Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dorms
Isabella's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:06 pm
"Why thank you, you are to kind to me."Sean said while grabbing the drink."I will like to make a toast to Me and My Isabella."
"I think im going to cry."Natasha said
"I think Im going to be sick."Isabella mummbled
"You are really turning out to be a Man my boy."Her grandfather told Cole  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 pm
"I couldn't agree with you more old friend.My son is finally a man and I couldn't be more proud." Zetta said.
"Dad." Cole trying not to cry.
"Honey you called him friend.Does that mean you and him are buddies again." Rozaline said.
"Yes unless he thinks so." Zetta said  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 pm
"I would'nt consider anything else."Her grandfather said
"Well Im glad you all are friends again,but when is this visit going to be over.I would at least like to have a life before you ruin it."
"Honey don't be-"
"Don't call me that, Dont even call me love just get your hands off of me please."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 am
"Is there something wrong?" Zeatta said.
"I hope nothings wrong" Cole said with a worried face.

"You two have changed emotionally."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:08 pm
"Im sorry for my rudeness I'm just tired and I would at least like to live alife before I get married and become Queen."Isabella said sadly
"Isabella dear,Im sorry,but you have to get marriedwhen you graaduate out of this school."Natasha said
"I know,but why can't I choose my husband? I don't want to get married to Sean."
"Isabella I will think about it I promise."Her grandfather said  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 pm
"Isabella Whats your grade?" Cole said.
Zetta thinking : what are you up to  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 pm
"Im a freshman remeber,Im in your class.And Mr.Zetta what do you mean what are you up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 pm
"I want to know whats my son is planning." Zetta said
"She has four years of this school. Thats alot for human years. You dont need to rush over things. Lets wait for a bit and see if she found someone. I mean you do want her to be happy? She needs to be queen. And were still at this subject. And we need to finish this."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm
"Hmm you make a nice explanation and I like that ok.Isabella if you don't find anyone by the time you graduate senior year. You wil marry Sean ok?"Her grandfather assured her
"Yes grandfather thank you Cole and Grandfather."
"Isabella your lucky to have Cole as your friend."
"I know mother I know."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 pm
"I got that from my dad. Me and him are good negotiators. Theres a Pawn Shop Near LA in the human world. I own 50 percent with my dad, He takes the other 50. Cole said.
Zetta looked surprised.
"Dont let cole fool yea he only owns 49 percent and he's lucky to own that." Zetta cleared out.
"Honey let it be 50" Rozaline said.
"He's still not ready for the complete bussiness."
"I remember that I baught the shop and sold more stuff than you pops. " Cole said
"Cole you percentage with is 24, your nephew has 29 I got 36." Zetta said.
"I barely see you with a custumor how do u have more than me." cole said.
"I'm the first one their while you and Cory is asleep."Zetta said.
"I feel cheated, for real." Cole said.
Zetta chuckled.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:28 pm
"Wait Mr.Zetta I dont think it is fair that your nephew has more than your own son that's not very fair.If your son has more customers then you don't you think he should at least have at least the same amount of ownership with you.I mean he is your DNA line right? you taght him almost everything you know right? So you should give him a little more ownership to teach him responsibility to put him to the test."Isabella explained  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:48 pm
"No the percentage I was talking about is the margine for the mounth. Were were doing a competition to see who would be the closest to the 50 margin , the winner gets a 500 dollar bonus and I won and kept my money. The real test will be after they both graduate cory's in a different school. so be ready son." said Zetta.
"I'm gonna win next time. Oh speaking of times. Dad there was a call that someone wanted to buy a diamond ring." said Cole.
"You cn tell him be there in 3 days I'm full right now."Zetta said
"Um excuse me everyone i got to make a call. I'll be right back."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 pm
"Your excuse,Isabella tell us how are you in your studies and have you ofund that ...uh jewel we talked about."
Isabella choked on her wine."Um the jewel I found it, but I gave it to the head guard."She looked over at him and he did a evil grin
"Master I never got a jewl from anyone.This ignorent child has to be lying."
"I am not ignorent and most certinly not a child.
"Well you are mostly play and not business."
"Excuse me."Isabella stood and walked over to the guard."If you don not watch and check who you are talking to I will snap my fingers and have you dance with the Devil over there himself."Isabella was pissed and went from choking to acting like she was already Queen.Her eyes turned a Electric blue and her fangs were still hiding."Now I know I gave you that jewel and you need to find it before I send you burning down in hell."Her grandfather smiled at his granddaughter suprise that she said all of this and her mother was shocked and proud with Sean.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 pm
"I'm back. Wow did I miss anything that started this. " Cole said with a smile.
"A little" Zetta said.
"I heard the last part you said Isabella. If you do send him to hell. Do u want me to bring him back with manners or make him stay there?" Cole said with excitment.
Rozaline Laughing at the guard.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm
The guard glared at th people mummbling something unpleasent that made Isabella hear.
"Guard I suggest if you love your life that you will stuff your face whole or you cut off your tounge.
"Isabella I never heard you speak so proffessional."Her grnadfather told her.He snapped his finger and the guard came to him and bowed and looked over at Cole glaring.
"is there a problem?"Isabella asked the guard.Then he looked at the the ground and mummbled no.
"That's what I thought."  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces