Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Kaeanlanna , stirred slightly, but was reassured when Keenan was laying next to her. She went back to sleep, and Keenan went out on a quick hunt before returning to her, and resting beside her, thankful for the man's help. It wasn't long before the little green dragon was sound asleep beside his rider.

(alright, night!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm
Raudr woke with a start. It was morning and he wasn't dead! He turned around to look and make sure last night hadn't been a dream. There she was with her little dragon curled up near her. He sighed. It was done. But now what? Galbatorix would likely be watching the major roads and Raudr was supposed to start teaching the Rider her duty and about what she is and what she could do. He went out to the woods and gathered some food. He even shot some deer for meat. Now that he wasn't an elf anymore he could eat meat all he wanted. He set up a small fire and began to cook breakfast. Man! She does really sleep like a bear in the winter!, he thought and laughed.
((Ok I will be on tonight. biggrin ))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Kaeanlanna rolled over and felt leaves touch her face, and heard a laugh. She jumped up and held Keenan to her. She looked around, confused and upset. "What's going on?" She said softly, looking around she spotted the guy that had threatened her. "You?! What am I doing here?" She demanded. She got a brief mental image from Keenan, who had been startled awake. He was trying to tell her everything was alright. That calmed her down a bit, but she was still looking for answers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Ah! She does still live!"Raudr laughed again and motioned for her to come get something to eat. He then noticed her confusion. "Well to answer your question I took you away from the castle last night. Your dragon helped me out. He seemed to like my idea to get out of the castle. At least he seemed to want to listen to what I have to say."He nodded to the little green dragon in thanks.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Kaeanlanna wasn't completely sold on his explanation, and the fact that Keenan agreed to it, that was, until the little dragon tried to show her it was true. Instead of getting up to eat, instead, she placed Keenan down, and walked off into the forest, trying to get away from the two. She was extremely frustrated, and it wouldn't be wise of them to follow her. She started mumbling under her breath and rant and rave. "Who are they to take me away from home...." She said aloud, but she was considering the fact that Keenan did the right thing, and in turn, the stranger.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 pm
Raudr sighed as she stormed off into the woods. He looked at the little dragon with a sorrowful gaze. "How am i supposed to talk with her if she doesn't even talk with me let alone listen to me?" He looked at the dragon as if he could talk back to him as a human. "By the way, Kaeanlanna never told me your name. What is it little one?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Kaeanlanna sat down by a tree to cool down, so she didn't go back biting off their heads. She knew she had a temper, and it wasn't always a good thing.
Keenan looked up at him, and tried to show him Kaeanlanna saying his name, then he tried to ask what his name was, for he never got it either.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm
Raudr sounded out his name for the little dragon but couldn't figure out the dragon's picture of Kaeanlanna saying his name. He sighed again as he needed Kaeanlanna's help here and she was off probably beating trees with a stick or something of the sort. He quickly scanned the area for her location and his eyes widened. Soldiers were coming through the forest looking for the king's daughter. "Damn it! We have to run again little one.", looking down at the dragon. He picked up his things and threw them into his pack. He allowed the dragon time to hop onto his arm before hurrying toward where Kaeanlanna's presence was.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Kaeanlanna heard them coming after her, about to say something rude until she saw they were running away from something. Guards? She was saved! That was until Keenan unexpectedly jumped on her from the guy's shoulder. He seemed to be pleading her to keep quiet and follow them. She had a split second to determine which she should do. She scowled internally at herself before turning and following the man off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm
Raudr had originally planned to just pick her up and carry her with him but was glad when the dragon went to her and pleaded for her to follow which she did. He hurried on looking around for a way to go. He came to the edge of the forest and found a cliff. He turned to face the end of the forest where the guards were coming and again muttered"Brisingr". The trees and bushes burst into flame and he turned back to the cliff and began to make his way down. He called up to Kaeanlanna, Let's go Kaeanlanna! If you fall I'll stop you."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "Well that's reassuring. You do realize it might be best not to say my name." She pointed out. Did he have to be so obvious? She worked her way down, with Keenan working his way to her shoulder so her hands could be free. She was making good progress and catching up with him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Raudr made it to the bottom of the cliff and looked up to check on Kaeanlanna. She was actually keeping up with him. This surprised him slightly.He spoke to her mind,What would you like to rather be called then?.An arrow fell at his feet and he looked up. Soldiers were stringing their bows again aiming for him."Well, they got through that fire rather quickly..."He didn't stop to wonder about this and erected a ward around himself if any arrows came to close to him. After some afterthought he put one around Kaeanlanna too.He told the girl mentally, Hurry up Kaeanlanna! I'd rather not sit here as an open target all day!  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Kaeanlanna scowled. 'Thats not what I meant, I meant that if they are looking for me, It wouldn't be best to say my name aloud....' She responded. She was about to be rude, but Keenan pushed through her mental barrier and made it seem like it wasn't the right time, so she kept quiet, and kept up with him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Raudr could tell she didn't like running so he decided to just take care of the soldiers. He wondered if he still had had elven speed and agility. Now's the time to find out. He nimbly ran up the side of the cliff as fast as he could go up. He almost fell a couple times but made it to the top. The speechless soldiers had no time to react before he had split open three of their throats. The others ran back to the safety of the three archers who found their bows snapped in two with magic. Raudr killed the archers and the few remaining men who hardly stood a chance to his swordsmanship. He hurried back to the cliff and looked down seeing Kaeanlanna had made it to the bottom he jumped off the edge and slowed his descent with magic. He was tired from all the fighting, magic use, and running. He fell to the ground in a heap, gasping for air.Too much work for one person., he thought.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Kaeanlanna had gotten to the bottom, still frustrated, but her mood changed when the man returned, then promptly fell to the ground, gasping for air. She started freaking out internally, for she didn't know what to do, if she could help. Keenan jumped down from his perch and examined him. He wanted to help the man get better, so he could get up again. He nudged his head against the man, hoping to make him feel better.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff