Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
When Leah got home she went stright to her room. Tossing her keys on her night stand and her bag on her floor she flopped down on her bed. Sighing softly she closed her eyes and thought about ballet. Maybe I'll start again.She thought softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm
Alfie fell asleep reading, and woke up to his alarm. He hit the snooze, jammed a bookmark in his book, and got ready for school. Like always, he grabbed a slice of bread for breakfast and headed out the door with his headphones around his neck and his CD player in his pocket.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 pm
On her way to school Leah made two stops to pick up a couple of her friends who needed a ride today. For the rest of the drive to school she listened to them chatter and gossip. Oddly she found herself not saying anything other than nodding or shaking her head. After parking her car she grabbed her bag and followed behind her friends to the front of the school.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Alfie sat on the steps, listening to his CD as usual. He twisted the zipper handle on his hoodie in his fingers, thinking about everything going on in his life. His audition, actually meeting Leah and how much that had changed how he thought about certain things, and schoolwork. At his parents request, he was doing well in school, just in case his music and dance fell through. But he had a good feeling about it, so he cared just enough to make his parents happy, and not a bit more.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:10 pm
As Leah got closer to the school she saw Alfie. After telling her friends that she would catch up with them later she walked over to him.
"Mind if I sit here?"She asked indicating the spot next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 pm
Alfie looked up as she approached him and paused his music just before she spoke. "Go ahead." He said, smiling. "Did you get home in time yesterday?" He turned the volume on his CD player and pressed play again. Now it was background music, which he sometimes liked better than actually listening to the music.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:59 pm
"Yeah, I did."Leah said smiling as she sat down."Did you make it home okay?"She asked partly joking as she tucked her hair behind her ear. It was nice to have someone to talk to this early in the day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 pm
"Yes, ma'am." Alfie replied, grinning. "My mom wondered why I was a little later than usual, but as long as I show her my finished homework, she doesn't care." He shifted so he was facing her. "Aren't your friends going to think it's weird that you're talking to me?"

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm
"Only if they see me. More likely then not sitting here I'm invisible, and they're probably lost in their own little worlds."Leah said her smile fading. She knew what it was like to be there while managing to disapear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Alfie nodded. "That makes sense. Anyway, will you be visiting me after school again today? I'm thinking about editing a part of the dance, though, this close to the audition, I'm not sure if I should. I could use another person's opinion."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm
Leah smilied.
"Yeah sure. That sounds good. If I'm not being too nosey would you mind telling me what's the deal with the audition?"Leah asked slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm
Alfie grinned. "Great!" His grin faded just a little at her question. "Well, it's my one shot to make my dream come true. They're picking out a star who can sing and dance. This audition won't come back, it's a one-time thing. It's sortof like American Idol or whatever."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
"So does that mean that I get to hear you sing?"Leah asked jokingly."Or do you only dance?"She then asked a bit more serious.She pulled out her phone and responded to a text quickly and returned her attention to Alfie.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 am
"I do both. Yesterday I was mainly focused on the dance, and I'll be that way again later, but if you want, I can show you the whole thing right before we go home." Alfie smiled again. "You're the first person to see the dance. Not even my parents have."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm
"Wow,"Leah began turning a bit pink, "I feel honoured then.I would like to hear you sing though. Shoot..."She said just after the bell rang."I'll see you later then?"She questioned.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff