Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm
Shan awoke to the feeling of shaking and the sound of a familiar voice. His eyes opened with a temporary blur, only to clear and reveal the master right in front of him with an annoyed look on his face. The very sight of the master caused Shan to panic and he immediately jumped, getting off the chair and causing books to fall in the process.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing!" Shan said, bowing before his owner in apology. "P-please don't beat me like you did last night!" He was sure he was trembling, but it didn't matter. The only thing he could think about was how angry the master might be, and he could only hope that whatever the punishment may be, it wouldn't be so severe.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Kanda closed his eyes as he rubbed his head in annoyance. "Don't shout...Its too freaking early for it." He growled out in irritation. He looked at the boy as he scowled then sighed.

"Come here." He said as he motioned for the boy to come with his forefinger and waited.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm
Shan gulped as he got up from his spot on the ground and walked to his master. Great, just great, a perfect time to screw up. Now he was in yet another trouble with the master all because of another mistake he had made.

What's next? While making breakfast with other slaves he might spill the breakfast? 'Ack! Don't jinx yourself!' he screamed in his mind. 'That'll just make things a whole lot worse than they need to be.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Kanda waited as the boy came near him. He felt tired again...it was too early to deal with this. 'Why did I do this..?' He asked himself in his head as Shan came near.

The moment he did, Kanda grabbed the front of his shirt and brought the boy close that thir noses were touching. "You are lucky that it is so early.. I know have a headache and do not feeling like dealing with you. So I will let you slide, but the moment you do something else. You will recieve punishment no matter how annoyed and tired I am." He stated through gritted teeth as he let go Shan and sat down in his chair. "Now go and make breakfast.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Shan nodded and he scrambled from the study, sprinting to the kitchen to make breakfast with the other slaves. They all seemed to ignore him as they worked, but he didn't pay much mind to that as he gathered some spices and pots to make a soup his mother taught him to make.

He wasn't sure if he was allowed to use the spices, but he might as well make something for the master and hopefully get out from the dark side. Before long a wonderful aroma filled the kitchen, but Shan didn't stop to smell. He just kept working and with a quick pace, since he came in a bit late.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Kanda watched as the boy left and sighed. He slumped in his chair and rubbed his temple in aggravation.He closed his eyes as he did this and felt himself slowly calm down.

When he was calm enouhg, he looked around the study then sighed as he laid his head on the desk. He looked off into space a bit then slowly felt himself fall asleep from what happened. It wasn't like Kanda..but he felt so tired, he couldn't help it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 pm
(The Cream of Corn with Chicken soup came from this restaurant called Garden Cafe, just so you know. Wow, such a long name, too.)

"Done," Shan announced to himself when he finally finished the soup. There was a sea of white in the pot that was littered with corn, chicken, and small clumps of undissolved flour. He heard his mother call it Cream of Corn with Chicken soup, but he preferred to call it Creamy Corn.

There was still a bit of time to spare before the household calms down for a period of breakfast, so Shan left the kitchen and walked to the study. He was sure that the master had left the study by now, but he couldn't be completely sure.

Once he entered the study, he had to stifle a giggle when he saw the master apparently asleep with his head on the desk. Shan walked toward the master and gently shook him so he could wake. "Sir, would you like to wake? It's almost time for breakfast."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 pm
"Mmm.." Kanda said as he opend his eyes and slowly sat his head up as his eyes focused. He looked at Shan and stifled a yawn as he nodded his head. "That would be good." He stated as he slowly got up.

He then left his deska nd started to head the the dinign room. When he reached he sat at the table and laid the napkin in his lap as he waited for the food.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 pm
After the master left, Shan hurried back to the kitchen, quickly filled a bowl with the soup he made, and walked to the dining room to set the bowl in front of the master. Once that was done, he went back into the kitchen to fill up more bowls.

For some reason he seemed very eager to get everything done. He was sure that he felt eyes watching him, but he ignored those eyes and continued to work.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm
When they bowl of soup was given to him, Kanda stared at it a he blinked. 'What the hell is this..' He thought as he continued to look at the contense of the soup. He was fine with a chicken and corn...but why were there flour in there too?

'The boy made it..' Kanda stated as he sighed. Shan was something else in his book. Btu for some reason..That interested Kanda. He didn't know why but it did. After awhile, Kanda finally got his spoon and started to eat the soup. After the first bite he found it passable and started to eat more until he finished it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 pm
Shan peeked from the kitchen to see if the master enjoyed the soup. He was pleased to see that the soup was satisfying, but he didn't know if just throwing in a completely new dish was acceptable in this house. It was a sign of the slave doing something without the master's consent, and he was a bit nervous.

'I hope that's not punishable,' Shan thought to himself as he worked once again. The atmosphere around him turned tense and he was having trouble concentrating on his work, but he ignored the tension in him and just continued on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Kanda finished eating the soup and wiped his mouth with the napkin in his lap. He then got up and left the table. The slaves cleaned up the plates and table as Kanda went to his room to groom and brush his hair and teeth.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:34 pm
Shan walked back to his room, carrying a few crumbs that he collected from the ground. He was sure that by now Nezushi was hungry and he'll need to be fed. As he entered his room, there was that little squeaking coming from the box, and he approached it.

"Hey, Nezu!" Shan greeted happily. "Did you miss me? Sorry I didn't come back last night. I was too busy reading books." He dropped the crumbs into the box and watched as the mouse nibbled on them with apparent contentment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 pm
Kanda enetered his room and closed the door behind him and he went to the bathroom. He enetered the large bathroom and went to the sink and got his hair brushed and his teeth cleaned and ready to go. He tied his hair back and lookedin the mirror and nodded his head.

He then left the room and headed to the backyard to the dojo in the yard. He went inside and got his sword mugen the started to do his daily trainign for the day.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 pm
Shan heard something coming from outside, and he looked out the window to see the master heading inside a building. Out of curiosity, he left the room and hurried to the building, eventually arriving and peeking through the window.

The master had a sword in his hand and he seemed to be preparing for something. There was silence, and Shan had to hold his breath to keep his master from hearing him there.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff