Cosmic latte
Cotton candy
Cream
Crimson
Crimson glory
Cyan
Cyan (process)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 am
Here, just to make this easier why don't you go down this list and tell us if the color is there: Colors List.

Are any of those the color?  

DelicateSnow

Fluffy Genius

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sweet kiki_luv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 am
dark black?..... redface *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 am
how am i to guess the colour u like ...without having any clue about ur interests in colors...

give some clue dear...then i would love to try this

xiz he

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 pm
I would be very surprised if all known colors and some of the more commonly made up ones are the object of this quest. Especially since guessing it is worth 75K. I don't think dragging the list off of Wikipedia counts as enough work to earn that amount.

I too would like my thoughts to be directed to a more specific question than just any possible color.

But here is my best try for now.

Red and yellow and pink and green,
purple and orange and blue.
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow to you.

Gold, silver, black, white, gray, hazel, indigo, and violet are some others not mentioned in the song.

Some colors you might have come in contact with include neon, argon, krypton, helium, and xenon. (All noble gases give off a distinct color.) Also the color of ink and paper.

Some gemstone colors include:
Amethyst,
Ruby,
Emerald,
Sapphire,
Diamond,
Garnet,
Fool's Gold,
Jade,
Jasper,
Quartz,
Aventurine,
Sodalite,
Agate,
Pumas,
Pearl.
(As a way of reducing possibilities of error, I am including the lesser associated colors with these gemstones as well as the more common colors, like yellow diamond as well as white/clear diamond.)

Some food colors:
Blueberry
Blackberry
Banana
Raspberry
Turkey
Ham
Swiss cheese
Cheddar cheese
Marshmallows
Hot Chocolate
Strawberry
Shortcake
Pound cake
Chocolate cake
White cake
Chocolate
Oranges
Tangerines
Lemon
Broccoli
Peas
Green Beans
Casserole
Lasagna
Spaghetti
Pasta
Soup
(Yes this is making me hungry, too)

If it is indeed a made up color, let me make some up of my own:
Fire Dragon red
Unicorn white
Griffin gold
Ice Dragon blue
Imp green
Mermaid gray
Ogre black
Phoenix orange
(Can you tell my leanings to fantasy books by now?)

Perhaps it is a color that cannot be described in just a few words.
Maybe it is the color of a frozen dead man's lips.
Maybe it is the color of a vibrant sunrise or sunset reflecting off a certain cloud.
Maybe it is the color of an old beloved book's yellowing pages.
Maybe it is the color of a dead tree's last leaves.
Maybe it is the color of a feather you found.
Maybe it is the color of brand new grass.
Maybe it is the color of vomited Papa John's pizza. (I can't imagine why that would be a favorite color though.)
Maybe it is the color of stained glass worn through the ages.
Maybe it is the color of your mother's hair.
Maybe it is the color of your boy/girlfriend's eyes.
Maybe it is the color of your favorite star.
Maybe it is the holes between the stars that is the color you are seeking for.
Maybe it is the color of your favorite Christmas ornament.
Maybe it is the color of the dead needles left behind after the pine tree passes.
Maybe it is the color of fire or flame.
Maybe it is the color of ice or snow.
Maybe it is the color of the ashes left behind from a meaningful relationship.
Maybe it is the color of new hope.

What is your favorite color?
Maybe it changes by the day and that is what makes this question nigh impossible. Maybe it stays constant forever and we just haven't hit on the right term yet. Maybe it doesn't exist in this world. Maybe it is in the colors of the rainbow. Maybe the color that catches your eye is one that you absolutely hate. Maybe it is a color that no one else could possibly appreciate like you do.

One of the only things I know is that I'll get more and more philosophical the longer you leave us without further direction. I suppose I don't know enough about you, your likes and dislikes in general to assume that I know what your favorite color is. What I do know is my favorite color--blue, but more specifically the cerulean, robin's egg, and aquamarine type of light rich blue. It's probably too much to hope that you share my favorite color, though, so that probably won't help.

Could you do anything like the "this is close but no cigar" type of directing? Like "this is good but needs to be more specific," or "this is the right line of thought but you haven't hit on it yet." Or perhaps you have mentioned the color before in another thread, another guild, another time, that you could mention for those of the guild that are more diligent to search for. Or perhaps you could give the general basic color that your favorite color is rooted in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 pm
let me guess....uh...
i might make some of them up
is it aquamarine?
lime green?
tan?
sea green?
blood red?
rose pink?
sky blue?
salmon pink? <--- lol got that from crayons
hazel?
neon?
tangerine?
wolf grey?
lavender?
golden yellow?
magenta? <--- don't know if i spelt it right
cherry red?
skin color?
silver?
bronze?
dirty gold? <--- don't know if it is real LOL
charcoal?
fushsia?
amber?
ninja black? <---i just made it up
dark red?
peach?
holly green?
snow white?
rainbow?
shamrock green?
peanut?
turquoise?
starfish pruple? <--- made this up too
hot pink?  

dipshit1212

Overtaken Spirit

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm
Here go's everything > smile :
Rad red
Slimy green
Golden silver
Cherry blossom pink
Sonic blue!...yah I made that one up XD
...Envy green
Atomic brown
Rainbow?
Indigo
Cream
Gray
dark green
Eggshell white
Rose red

...thats all I got! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 pm
jus guess if he gave you a clue people would already knowwat it is my guess is my favorite color red  

Mr Fly-n-fresh

pinky4774

1,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 am
um white it's mine or blue  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm
uhmm..is it caribean???  

XxXheartless_lozerXxX

Jerrett16

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:05 am
I'm not an expert, but I think a hint is needed if they are giving long lists of the most random colors known to man and have not guessed the right color. Otherwise, this is pointless to waste my time trying to guess your favorite color. stare I hope your favorite color is not Tickled Pink. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:58 pm
white noise  

Dracorium69

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Souless Surviver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:07 pm
You ppl are to stupid to guess something mentioned on television but isnt a real color...my guess is CLEAR  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm
Matelia legwll
I would be very surprised if all known colors and some of the more commonly made up ones are the object of this quest. Especially since guessing it is worth 75K. I don't think dragging the list off of Wikipedia counts as enough work to earn that amount.

I too would like my thoughts to be directed to a more specific question than just any possible color.

But here is my best try for now.

Red and yellow and pink and green,
purple and orange and blue.
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow to you.

Gold, silver, black, white, gray, hazel, indigo, and violet are some others not mentioned in the song.

Some colors you might have come in contact with include neon, argon, krypton, helium, and xenon. (All noble gases give off a distinct color.) Also the color of ink and paper.

Some gemstone colors include:
Amethyst,
Ruby,
Emerald,
Sapphire,
Diamond,
Garnet,
Fool's Gold,
Jade,
Jasper,
Quartz,
Aventurine,
Sodalite,
Agate,
Pumas,
Pearl.
(As a way of reducing possibilities of error, I am including the lesser associated colors with these gemstones as well as the more common colors, like yellow diamond as well as white/clear diamond.)

Some food colors:
Blueberry
Blackberry
Banana
Raspberry
Turkey
Ham
Swiss cheese
Cheddar cheese
Marshmallows
Hot Chocolate
Strawberry
Shortcake
Pound cake
Chocolate cake
White cake
Chocolate
Oranges
Tangerines
Lemon
Broccoli
Peas
Green Beans
Casserole
Lasagna
Spaghetti
Pasta
Soup

If it is indeed a made up color, let me make some up of my own:
Fire Dragon red
Unicorn white
Griffin gold
Ice Dragon blue
Imp green
Mermaid gray
Ogre black
Phoenix orange
(Can you tell my leanings to fantasy books by now?)

Perhaps it is a color that cannot be described in just a few words.
Maybe it is the color of a frozen dead man's lips.
Maybe it is the color of a vibrant sunrise or sunset reflecting off a certain cloud.
Maybe it is the color of an old beloved book's yellowing pages.
Maybe it is the color of a dead tree's last leaves.
Maybe it is the color of a feather you found.
Maybe it is the color of brand new grass.
Maybe it is the color of vomited Papa John's pizza. (I can't imagine why that would be a favorite color though.)
Maybe it is the color of stained glass worn through the ages.
Maybe it is the color of your mother's hair.
Maybe it is the color of your boy/girlfriend's eyes.
Maybe it is the color of your favorite star.
Maybe it is the holes between the stars that is the color you are seeking for.
Maybe it is the color of your favorite Christmas ornament.
Maybe it is the color of the dead needles left behind after the pine tree passes.
Maybe it is the color of fire or flame.
Maybe it is the color of ice or snow.
Maybe it is the color of the ashes left behind from a meaningful relationship.
Maybe it is the color of new hope.

What is your favorite color?
Maybe it changes by the day and that is what makes this question nigh impossible. Maybe it stays constant forever and we just haven't hit on the right term yet. Maybe it doesn't exist in this world. Maybe it is in the colors of the rainbow. Maybe the color that catches your eye is one that you absolutely hate. Maybe it is a color that no one else could possibly appreciate like you do.

One of the only things I know is that I'll get more and more philosophical the longer you leave us without further direction. I suppose I don't know enough about you, your likes and dislikes in general to assume that I know what your favorite color is. What I do know is my favorite color--blue, but more specifically the cerulean, robin's egg, and aquamarine type of light rich blue. It's probably too much to hope that you share my favorite color, though, so that probably won't help.

Could you do anything like the "this is close but no cigar" type of directing? Like "this is good but needs to be more specific," or "this is the right line of thought but you haven't hit on it yet." Or perhaps you have mentioned the color before in another thread, another guild, another time, that you could mention for those of the guild that are more diligent to search for. Or perhaps you could give the general basic color that your favorite color is rooted in.

Problems with your answers:

1.) HE SAD COLOR NOT FOOD!!!!
2.) HE SAID A COLOR ON TV BUT ITS NOT A REAL COLOR!!!!! scream scream  

Souless Surviver

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:36 pm
Mizuki Masakumo
Matelia legwll

Some food colors:
Blueberry
Blackberry
Banana
Raspberry
Turkey
Ham
Swiss cheese
Cheddar cheese
Marshmallows
Hot Chocolate
Strawberry
Shortcake
Pound cake
Chocolate cake
White cake
Chocolate
Oranges
Tangerines
Lemon
Broccoli
Peas
Green Beans
Casserole
Lasagna
Spaghetti
Pasta
Soup

Problems with your answers:

1.) HE SAD COLOR NOT FOOD!!!!
2.) HE SAID A COLOR ON TV BUT ITS NOT A REAL COLOR!!!!! scream scream

You don't have to scream at me. Why did you pick my response to bash anyway? Because, honestly, your guess of clear had already been proposed. And do you feel so certain that you have the wrong answer, you have to bash what I did for fun? Because honestly, 75K would be nice, but I shouldn't have to deal with the hate and lack of respect.

Yes. I know what he said. But I do not watch TV, so I put forth my best efforts to guess with my limited knowledge. However, what he said was that it was MENTIONED on TV, and that it MAY not be a real color. Get it right. Don't assume that you know what he meant because what you said is not the direct quote.

The COLOR of the food is what I was trying to describe in the FOOD COLOR section. Spaghetti has a very distinct color that people before me may not have thought of. Meats have distinct colors. So do cheeses and berries and sauces. So, forgive me for actually TRYING instead of just going to Wikipedia or some other such site and copying and pasting loads of colors like I've seen several people do in this thread.

I'm sorry, did he actually say that it was mentioned on TV as a color? Because, seriously, he could have picked off any word-food, stone, or other description that was said on TV and associated it with a color himself. That's what in my mind makes this an actual quest to strive to answer his riddle.

What, you want me to guess things like Care Bear Orange or Tinkerbell Green? Both of those are on TV. How would I know if he liked Superman Red, or Green Lantern Green? Oh and believe me, Tinkerbell Green is definitely not the same as Green Lantern Green (even if it is the exact same cup). All four of those colors are made up by my brother to keep the peace between his kids. None of those are actual colors, but they are on TV. And pretty much, that is the extent of my TV knowledge. Disney movies, Care Bear and Superhero cartoons. You might get me watching Smallville or Looney Tunes, but those really don't mention many colors. Oh, wait there's red Kryptonite and green Kryptonite... No, sorry, I already mentioned krypton in my noble gases part.
That's me doing random guesses off the top of my head and not really thinking a whole lot about it.
Or do you want to read more of the list of crayons or the list off of Wiki? That's easily accessible, though I don't think I'll do that now. I believe I made my initial guesses interesting and tried to think out of the box far more than some other people I could name.

Are you really planning on going back through the thread and finding problems with every single person who did not guess the same thing as your guess? Otherwise, how can you say that you are being fair? Honestly, YOU are not the person that set up this thread, and YOU cannot read his mind, for YOU are one of the "ppl" that are trying to guess the color. So let HIM tell me what is wrong with my guesses, not YOU.

I'm still waiting for Love with an Edge to get on and say something like "nope no one's guessed it yet," or "yes, this person got it way back on the third page". So please, all I ask is that you don't bash me, and let me wait in peace.  
IDonate2U

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff