Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 pm
o_o I had my first period when I was 9/10. I got it during a camping trip with my school and didn't tell anyone until I got home and told my mom. At first, I thought my butt was just dirty until I actually saw blood. sweatdrop That's when I started screaming for my mom to help me because I had no idea what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm
froggymama89
Mitsuki_Amakura
I had my first period when i was 9. my mom said it was because milk has hormones in it to keep it preserved, so it makes children develop sooner than usual....after i heard about that, i pretty much stopped drinking milk altogether.... sweatdrop

they give the cows hormones to make them produce milk without giving birth. For centuries calves were an unwanted byproduct of the milk industry. Also there is no detectable difference in the milk. I think it is a combination of hormone milk and meat and genetics. I heard of this one girl that got her period at 5 and was raped by her dad and got pregnant eek there may be other factors. For instance our cultures overemphasis on growing up and safety paranoia. Its impossible to pin "premature" development on one thing, it is far more likely a combination of many things that alone have no effect but together have drastic consequences.

Yeah, i see what you mean....i still don't really drink milk, though.

That poor girl! i hope that b*****d was sued or put in jail...

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

x- t o t t o - C h a n -x

O.G. Genius

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am
I remembered getting it when i was 12...i was afraid to tell my Mom about it,so i kept it to myself. Then a few days later...she found out about it and told me i should have told her because it's natural for all girls to have it... My mom then told me that after using a pad,i should wrap it in a newspaper and throw it away,because the pad gives off a really bad smell...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am
I got my first one... when I was eleven (or was it ten? [in short, two summers ago]).

It was... an OK experience, I guess. The only part I was annoyed at was that I had to check every five seconds (okay, that was exaggerating, but, I had to ask my sister multiple times if I had a stain on my butt or something xp ) and the fact that each time I had changed to pad, I would walk like something wet was in my panties.

Sigh. (Gross alert, highlight if you want to read) At my first few periods, the color of my blood was black o.0  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lovexstarr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 am

i got mine when i was 9/10 T-T fifth grade. i had no idea what the heck was going on...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm
I remember getting my period, I was just annoyed that it stained my underwear Hehe, of which I told my mom in a very disgruntled way
I got it when I was 11 (I was almost 12)  

runeshi

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm
mine was 12..i got it on july 18 wich is my b-day.
im happy to say that i dont get cramps
but i do bloat wich sucks..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Ugh... I was... I think it was eleven? Either way, it was in the fifth grade.

It was horrible. It wasn't as bad as what some of you guys got, but no matter what the situation is, it sucks, especially so young.
I woke up that morning, cuz my sister was freaking out about a spider web that was behind her bed. So, I went over to have a look, and could feel something in my undies. So after smashing the spider web, I went down to the bathroom and checked, and, of course, blood. It was humiliating.
So, I told my mom, and she was like "...s**t." We had nothing for it in my house, cuz after my mom had her fourth kid and my little sister, they had to take something out, and blah blah blah. So, we had NOTHING. I had to sit there, while my mom told her boyfriend so that he would give her money so she could go buy pads. And then my twin sister was totally pissed because we had places to go that day, and I made her take a shower first because it hurt to stand. So she is throwing a b***h fit, and mom goes in to tell her. That was, for some reason, totally embarrassing....
And for the past three years it's been irregular.
Is something wrong with me?

My dad didn't even find out till I was thirteen, lol.

Ugh, the first ones are a b***h. It's uncomfortable, feels weird as hell, and it's so embarrassing. Eventually you grow out of it (I can now tell my guy friends when they ask why I'm bitching at them/in pain that I'm on my period with no embarrassment) but it sucks.

Like... four of my other friends got it early too, but I was the first, which totally blew.

Empresss Spiral

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 am
11, One of the firsts. I had strange bellyache, and suddenly I had blood in my knickers. I freaked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 am
Got mine at 10 years old =_=
I was at home, and wiped and there was blood so I put one of my mother's napkins in. I didn't really freak out or anything, but when I called my mom, I remember beginning to cry... so maybe I did freak out.

When I went to school, some girl on the bus decided that it would be funny to open my backpack and take the pads out to show everyone while was looking out the window. Then when I turned around, I was being teased and laughed at.

I can't believe it now, that I was taunted just for maturing a little fast. As far as body type went, I was just like all normal girls my age, a little "plump."

*Edit - My mom had talked to me about it before I got it. She knew I was going to get it early because she got it early, and so did my grandmother.  

Sphonx

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 am
Ugh. I just got my period five days ago. It really sucked because I got it in the middle of school, too. So, I went to my female-thanks god- teacher, and she sent me to another teacher to get some pads. But when I got home I only had time to take a quick shower because I had to take a six-hour car ride to some other place because I was going skiing. Well, like nine hours later at midnight It was so uncomftorable I praticlly locked myslef in the bathroom for half an hour after I got to the hotel. And the next day, what do I find? Blood staining my sheets. So that was freakishly embarressing, telling my dad that. -.-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 am
I got my first period overnight the month before i turned 13. I slept in a black mini shirt that night cause we were going out somewhere early in the morning, so when i woke up i sat down on the bed for a minute and my mom came in to check the clothes i planned to wear so when i got up she asked me if I got my period. I said no because the week before we went to my doctor to ask her why mine has not started yet so I did not expect it for a while. I turned around and saw a huge red spot from where I was sitting. i ran in the bathroom and threw away my underwear cause it was covered in blood. I was freaking out cause we had no pads and it was like 4 or 5 in the morning. My mom started laughing and told me I did not need to throw away my underwear but i did anyway. We went to the store to get pads and when we went out later that day she told one of my friends that I started my period. I had minor cramps and bloating for a while but now it is not so bad.  

Maia Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Von Crust

Tipsy Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Lavender Wow Factor
I was eleven. >.< It was morning, I was in my bathrobe, and my mom was in the shower. When I noticed, I walked into the bathroom and told her I was bleeding. And she told me to get a band-aid. .-.

A BANDAID ON UR v****a!!!!!!!!!
HA!!!!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm
got when i was 11. =__=
the summer between fifth and sixth grade.
and i was at my grandma's house...so she obviously didn't have any pads
and i was embarrassed to ask to go buy some...so i just stuffed tissue up there...which was weird. then that night i told my mom and she talked to me for like two hours and i wanted to watch Zoey 101.  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RubyAnnairb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:07 am
I'm glad I don't have mine yet but I might get a bit before I turn 13 because I'm pretty far in I think. (I have had discharge for about a year maybe a year and a half) I feel ahead because my older sisters had theirs when they were 14. But I'm also very upset because they act like I have no idea about anything like that. And I know a lot.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff