Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 pm
I can't stop procrastinating on my homework. I've gotten so many absolutely wretched tests recently, in the fifties or sixties, and yet I just can't stop. I'm a senior, too; I'm worried it's going to ******** up the rest of my life, and my chances of getting into University. (So far since the end of break, though, I've been doing really good, putting in a real effort. I was just... really burnt out, to the point that I didn't care about anything anymore. But now I'm like... shiiiit. This is baaaad. I can probably take one of the two classes I'm doing badly in by correspondance again next semester, because I'm thinking of dropping my first-block because I do not actually want to take Lit at all. But still... I can't believe I let myself do that. Well, I can, because I do it every year, my first semester is always mediocre, and my second's stellar. But everything's messed this year, I'm irrationally angry at myself, and still not dealing with my grief properly, and it's just all going wrong. Usually I can procrastinate the first semester and sneak away with a low B. But this year... ugh. I've never done this badly before. And yet... I'm not doing anything to change it. I should talk to one of the counsellors. I should talk to somebody, anybody, because I know I have a lot of unresolved s**t I should resolve. I should make myself sit down and do what needs to be done, but I can't make myself do it, every fibre of my being is protesting, life's too short to waste time on all that frivolous stuff I don't learn from. I'm fighting myself every step of the way. It's so badddd.)

Also; I can't control myself around stuff I like to eat. I'll eat the whole box of chocolates before I realize what I've done. And when I do stuff like that, I tend to punish myself.
And I often miss meals. Like, not just breakfast, but also lunch. Mostly because I don't have time in the mornings to make something, or even to go grab it, and sometimes I'm just lazy, but... it's not healthy D: There are days when I choose not to. It's really really bad for my body, but I feel strong when I don't give in... it's stupid =.=;;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:02 am
Procrastinating is my best friend. Even though I did say that I'll try to stop procrastinating, I could get carried away and procrastinate anyway.

I confess that I can't tell between a crush and just shy around guys--which is the reason why I say I don't have one [a crush]. One minute it's like, eeep, he's right next to me, he's lookin' at me, etc. And the next, after talking for a while, I feel like we're friends and stuff like that, then that feeling of 'being shy' will go away.

So, yeah. biggrin  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 am
I lie about everything and to everyone and i regret it so much crying
I have never had a boyfriend.....
Somtimes i wish my mum and dad had a divorce so i could live with my dad and get away from my sisters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 am
I'm only 9 days into the new year and already broke every resolution i had.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:39 pm
I want to set my school on fire. I have a plan and everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm
x i D a r k i e x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x

I'm still watching pokemon every morning. xD
Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

that is sooooooooo meXDD  

tummytumsXD

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm
i miss my dad who passed away when i was 3 and i tell my friends that i dont care because i never knew him which is not true
i also say that he passed away when i was 1 but it aint true  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 am
I often feel embarrassed and stupid about things I say and do, even though there's no reason to feel that way.  

Rei Uchikino

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Welcome to my secret lair on Skullcrusher mountain.
I hope that you've enjoyed your stay so far. I see you've met my assistant Scarface. His appearance is quite disturbing. But I assure you he's harmless enough. He's a sweetheart, calls me master and he has a way of finding pretty things and bringing them to me.
I confess that I've never really loved someone who's known about it, and that I insist to everyone that I'm not going to marry until I'm thirty and a CEO.
I'm so into you, but I'm way too smart for you!
Even my henchmen think I'm crazy...I'm not surprised that you agree a little bit less afraid of me..
You'd see the voices that control me from inside my head
Say I shouldn't kill you yet..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm
I'm addicted to the raw emotion I feel after someone hurts me, abuses me, and sexually excites me. Recently, my hunger for it has grown larger.

Now I'm just waiting for a friend to tell me she hates me, so I can feel it again.

Namikikyo

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 pm
Night Cloud Dream
I lie about everything and to everyone and i regret it so much crying
I have never had a boyfriend.....
Somtimes i wish my mum and dad had a divorce so i could live with my dad and get away from my sisters.

I only lie to people I don't trust. I trust the people in this guild and my best gaia friends. That's it. As for boyfriends, I don't really like people that much and if I got one he would have to be able to relate with me. Besides, I'm waiting until I'm 16 or 17 to get one. My confession is...I can't be around people for too long. Especially my "best friend". I always feel forced to be friends with people because of my mom. I'm not her, I don't want to be, and I really don't want any friends. All of my smiles are fake, I can vaguely even remember what mine looks like. I'm way too antisocial to actually want friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm
I get scared from horror movies, but I love to watch them. But if they really scare me I have to sleep with the light on. =3=  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm
I want to be an orphan so badly. More than anything. Parents (not all parents, but I'm referring to mine) sicken me. If I was a murderer the top three people I would murder is my mom, my dad, and whoever would try to put me in a foster home. Don't want to be a murderer though, that's just another "what if".  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:42 pm

I still like my ex even though he was a p***k and cheated on my over and over again.

comment | message | flickr | deviantART

s m i l 3 y toast

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas