Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

Speed Calypso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:11 pm
Yay, two new members! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:06 am
VashZero5
Kyoko Toshi
Emo makes me cry. It makes me want to sit in a corner and slice myself up! ;-; Waaaa!!! I'm so depressed.

...I'm done now.

My friend and I started our on anti-emo group: P.R.A.Y.E.R. - Punk Rockers Against You Emo Retards. Sadly, there's only two of us so far. xD But its fun.
Can I be an honorary member of PRAYER? haha

me too! I know a girl that likes emo and ska...... eek I would argue with her but we are going to a gig togehter, if she hate me she might not go, and I dont want to go on my own  

girl_no_13

Meursault

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:22 pm
I don't understand how anyone can hate ska....thats like hating happiness!! eek Hehe...but it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round...so they say. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:22 am
I had an ex who had never heard of the Specials! I played them to him and he said they were ok, only ok! eek  

girl_no_13

Parapluie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:18 am
girl_no_13
I had an ex who had never heard of the Specials! I played them to him and he said they were ok, only ok! eek

lol. My bf is like in love with less than jake so I try to get him to listen some other ska bands that I like but he's like rahr! no! I don't understand him sometimes.

Sorry if that has nothing to do with the topic.

I'm also weird in a way that I like emo and ska. Ska makes me happy and bouncy while I find the lyrics in most emo songs kind of interesting.

You can adopt emo kids
http://www.livejournal.com/users/doom_dolly/70156.html  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:01 pm
Parapluie
girl_no_13

lol. My bf is like in love with less than jake so I try to get him to listen some other ska bands that I like but he's like rahr! no! I don't understand him sometimes.

Sorry if that has nothing to do with the topic.

I'm also weird in a way that I like emo and ska. Ska makes me happy and bouncy while I find the lyrics in most emo songs kind of interesting.

You can adopt emo kids
http://www.livejournal.com/users/doom_dolly/70156.html
Whatever floats your boat.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:38 am
Meh friends went to sum emo show called like "taste of choas" i know cause emo is soo choatic... well now they won't shutup about it. i found out the Used rants about bands.... go figure  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:54 am
girl_no_13

I played them to my ex( then girlfriend) and she said" ehhh, not that great"  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:42 pm
I can see why you left her. xd "The Specials suck!" "b***h, pack your things, get the ******** out!"

And yes, emo sucks throbbing a**l sores. I'm all about respecting people's opinions and such, but man! Emo ******** sucks! It's like the most ear-bleeding, mundane bullshit ever formed by a buncha whiny pussies who haven't hit puberty yet.*Squeaky emo voice* The fire in my heart is burning out! Boo hoo! I'm gonna go to a show and just stand there crying while my favorite band is trying to make emo seem badass by jumping up and down! *End*

Emo is the vaginal discharge of goth. 'Nuff said, next topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:39 am
Ivan_The_Punk
I can see why you left her. xd "The Specials suck!" "b***h, pack your things, get the ******** out!"

And yes, emo sucks throbbing a**l sores. I'm all about respecting people's opinions and such, but man! Emo ******** sucks! It's like the most ear-bleeding, mundane bullshit ever formed by a buncha whiny pussies who haven't hit puberty yet.*Squeaky emo voice* The fire in my heart is burning out! Boo hoo! I'm gonna go to a show and just stand there crying while my favorite band is trying to make emo seem badass by jumping up and down! *End*

right! I guess we have to respect other's tastes, but come on, emo sucks sh*t. It's like saying I respect people's right to eat donkey sh*t. I guess I respect that, but I still think they are just eating donkey sh*t.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:35 am
I found this on PunkNews.co.uk- its very funny:
A guy is standing in a que waiting to get into a gig.
A mettaler comes upto him and says:
"I fu**ed your mum last night"
Then a punk comes up and says:
"I fu**ed your mum last night and she was s**t"
Then an emo kid comes up and sniffles:
"I fu**ed your mum last night and she still hasnt called me"

hooray!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:09 am
Ivan_The_Punk

Just looking at those lyrics in your sig makes me want to sing the rest! xd

I agree i just say emo sucks in general. I don't signal people out and tell them that they suck (maybe in my head..) but if they get on my nerves they'll find out.  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:46 am
skankin-kakashi

Just looking at those lyrics in your sig makes me want to sing the rest! xd

And we sink, and we drown, and what is lost can never be found. Well these arms did swimmin' till the lungs pulled in, panic was lost in a deep understanding that you will see. What is wrong with everything? What is wrong with you and me that make all the right reasons to ******** it up? You gotta ******** it up!

ninja ........... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:38 am
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13

I played them to my ex( then girlfriend) and she said" ehhh, not that great"

not that great!!!!!! *dies, but is brought back to life by the sounds of "Pearls Cafe"*  

girl_no_13

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:25 pm
Woo yeah!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items