Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wanted to wipe that smile off his face but found herself smiling back. She couldn't help it, he looked a lot nicer and easier to talk to and relate to when he smiled. She hated what Jocelyn did to him, he did smile then...he'd been miserable the entire time and she could see it through his act. Evie had known him for awhile now so his acting was as fake as anything to her when she saw it. She felt so bad...Jocelyn was horrible and she wished that she could do something to change the Hag's personality altogether. It'd take time...and a lot of it.

"Yeah well...consider yourself lucky. Most people don't get to crack through my shell and the ones that do usually get cracked themselves and I don't mean figuratively. I mean with a chisel and hammer to the heart." Evie knew she could sound brutal at times but that was just her. If she was all sugary and honey-coated people would start to think something was wrong with her.

"Do whatever you think will make you happy in the long run. Whatever it is you choose will at least make you smile, you're a lot less hate-able when you smile." Evie, out of some strange and uncalled for impulse, leaned forward ever slightly and lightly put her lips to his forehead. She was glad that she hadn't gone and kissed his cheek....not to mention his lips. She probably would have died inside had she gone that far. Her heart thudded painfully in her chest and she wondered if anyone could hear it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am
Iago laughed. She was as rough as always. But he knew that deep down, she could be affectionate...he just wished it could be him that unlocked that part.
Which he unknowingly did, when she kissed him on the forehead. She pulled back, and when she did, he put his hand up to his forehead, where she'd kissed him. That kiss had held some feeling for him, and compared to Jocelyn's, was much sweeter.
His face flushed a little and he lowered his hand, looking into her eyes. "Thank you." he said softly.

[Off for a bit, gunna get me some lunch biggrin ]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie knew she was blushing like mad, everything showed up upon her creamy complexion. Even the slightest tinge of pink showed on her cheeks though it was more than a slight tinge this time. Evie covered her mouth with one hand and stared at him blankly. What had she done? Was she mad? What if someone had seen what just happened...they would go to the King if anyone found out and then Evie would probably have been thrown in the dungeon for such an action being that Iago was already betrothed to another.

Again, the sharp pang hit her and she found that Iago had started to fade in her eyes. She couldn't see the violet in his eyes and she couldn't see his smile or his face for that matter anymore. Evie frowned and wiped at her eyes and found moisture had come off on her fingertips.

What's going on? Evie wanted to shout it aloud to the Heavens and ask them what they were doing to her. Had she done something to anger them?

"I'm sorry..." Evie whispered, her voice cracking. She bit her lip and mentally chided herself for cracking. She didn't expect herself to act in such a manner, especially to Iago....especially him. She wondered what he was thinking about after her display.

.: Lol okay...^^ It's only 10 here lolz :.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 am
Iago wanted to smile, but he was still stunned for a while. Not because she shouldn't have done it, but because she did. It would be the perfect time to tell her...but maybe it was a one time deal?
He managed to crack a smile when she apologized. He reached out and put a hand on her arm.
"Don't be sorry." he ordered. He looked into her eyes, and saw that they were twinkling with the start of some tears. He wanted to brush them away, but what if this had only been a one time mistake? Then again...maybe he should, in case Jocelyn got back. Maybe when she saw that, she'd leave.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's hand on her arm and it made her heart skitter along and beat even faster. All she could hear was her heart beating and her blood rushing around in her veins. She didn't want him to think she was weak or odd because she'd started crying after she'd kissed him, and even then, could that have REALLY been a kiss? It was just on his forehead which was the most innocent place to kiss someone at all. Evie took in a deep breath, something she'd been doing a lot of recently, and got herself to calm down once more. Evie reached up and wiped away her tears before they fell from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Now look what you made me do....I swear you have the strangest, most peculiar effects on me." She shook her head and kept wiping at her eyes to get rid of the last traces of tears.

Now that she could see his eyes again, she noticed that he was looking directly into hers. She felt a little self-conscious at that. Were her eyes puffy and red? Did she look horrid after that? She wanted to straighten out her hair at least but found herself unable to move.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 am
Iago laughed softly. He patted her arm before letting it go. He didn't have much to reply with to that. He wondered if that meant she had some feelings for him. If it did, he wouldn't hesitate to jump up and pull her into the deepest kiss she would ever experience.
But for now, he remained sitting, smiling at her. "You all right?" he asked after a moment.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

The pat on her arm felt more like a sting to her. Did he think of her as a child now? Needing to be cheered up after letting out a tantrum or crying as she had just done. The previous feeling that had occupied her mind and heart had been replaced again by her old feelings. She wasn't a child and she felt foolish for even trying to get Iago to realize how she felt about him. Evie knew already that he would never feel the same way she felt about him and it hurt her more than anything she'd ever felt before. Once she'd been burned by the forge when she'd just starting working and that was an intense pain...this one topped it at least five times over. She wished she could hide away from him and just stay secluded for awhile. Why did she act on such an impulse? Oh how Evie longed for Iago to feel the way she did about him but those were meaningless wishes she'd used on the stars.

"I'm fine." Evie clenched her teeth and wiped again at her eyes, no moisture came off from them and that made her feel a bit better. Never again would she let herself do something so idiotic and foolish...she vowed it.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again." She meant the kiss, she felt as if a weight was trying to crush her and so far it was succeeding.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am
Iago almost lost the smile when she said it wouldn't happen again. Well, that was it then. Confirmation that only he felt this way. He desperately wanted to feel her lips against his skin again, even if it was just on the forehead.
Then again...thinking back, maybe she did feel as he did. She had run after him to stop him leaving the forge. She had spoken softly around him for the first time ever. She had held his face in her hands, and then she had kissed him.
"If you want it that way, fine. I didn't mind it." he said quietly, still looking into her eyes. Go on. Do it again. I dare you. he said to himself.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at him, puzzled by his choice in words. He didn't mind it? Her crying? Or her kissing him? She hoped it was the latter because if it was the first one the she would have no choice but to castrate him. She didn't want to humiliate herself again so she urged herself not to kiss him again unless she wanted to feel hurt again. She didn't like the feeling and had no plans to go back for a long, long time. Though Evie couldn't ignore how she felt about him, it was impossible to ignore. Evie steeled herself for a world of pain and resolved to kiss him once more on the forehead again. She closed her eyes and wondered what it would have been like to be with Iago. Evie wondered how their lives would be if they fell for each other. She knew it was just a dream and could never been but that didn't stop her from dreaming. She broke away and more tears welled up in her eyes knowing how her feelings could never be returned. Jocelyn would come and take him away from her and she would have to let him go first. Evie didn't like getting hurt and if she didn't get over her feelings for him now...she would only be heartbroken later.

Evie turned around quickly and walked away back to a different part of her forge. She would have given anything to shrink away or become invisible from him then. Evie let out a ragged breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding and put a hand out to steady herself. Were their words to describe how odd she was acting?

Get a hold of yourself woman. He cannot love you, the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can turn away from the hurt and pain in your chest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 am
After she kissed him on the forehead again, Iago knew...he had to do something. He didn't want to have her slip away from him, or at least, he didn't want to alienate her.
He got up and followed her over to the back of the forge, and put a hand on her shoulder. He said nothing for a moment, he simply stood there with her.
"Really...thank you." he whispered. "That's the first time that a girl...any girl, has shown any affection toward me." he admitted, his face tinging with pink as he looked down.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wanted to just go home and cry her eyes out alone in her room for awhile. A good cry always made things better afterwards and nothing seemed as bad as it looked after a good emotional breakdown. She reached up and removed his hand from her shoulder. She didn't want him to feel obligated to make her feel better, it wasn't his place and it wasn't his job. He wasn't really even supposed to be all alone with her like they were. If someone came in to request something from the forge and they saw Evie alone with the Prince, they could get into a lot of trouble and she knew it...she just didn't know why she didn't revert back to her old self and told him to can it and get lost.

"Well....it won't be the last. I'm sure Jocelyn will show much affection towards you and maybe to you can return your feelings to her as well over time. I wish the both of you good luck with your marriage and I hope you both live very happy lives together." Evie spoke with no emotion, knowing if she had then she probably would have been shouting how much she cared for him and how much she wanted him to love her like she loved him and how hopeless it was for her to fall so hard for him because she knew they could never be. He was a Prince and she, a lowly peasant. Only in fairy tales do loves like that come true, and Evie had stopped believing in fairy tales long ago.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 am
Iago shook his head. He still stayed near her. "No. It will be." he said. "She kissed me on the cheek as she left. I felt nothing." he admitted truthfully, putting his hand up to where she'd kissed him. He couldn't even remember what it felt like, although Evie's lips...he could still feel them pressed against his forehead.
"Evie, you saw her. You know me." he said softly. "It won't work out. She's nowhere near my type. She's aloof, vain...and a b***h." he said with a half-smile.
"It won't work out. She'll try and show me affection, but it won't have an effect on me. Instead, we'll probably get divorced, and I'll end up having to look for another princess." he sighed. That was something else he hated: having to marry among royals. Otherwise, he would have proposed to Evie long ago.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"You might not have felt something from her then, but maybe when you grow old and senile you'll feel something then. I don't know, I've never been cast into that situation and I am glad I am allowed to fall in love before I marry someone. At least then I know if it doesn't work it it was because of me." Evie bit her lip again and kept an emotionless, solemn face, void of anything.

"You will have to deal with the fact that you do not love her because that is what you have to do. When you two get a divorce if you haven't been sucked into her vortex of evil then you will marry off to another Princess and another until you ARE happy. That's the way it is and that's how it has to be. You would never marry a girl like me." Evie's eyes shot open wide at the last bit and prayed to whatever god was listening to her that Iago wouldn't notice. She shut her eyes closed tight and wished for it with all her might. Being alone with him was a mistake...she felt that everything she'd done over the years, all the barriers she'd built up had been crushed and toppled over in a matter of mere minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am
Iago sighed again. "Yeah, but I don't want that. I'd make myself more enemies and make myself miserable by marrying and divorcing over and over until by some rare chance, that one girl comes along." he said. He was thinking of leaving and had turned his body when she spoke her last line. He froze. It was a strange way of wording it, almost as if...could it be? Could it be that she had only acted like she hated him to lie to herself? Maybe.
"Believe me, Evie, I would rather marry a girl like you." he said truthfully. "At least girls like you understand the injustice in the world and want to fight it...they just don't have the ability to because of people like Jocelyn."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"If you do not love her then tell your father that. At least let him know that you do not love her and feel nothing towards her, maybe he will understand. Maybe you do not give your father enough credit though it's not like I know." Evie sighed and sat down on a counter and fiddled with her fingers. She didn't know what to do now...she had no work lined up and Iago was there and she just couldn't think about anything else but him. She wanted to tell him that he would make the biggest mistake of his life if he married Jocelyn and she wanted to tell him that she loved him more than anyone and would love him for all her life if he'd asked it of her. Had she been able to make the world a better place..she might have been able to tell him that she loved him as the Earth loved the Sun. One could not live without the other but the other could live without the one. She was the Earth, unable to live without her sunshine and he was the Sun...able to go on without her.

"Well you'll have to set aside crazy fantasies like that and just get with it. Get on your proverbial horse and go forward. You cannot marry outside of Royalty so even joking...well...that would be a very tasteless joke to me." Evie's heart yearned to tell him that she would be happy and very happily marry him as well but she couldn't go around saying things like that.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff