Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Ross sat down beside her. "do you think Tatsel is doing alright in there?" he asked Vivi.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image"You know my mom and dad? How?" She was confused but then again her parents really never told her anything. But what did this girl want from her why was she sitting next to her on a plane ready to take off for Italy? Was she here to watch over her for her parents? No her parents didn't care that much for her...so what was it? Scarlet had so many questions in her head she was begining to get overwhelmed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Little Tatsel finished inspecting her claws then retracted them. "Ask them one at a time. You may start alphabetically or chronologically." Tatsel said, looking up at the girl with inhuman eyes. Her ears twitched. "Be quick too, your life is in danger." Tatsel yawned and flicked her tail. She shifted her feet, which were far from the floor.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm
User ImageScarlet finally realized that this person this girl was not human...not human! But how....this is imposible......"I...I just want to go to Rome already!" Scarlet yelled and shut her eyes. In the pov of the girl Scarlet slowly disappeared, but all Scarlet knew was that she was still in the plane sitting down with her eyes closed.
She sighed and opened her eyes and to her surprise she was no longer in the plane or in california at that! She sat on the middle of a street with cars honking at her to move. She quickly moved and looked around confusion written on her face.

"Um excuse me but where am i?" she asked someone that was walking down the side walk. They spoke to her in some other langauage...italian.
"Italy.." she muttered to herself...."how..how, whats going on here!" She said franticly then ran off looking for something...anything. How was it possible that she appeared here...was she dreaming. Not knowing Scarlet had used magic to teleport herself to the place she desired to be.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Tatsel darted off of the plane and onto Ross's shoulders. "She's escaped!! But, I know she is in a place called Rome. She must have willed herself there without knowing. Have either of you any magic powers? Or rather, do you have energy to spare?" Tatsel grinned wickedly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm
Ross looked up at the girl on his shoulders. "I'm part elf." he said pointing at the upturned ears. "I have a bit of magic in me... what is it for?" he asked.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm
Vivi quickly added"I'll give you some of mine as well"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 pm
User ImageScarlet wound up in an open feild that overlooked the town. The lights were beautiful and it was everything Scarlet thought it would look like. For a moment her worries went away and she was at total peace. But then she finally sat down so she could think about what exactly was going on. Maybe she was going crazy, maybe she finally lost her mind. At the moment that was a very good possibility. Then she noticed that she didn't have her suit cases...."Great! Now what am i going to do, i don't even have any money," Scarlet sighed and sat in fedal position for who knows how long.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Without answering Ross's question Tatsel announced, "That'll do well enough!" She touched both of their heads and her eyes glowed. They were transported to Rome, Tatsel had been there before. Tatsel, newly reenergized hopped off of Ross's shoulders and began to search for Scarlet. Unfortunately, she'd almost completely drained her two companions of their energy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:18 pm
(I'll be back on later today... dont go to far without me...)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm
User ImageWhat could she do...she was lost and she had no idea where exactly her aunt lived. Should she wait there and hope someone would find her, someone who hopefully spoke english? Scarlet stood up and decided to go look for some police station, surely there would be someone who spoke english and could help her out...hopefully. She began her journey back and soon she was in town walking past people who seemed to be havin a good time. "What do i do what do i do," she repeated to herself quietly as she walked looking for any hope of help.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 pm
(I won't)
Vivi stayed with Ross"Crap I hate when she does that!" she looked at him. "Are you alright Ross?" she then got up, but fell down again"Great, I guess we stay here for a bit til we get our energy back" She sighed and leaned on his shoulder.  

The Bubblelicous

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Tatsel searched for her. She couldn't pin point the location again, but when she looked up she saw Scarlet sitting forlorn on a bench. Tatsel hopped up and sat next to Scarlet. She took her hand in a firm but gentle grip, one she wouldn't be able to escape.
"Hey." Tatsel said as gently as she could, "If you would just stay still for a moment I could explain to you who I am, how you ended up in Rome, and you'll even have someone who speaks Itallian."
Tatsel used Vivi and Ross's own power and energy to summon them to where she was. It was easy, knights sure were full of spunk! "Rome's a wonderful place. I love Italy. I haven't been here in centuries."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageAt this point Scarlet didn't care anymore and nodded and waited for her to explain who she was etc. Centuries huh...she thought to herself and in a way laughed. Maybe she did finally lose her mind or maybe she was in some car accident and was now in a coma. Yeah maybe that's what happened....stupid cab driver.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:51 pm
Vivi somehow landed beneathe Ross"Ross you're squishin' me!" she yelped while trying to get up, but failing to due to Rosses weight. "Ughz..." she muttered.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff