312]
    - Mucking Stall [-137]

Thoughts of the Day:
    I need to start holding myself more accountable. I'm really pushing myself in too many directions and as a result my BODY is taking the flack. I really need to focus on what I'm putting into it, and how to improve upon that. Blah. I need fruit + veggies.

I am finally "friends" with Pikachu, which means I've been doing steps fairly consistently. I got to 14,000++ yesterday which made me happy. Teaching students for an hour is great, I'm constantly walking and talking and getting stuff done. :D

I can't wait to lose weight. I really want that blue-dot bikini. I'm doing homework today in class instead of walking about (unfortunately, homework comes first. This is why I'm fluffy.) but I'm riding at 4:30 so I'll burn off calories. I'll groom DaVinci for about 15 minutes [-50] and ride for an hour and 20 minutes or so. [-312] Then I'll do DaVinci's stall, get about 1-2 wheelbarrows out of it [-135]. These are low estimates but I'll have burned around 500 calories today when I'm done with everything.

- - - - -

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm
I kind of went crazy eating today....

Sarku Japan 1/3 meal
Nutter Butters /:
Steak + 1/2 potato + Brocolli
Reese's

I ate so much garbage and feel horrible. I need to start PLANNING meals or else I eat out of convenience stores. Bah.

- - - - - - - - - -

Grooming Horse [-51]
Riding (General) [-312]
Walk Steps: 11,608 (Friends!)

- - - - - - - - - -

School's been killing me too, stress is no good for my weight. /:
I feel disgusting/bloated today.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm
Tomorrow's plan is cottage cheese (low-fat) + pineapple for breakfast, cheese and crackers for lunch. Very limited options tomorrow unfortunately. I hope I don't wander as far as that eating goes. /:

Good luck, everyone!

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 am
[10:53AM]
Sorry I haven't been on all weekend. ;^;
I've been catching up on homework and also been between houses so unreliable net access.

I <3 you all though, I hope everything's going well!

IN: [480] [30] [100] [310] [25] [25] = 970.
OUT: 4,017 steps.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 am
Stars in my Pocket
Tomorrow's plan is cottage cheese (low-fat) + pineapple for breakfast, cheese and crackers for lunch. Very limited options tomorrow unfortunately. I hope I don't wander as far as that eating goes. /:

Good luck, everyone!

are you sure that is not eating too little?  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 am
godblessedthebrokenroad
Stars in my Pocket

Good luck, everyone!

are you sure that is not eating too little?
Yeah. :] I ate dinner, I was just trying to figure stuff out for the daytime. I ended up eating plenty, I just don't remember what. o.o  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff