fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Mad Libs (back to normal....ish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of mad libs should we do next?
  longer ones! (more words)
  short ones! (less words)
  same as it has been
  GOLD! O_O
View Results

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm
ok we have all our words so here it is ^_^

Upside-Down Dictionary
Starting With the Letter "A"

Aardvark(noun): A smelly mammal who feeds on ants and swords.
The aardvark is squat and has a broken tongue and a long moon ending in a round, piglike clown.

Angel(noun): A supernatural cow, either good or uncanny, who is stealthily seen as a white-robed banana with wings over his or her tongue.

Astronaut(noun): Sometimes a questionable scientist, but usually an army or navy battle ship traied to make flights to the jet-pack in space leotard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm
ok so in light of all of Gaia doing mad libs i thought it would be fun if we posted funny ones we sent to others or got sent to us for everyones amusement.
ill start heehee

Dearest Omen_dog,

I cannot begin to describe how lightly my arm burns for you. As I write this, I'm flying in my cat, unable to contain my knitting desire. Please, accept my brown embrace and know that you're truly the peaches of my eye.

I yearn for you smashingly,

Omen_dog_form  

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Dear Collaterally Damaged,

How I long to hear your spiky song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Skull Crusher Mounton. How your green voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded duck. Such confused ! Let us join together and dig in unison, your light song carrying our hearts to metal heights.

With love,

Omen_dog_form  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm
My beloved ~insert_name_here~,

You and I are just two macabre people trying to make it in this rueful world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of homicide in the past, and I know you've dabbled in wrath, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our ghastly love. Without you, I'm nothing but a malicious panda.

Yours solemnly,

The Delirium Trigger  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Dear Misty Marina,

How I long to hear your Green song again. What was it called? Ah yes, "Burning Moose". How your tall voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded silkworm. Such Extreme Depression! Let us join together and studies in unison, your bloomy song carrying our hearts to blue heights.

Dear Misty Marina,

I believe it was bill gates who once sang, "Oh, my lime, my ball, I've hungered for your box a long, green time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, McEscher, who said "endling ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing pizzas like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

How I long to hear your yummy song again. What was it called? Ah yes, You belong with me. How your wiry voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded spidermonkey. Such hate! Let us join together and hiss in unison, your scaly song carrying our hearts to funny heights.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 am
wordyrandomness,

You know how the song goes: "pervy men say only molesters rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your horny embrace. Now I know how Marshall felt when the perverts first parted to reveal Gale Cero silhouetted against a dorky sky. It was love at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, molesting truly until you get here.

Yours truly,

URL-Length

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am
Dearest Omen_dog_form,

I cannot begin to describe how little my ear burns for you. As I write this, I'm dancing in my safeway, unable to contain my singing desire. Please, accept my blue embrace and know that you're truly the strawberry of my eye.

I yearn for you big,

Omen_dog_form,

You know how the song goes: "crunchy men say only ducks rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your hot embrace. Now I know how Link felt when the balloons first parted to reveal Zelda silhouetted against a rubbery sky. It was desperation at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, sleeping deeply until you get here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 pm
Dear Omen_dog_form,

How I long to hear your Prickly song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Mein Teil. How your Bushy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Maggot. Such fury! Let us join together and Murder in unison, your Heavenly song carrying our hearts to emotionally heights.

With love,  

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Dear Omen_dog_form,

I believe it was Michal Jackson who once sang, "Oh, my key blade, my Merloc, I've hungered for your Thing a long, Slumber Party time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Mr. T, who said "screaming ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing I pity the foo! like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Dear Omen_dog_form,

I believe it was Malice Mizer who once sang, "Oh, my Liver, my Tiny Tim, I've hungered for your General organs a long, wise time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Eminem, who said "Bludgeoning ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing Babies like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm
ok now back to what we were doing before.

I need 4 nouns (2 need to be plural), 5 adjectives, a place, an adverb 2 parts of the body (one needs to be plural), an occupation (plural), and an article of clothing.  

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 am
article of clothing: skirt
adjective: creepy
noun (plural): flags

need: 3 nouns (1 need to be plural), 4 adjectives, a place, an adverb, 2 parts of the body (one needs to be plural), an occupation (plural)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 pm
occupation (plural): mad scientists
adjective: gross
body part (plural): fingers

need: 3 nouns (1 need to be plural), 3 adjectives, a place, an adverb, 1 part of the body  

Eclipse Electus

Jade Gale

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm
noun (plural): cakes
adjective: evil
place: over there

need: 2 nouns, 2 adjectives, an adverb, 1 part of the body  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 pm
noun: turtle
adverb: strangely
part of the body: leg  

Omen_dog