Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 am
Laleo walked over to the window and looked out.
~ "Really? It does look like rain."

He turned back to Lynette.
~ "Less people around. That's good..."

He started for the door.
~ "I prefer to be outside when they start. If you get in tuned in the beginning you can do some neat things."

He stopped and turned around to Lynette.
~ "Would you like to join me? It might be interesting."

He held out a hand, a small smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:10 pm
Lynette returned the smirk as she took his hand.
-"Only if you can teach me a few things."  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm
Laleo started out the door, Lynette in tow.
~ "Any thing you want to know? Like how to channel lightning? Or freeze rain in mid air? Or anything like that?"

He stopped for a second outside the cafe, looking toward the sky, taking in the sent of the breeze that blew by.
~ "Ah, fresh... This will be one storm to work with..."

He lightly tugged Lynette towards the park, and to the little path that lead to the clearing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:01 am
Lynette took a minute or two to answer him. She thought of all the things she could learn, and the amount overwhelmed her.
-"I'm up for anything you decide to do."

Walking through a new part of the park made her smile. The first wave of rain droplets began falling on the bright green leaves making them sparkle with the few remaining sun rays.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Laleo let go of her hand and dropped his backpack. Running for the center of the field, he pulled a ball of water out of the air around him.
As he slid to a stop in the middle, he threw the ball up, forcing it straight up into the start of the storm with a passing gust of wind.

He spun back around smiling to Lynette before something flashed above him.
~ "Well first, it's time to pull this thing in!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 pm
Lynette stopped at the edge of the clearing trying to figure out exactly what he was trying to do. As he threw the ball into the sky she moved closer for a better understanding.
-"So what are we doing?" she asked as she walked up to him.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm
Laleo smiled as he looked to the sky.
~ "Just tossing a bit of my energy into the mix of it. So I can pull the stronger part in... You? Well, I haven't figured out what yet..."

A few cracks of lightning flashed at the edge on the clouds.
~ "The more energy we have to work with, the more I might be able to teach you something... But."

He looked at her with a small frown.
~ "You need to be in sync with it too... How good is your water manipulation?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 am
-"Uhm, I'm not exactly sure...I was only ever able to try to manipulate water when I was by myself swimming in a creek where there was no one around, and that didn't happen much."

-"Just tell me what to do and I'll see if I can do it. Water manipulation shouldn't be too hard, right?" she said with a hopeful smile.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm
Laleo shruged.
~ "Just for now form a small ball of water in your palms..."

He looked back to the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm
-"Mmkay then." Lynette said as she began to gather water droplets from around her. After she collected a nice size globe of water, she created a little current in it to where it spun before releasing it into the clouds.

-'How's that?" she said looking back and forth between Laleo and the sky.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm
~ "Good. Now if things work out like I hope... You should be able to control a bit of where the storm hits..."
Laleo stared up at the clouds.

~ "Since it's a little small right now. It should be best to start off in calling the rain in..."
He looked over at Lynette.

~ "It's just a simple step of picturing rain in your mind and saying 'Come to me'... Though it might not work on the first try. You do that and I'll focus on getting the stronger part located."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:01 am
Lynette closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Doing exactly what Laleo had told her, she imagined the rain and beckoned it to come to her.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Laleo smiled, turning to the darker clouds on the horizon.
The faint flash he seen grabbed his focus.
~ Well, this is good enough.

He reached and arm out towards it. Then sharply lifted it up. A white streak shot out, hitting his palm. But there was no sound of thunder.
~ Hmm... still a little ways off. But with her attracting the rain...

He looked back over his shoulder.
~ It should allow for the full storm to be pulled in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm
Lynette kept doing what she was told to do to her full extent, but something felt wrong. She felt a little drained and realized she was somehow misdirecting her power; it was as if out of all the power she put out, only some was connecting to the storm. Trying to really focus her energy onto the storm, she felt light headed and had to stop.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Laleo felt a shift in energy behind him.
~ "Are you ok?"

He looked back over his shoulder, slightly worried.
~ "Sit down if you need to. I can pull the rest in myself. It's not that far off."

He walked a few feet away from Lynette, and reached out to the storm again. Another lightning bolt hit his palm, but this time it didn't dissipate.
~ Got ya!

He smiled and looked over at Lynette.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas