Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes opened in slight surprise at the weight shift from Nakai's position. Smirking, Naoko reached his arms back and used them to pillow his head as he stared up at the other blond.
'It's creepy how much he looks like me...'
"I suppose then," Naoko spoke, seemingly relaxed. "I should have continued to wear the blue scarf instead of the green, hmm? You should have let me know your... preferences... sooner, Nakai-san."
Of course at about this time, Naoko suddenly found his pretty blond head, and arms, in Ryuukaze's lap.
He laughed however, a cocky sound as he tilted his gaze back to focus on the violinist, "You too, hmm?" Naoko asked, focusing on words instead of actions.
Especially since that accidental caress nearly made him blush.
Again.
"I'd go get the blue one from the door, but you're both a bit in the way." he teased, moving one hand from behind his head (also from Ryuukaze's lap) and tugging at his own scarf. "I..."
But of course then Nakai's voice caught his attention and the pianist's amber gaze focused on his 'clone'.
"If the scarf goes, that's my last defense against the cold, you know." Naoko spoke carefully, his gaze scrutinizing for a moment. "Besides." he smirked, his chin being raised by the other blond. "I find it rather comfortable... and oh so soft."
Laughing softly, Naoko tugged the end of the scarf so that it playfully batted Nakai in the face.
This was turning out to be quite the day off.
Far from anything he would have earlier imagined.
But then the pianist frowned. "You'll have to hand me my drink, Nakai-san." his amber gaze flickered over to the glass on the table, just out of reach.
To get it, he'd have to move both of them... and at the moment, Naoko was rather comfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai actually got off of Naoko and stood up. That was unnecessary to just hand him the drink, but Kai went off to retrieve the scarf hanging by the door. "Oh, trust me, I'll make all of my preferences known all in due time..." He returned, wielding Naoko's scarf menacingly.
As he leaned back down, he murmured dangerously, "Drink however much you want, because that's the last sip you'll be taking of that for a while." Kai got back into his previous position, though this time, he placed himself right in perfect place to grind his own crotch against Naoko's. Even if his pants didn't make it seem as visible, Kai would make sure that both NAKO and Ryuukaze knew what he was currently feeling. Hormones were such a gift to humanity.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi sighed as he ran a hand through his red hair while gazing down at the multiple pieces of paper in his hand. He had just come from the office of SMASH Studios and was looking at a list of things they expected from him, rules they had, along with a name and number to someone who was also in the band. His name was Oumori Naoko and apparently he was supposed to call the man to introduce himself and try to become friends. He supposed that the record company was smart in that, wouldn't do good to have people in a band and them fighting all the time.

Taichi sneezed, excused himself, and put the piece of paper in his pocket. He'd call Naoko later, right now he just wanted to get warm. That was one thing he missed about America, at least where he was living, it was warm year round and he needn't have worried about a coat or scarf. He sniffed slightly and pulled his coat around him tightly, walking in the direction of a nearby place that he knew sold warm drinks.

With a grateful sigh he stepped into the place and sat down on a stool near the bar, trying to repress a slightly irritated sigh at the woman behind the bar who came to take his order and who was about two seconds away from popping out of her shirt. He kept his face down and just asked for a hot cup of tea and shook his head as he watched her walk away with a slight sway in her steps. Taichi never could understand how women acted like that. Once the woman came back with his tea he waved her away when she asked if he wanted anything else. He took a sip, smiling happily at the warmth and reached into his pocket to grab the papers, intent on at least skimming through them while he sipped his drink.

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Able to quickly drink down the remains of the sprite and rum, Naoko was about to comment on how he wouldn't mind another drink...
But Nakai resumed his rather provocative position.
"Is that some sort of challenge?" Naoko asked, one thin eyebrow raising at the other's comment. "And to think, that pink scarf is all alone on the door now." he laughed softly, reaching one hand out to grab the end of the blue scarf in Nakai's hands, tugging it, and the vocalist, down closer. "Shame really..." Naoko whispered darkly, "I was hoping for a good buzz first."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai smirked. He firmly gripped both of Naoko's hands and used the scarf to bind them together. He did it tight enough so that it was actually hard for NAKO to get out of it. And it was just a bonus that the scarf was of a good, frictional material that would stay together easier.
"I'm sure you can down something else if you really wanted... And of course, if you begged."
Nakai glanced down towards NAKO's crotch quite openly and noticed that Naoko's shirt had been riding up all this time. He trailed the end of the green scarf down Naoko's stomach, also serving to pull Ryu, who was still holding the other end of that scarf, in closer.
Kai now wasn't sure what beautiful face to look at. Crimson eyes, or his own wonderful reflection? They were both oh so enticing.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm

A shiver went through Naoko as the soft material of his green scarf trailed teasingly across his bare stomach.
Amber eyes turned to a slightly darker shade of burnt gold as the pianist pulled his scarf-bound hands up in front of his eyes. "And just what are you hinting at here, hmm?" Naoko asked teasingly before looking back at Ryuukaze, "Are you going to stand for this, Ryuukaze-san?" he spoke softly, still teasing. "Seems someone has a bit of a fetish, doesn't it?"
Of course every question was meant to tease Nakai, because to be honest... Naoko didn't have a problem with it whatsoever.
In truth, the pianist was rather intrigued to see just what this singer had in mind.
Not to mention that he couldn't hide the shiver that had gone through him earlier... a shiver that Nakai, no doubt, had felt.

But a thought came into Naoko's mind just then. 'Wasn't I supposed to call someone?'
The current situation, however, was a bit too distracting to pass up.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:36 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai felt the bulge in his pants grow as he felt Naoko's shiver. He never thought that being in a room with two other people from his industry could ever be so good.
Kai smiled as he heard Naoko's teases. "You have no idea..." Kai's mind went through the list of all of his fetishes, and he was sure that Naoko would find some unexpected ones if he ever dared to explore further into Kai's likes.
Kai's eyes returned to Ryuukaze. He pulled the other singer in closer and smirked. "If he doesn't stand for it, then I'll make him," Kai murmured seductively, not taking his eyes away from Ryu's. "Much in the same fashion that I'm making you," he added, blowing lightly into Ryu's ear.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Carefully, Naoko managed to moved his arms so that Nakai's head and neck were between his bound arms.
Even as the vocalist was teasing Ryuukaze... NAKO's arms were around him.
"I suppose he has little to complain about." Naoko laughed softly before arching his body ever so slightly.
Just enough to let Nakai know he was there.
Literally there, right under him, pinned down.

'This is insane really...' Oumori was thinking to himself as he watched the 'clone' and dragon from the corner of his eyes.
He still had his glasses on, after all, though his vision was a bit blurry by not looking through the lenses.
'I wonder if both of them have the day off as well... certainly an odd yet rather welcome way, to spend it.'

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:10 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Well...it looked like Kai-kun had more of a naughty streak that even Ryu.
Everything had happened so fast, and the singer found himself face to face with one beautiful blond, and hovering right behind another.
Inside, steam may as well have been pouring from his ears. He could feel a blush forming in his cheeks.
"K...Kai-kun..." he stammered, eyelids half closing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Ryuukaze's stammering was rather amusing to NAKO.
The blond laughed softly, glancing back at the violinist, "Someone's blushing." he teased, glad to see that the young man, who had made Naoko's own cheeks flustered not a few moments ago, was feeling rather flustered himself...
Such sweet revenge...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai raised his eyebrows in surprised as he felt himself captured in the arms of his 'twin.' He glanced down and his lips twitched into a smirk. "Jealous that Ryuukaze's getting all of my love?"
Kai used the arm he had positioned next to Naoko's head to help him with leverage as he dug his hips into NAKO's, causing him to groan a little. "I definitely haven't forgotten you, little kitten." And to emphasize that, the hand that was giving him leverage before slid down and started stroking Naoko's stomach, dangerously close to his crotch.
Boy this is getting interesting... It was definitely not how Kai had thought his day off would go, but he definitely wasn't going to complain. "This is so much better than that toy store..." He smirked. "Well, this is sort of a toy store in it's own, isn't it? All I'm doing is sampling the goods..."

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble...
The word was repeating itself in Ryu's mind like the chugging of an old steam engine.
Trouble...and he just had to get into it.
His wayward blush turned into a look of mischievous lust and he reached out, completely unable, and unwilling, to stop himself. Both of these men were too beautiful, too perfect, for him to pass up on.
Screw appearances...he was so in on this.
He grabbed at Kai's arm and tugged him back up, leaning over Nako so that his body was dangerously close to the man's face, and he pulled Kai into a kiss.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"Jealous?" Naoko whispered, thinking over the term before laughing softly. "Maybe... then again..."
Amber eyes closed as he fought back the groan that wanted to escape his lips at the pressure of Nakai.
Smiking, Naoko opened his eyes again, "I didn't think you'd forgotten about me." he whispered, stomach fluttering at the light touch. "Sampling the goods, hmm?"
Naoko's voice had changed it's tone just a tad, a bit more high pitched than before.
"Wanting a test run before you buy, Nakai-san?"
The sudden move of Ryuukaze however shocked Naoko, and the pianist could only watch in amusement as the 'clone' and dragon locked lips just over his head.
Of course, not one to be left out, Naoko's arms moved from being around Nakai's neck... to being around Ryuukaze's. The motion pulled his shoulders a bit, but the stretch felt good, as now his arms were literally over and behind his head.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai would have replied with another tease, had he not been occupied with various other things at the moment.
Kai wasn't all that surprised by the kiss. He had just been waiting to see who would approach this dangerous tiger first. And when someone finally did, Kai went all out...
Kai made good use of his tongue as he found his way into Ryu's mouth. "You taste... sweet," he murmured between kisses. He hadn't had this good action in a while. After all, his tastes laid in men, but for some reason, most people thought that he leaned towards the women. They couldn't be less mistaken.
Kai flitted his hands across Naoko's chest, which was now stretched out invitingly underneath him. His hands migrated downwards and started to slowly inch back up to Naoko's chest, but under his shirt this time.
When he finally managed to break away from Ryu, a trail of saliva left between the two, he smirked. "Definitely," he replied a little late to Naoko's question. "Sampling the things that I could own."
He smiled at the both of them, then he faked ruefulness. "Damn... Wish I had my bag of... tools... with me." That sure would have spiced things up quite a bit more.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The kiss was passionate. This Kai...he was something else, a fire burning in him that rivaled the dragon's own flame.
Having Nako's arms around his neck, however, added to the intensity. He'd had his share of flings, but playing with two dolls at once was something very new.
He ran his hand through Nako's hair.
"Something you could own?" he repeated Kai's words, savoring the many implications in them.
Ryu wasn't one to be owned...usually...but something about Kai made the idea more than acceptable.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff