Reply Rude Discussion
Ska'd up on the tv Screen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peel Slowly And See

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:45 pm
I was watching Degrassi: The Next Generation the other night, it was the one where they start a protest against Rick, well at one point Rick is trying to give Emma a check, and right behind Emma someone has a huge Operation Ivy patch on the back of their vest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 pm
I was watching Mindfreak last night and Chriss goes on Dicky Barrett's radio show.  

SilentPalpatine

KeasbeyNightslvr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:51 pm
annerbelle
5ubliminalM355ag35
koolbeanzkt
from what people have told me, the specials' little b***h is in sixteen candles...but im not really sure...i havent seen that movie in awhile...
I'll have to look into that!

It's during the dance.

yeah, it is. after seeing that movie for the 50th time [haha im a dork like that 4laugh ] i finally realised that is was little b***h by the specials so what i did [predictably] is that i got up and skanked in front of my tv for the 5 seconds they play it...ugh love that song. both versions [big d and the kids table covered it, they made it a lot faster....good stuff ^^]

im sorry for my newbish ways.
i suck at being literate and i could care less [i just offended a million of you] because if you really wanted to know me you wouldnt care if i was literate or not....and its okay, point at me and say NEWB loudly because i know you all want to...my best friend does that to me everyday it's annoying "/

i'll shutup now redface  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:08 am
eh skas every were its just people hear it so much they dont realy think of it as a typ of music like most comercials ive seen have a ska beat going on in the back ground its realy quiet commen its our job as rudies tonot only skank along to it but expose others that it is a typ a music.  

mist-ery

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:51 pm
On the movie Kingpin they play Superman by Goldfinger.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:24 pm
the cartoon, mission hill, they go to a ska concert at a bar and sneak his lil brother in to the bar with a fake id  

Don Caballero

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:59 pm
I remember the ska in Digimon XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:29 pm
is it me, or has there been alot of ska in nintendo DS commercials?  

[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

inureyez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 am
Anarchy-x
I remember the ska in Digimon XD

the digimon soundtrack has mighty mighty bosstones AND less than jake. you knew digmon fans would grow up into rudies  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:30 am
Mission hill is pretty much a ska based 15 minute cartoon on adult swim, at least i think its still on, its pretty cool, in the beginning intro thingy there skankin at like 50 movemwents a second its pretty funny  

Don Caballero

Computation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:13 pm
Hey Duskie^^ I think you already know but in Sky High the movie, where he is in trouble for having a party he goes to his room and his parents talk, if you look in the background of where he is sitting at his desk there is an Aquabats poster in the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Mistress Gravy
I was watching Degrassi: The Next Generation the other night, it was the one where they start a protest against Rick, well at one point Rick is trying to give Emma a check, and right behind Emma someone has a huge Operation Ivy patch on the back of their vest.

Actually, that reminds me.
I just read that an episode of that show is called Mirrors in the Bathroom after The Specials' song.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

inureyez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:14 pm
SilentPalpatine
On a episode of Gilmore Girls one kid is skanking to Rancid's Time Bomb I think, and the mom tell her something like, "Would you stop skanking to Rancid."

yeah i was goin to mention that one too. i think it was more does your mom know you're skankin to rancid in my daughter's room"  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff