Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 pm
"Well, for starters, we need to get out of here, before someone finds that body," Aidyn began, "It all depends on where you want to go. There's mountains to the north, the ocean is a bit to the west, and in the south, there's a lot of rural space." He'd been all over, and knew the continent pretty well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

She thought about there choices thinking she couldn't swim so the west was out, she could barely climd dense mountains so the north of also out and then shrugged and said "The south, and yes we should go scense you can smell that body a mile away"

Before snapping into a monster

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:07 pm
Aidyn shrugged. "Humans can't, but your pack will be here soon to investigate. Can you change back to your wolf form? I'm sure you'd be able to run faster and for longer in that form." He meant no offense, but he knew the limits of human and werewolf bodies almost as well as the limits of his own, and werewolves beat humans hands down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 pm
Jane Mason

She nodded before changing, it still hurt and she did groan out it pain while the change was happening, feeling her bones twist and fur go over pale skin but once she was in full wolf form she just shook her fur out and walked toward him feeling none of the pain she just had felt.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 am
Aidyn patted her head. "All right, let's get going. We're going to give the body a wide berth, I think your pack has smelled it already." He started running, making sure it was slow enough for her to keep up, but fast enough to get out of the wolves' territory before they could find them. It didn't take long for them to get out of the woods completely. He looked at the sky and studied the stars. "I only have a few more hours before the sun rises, we need to find shelter."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am
Jane Mason

She barked softly in agreement her eyes darting around the woods to find some shelter good enough to hide from the sun, she could only guess that the sun hurt him. She still hadn't asked what he was though she could guess, she couldn't remember the word for the creature only that they sucked blood and get hurt by the sun. She shook her black fur out keeping up with him easily

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm
Aidyn looked around, and his eyes brightened when he saw a small cottage. "We can stay there!" He said excitedly, then remembered to add, "If it's empty." He ran over and looked in the window. "Looks to me like it's been abandoned for a while..." He walked to the door and checked to see if it was locked. With a slight jerk, the door swung open easily. "It wasn't locked, so I think the people who lived here left in a hurry, and they don't plan on coming back."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Jane Mason

She jumped hearing his excited voice and looked forward seeing a a nice small cottage up ahead following him as he check if it were empty. She wagged her tail back and forth when he said it was empty and went inside still in her wolf form. She was afraid to change human, it hurt and she didn't want to deal with pain at the moment.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm
Aidyn walked through the cottage, shutting the blinds so the sun couldn't get in. It was still decently lit, but that way he could walk around without worrying about burning himself. Once that was done, he returned to the entryway. "I don't think the people here had a pet, but you can hunt for yourself, right? And don't worry about changing back, you can speak with me through your mind, or something like that, like before."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:49 pm
Jane Mason

Jane nodded walking around the small home tried and layed down on the floor by the couch seemly tried as she put her paws on top of her muzzle closing her eyes She was going to question him a question but had forgotten it and just huffed going for a quick sleep.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Aidyn waited a few minutes until she was completely asleep, then picked her up gently and set her on the couch, where he hoped she would be more comfortable. He didn't bother with a blanket, he knew her fur would keep her warm enough, and if anything, a blanket would cause her to overheat. Once he was done exploring the house and securing it, he went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. The instant his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm
Jane Mason

Jane had slept for a while when she finally begin waking the sunlight shining through the frabic of the blinds dimmed down a bit till the room was a nearpink with the sun set. She blinked lifting her head up and surprised to see she was laying across the couch. She jumped off of it shaking out her fur and adout to go out and hunt of a bit.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:09 pm
Aidyn woke just a bit later, as his hearing picked up on her movement and he was a very light sleeper. He sat up and rubbed his eyes for a moment, then got out of the bed and walked into the main room. "Oh, sorry, I locked the door, I'll open it for you. I'll wait here while you go hunt, but we should leave once you're done.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Jane Mason

Jane nodded her head waking out the door and running into the woods to find some good prey, she didn't want to go out to far so she stayed along the perimeter of the house ctaching and eating three small rabbits. She licking her mouth she walked back to the house shaking her fur out a bit.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm
Aidyn walked out of the cottage, pulling on a pair of gloves. "Ready to go?" He asked, "If we leave now, we should be able to make it to the rural area with enough time to find shelter before sunrise. After that, we can decide what to do. But I think I need to find something to eat when we get there. Don't worry, I haven't done it since I was little, but I think I remember how to feed without killing the person, or turning them into a vampire."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff