Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm
Inei smiled. "I knew you would." he said softly. He didn't move to take his hand away...he actually liked feeling her gentle hand on his.
"You're different than the other drow, and that's a great thing. Someone like you, though...they don't belong somewhere like the Underdark." he told her.

"Someone like you belongs up here, with people like yourself. Your new life awaits, Huoriel...and it will be much different than down there. You won't have to worry about being watched, maybe attacked, every hour. And there are true families up here..." he said with a smile.
"Very few drow families show true affection toward each other. Husbands exist down there only to serve the wife. Up here, you'll learn of a new feeling. It's called love, and there are many types...friends love each other, and stick beside each other in times of need, that's one kind. And there's also the kind of love that I hope you find when you leave this cave...the kind where you meet that one person who is so much like yourself, that you trust and care for so much, you spend your life with them." he continued, still smiling though she couldn't see it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 pm
Huoriel was intrigued by the thing called love, but she wouldn't ask about it. She knew she'd find out with time there was no rush to know exactly what it was.

She caressed his hand a smile playing on her lips as she did. She didn't want to let go for the moment she content.
"I can't wait it all sounds so...so amazing,"she said, opening her eyes to look at his figure again. "Tell me more about your world." She begged, unaware that she was snuggling more into his hand.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 pm
Inei almost laughed, feeling her lean into his touch a little bit. He wondered how she'd react if he hugged her...he planned to do so, in a friendly way at least, when she finally left the caves.
As an offshoot of that...he wondered how she'd react to her first true kiss. He was thankful she couldn't see the amused smile on his face.

"Well...my world is much different than yours. It is unfortunate, but men hold the position of power...women do quite a bit, but they are usually seen as a little under the men, at least for humans. We elves treat everyone equally." he sighed, saddened by what he had to say next.
"And unfortunately...your first few years will be rough. Very rough. People know of the drow, and unfortunately, your skin's colour-" he moved his thumb up and down, gently stroking her cheek as he said that. "-will cause people to judge you before they talk to you. But eventually, you will find a place to settle down." he assured her.
"Onto more cheerful things...anything specific you'd like to know about the world outside?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:15 pm
"I took that into concideration when I chose to leave," she smiled. "It'll be worth it." she had said this with much confidence in her voice. There was nothing anyone in this above world could do to her that wasn't already done in the UnderDark. She knew the slight hardships that would arise when she reached the surface, but in the end it would be worth it.

At his next question she had to think about what she wanted to know. When he brought up humans she wondered what other races there were. "Tell me about the other races," she said eagerly. She felt like a child asking so many questions and the excitement that came with every answer. She sighed, chuckling at herself.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Inei didn't mind all the questions. It felt nice just to talk to her, and besides, her voice was rather sweet. He wished he had a face to put to it, but he purposefully stopped himself from imagining what was behind the outline he could see...just so that he was pleasantly surprised when she finally stepped into the light.

"There are many, many races...some good, a lot evil. The common good ones are elves, humans, dwarves, half-elves, gnomes, and halflings." he began.
"There are so many I can't name them all, and I doubt anyone can. But some of the evil ones you may know are orcs, goblins, the undead...but there aren't many of those around here." he assured her.
"Anything else? You seem to have a lot of questions...I don't mind though." he added quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Huoriel nodded at his explanation of the races and wondered if she'd meet them in her lifetime. She was sure she most likely would though the meetings would be full of prejudice which was understandble being who she was.

She tilted her head back a bit to think of other things to ask, but her mind seemed to go blank. She sighed. "I'm fine for right now," she replied. "Do you have anything you want to know Inei?"

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:43 pm
"The rest of your story, but seeing as I'm going to be coming back here quite a bit...I think only a small part a day would be fine." Inei said after a moment of thinking. He wondered what else he could ask her...and could only come up with one thing, for the moment.

"How do you feel?" he asked. "You seem to enjoy my hand being on your cheek..." he pointed out with a chuckle. "At least, you haven't moved your head away, yet." he added.
"Oh, and one more question...is there anything you'd like for me to bring tomorrow?" he asked after a short pause.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 pm
"I feel...content, at peace,"she responded after a moment. "Having your hand on me like this is new to me, but I like it." she admitted, her hand grazing his for a moment. Heat radiated her cheeks for a moment as she began to feel slightly happier. "Just water I think I got enough food and maybe one of those wood sculptures that you had told me about earlier," she told him with a grin.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm
"Definitely. You'll have to feel around it to figure out what it looks like, but I'll still bring it." Inei promised. He felt her cheek heat up under his hand, and he chuckled.

"Who knows, maybe you're beginning to understand what the term love means." he teased. But at the same time, he was slightly serious...maybe he was becoming interested in this girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm
For some reason this comment made her face grow even hotter and she pushed his hand away gently. She didn't know what to respond with so she remained silent. Unconciously she reached over and poked him in the arm.
"Don't pick on me, Inei,"she said simply, but sternly. She then laughed at how cold her voice sounded.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Before Inei's hand was pushed away, he chuckled slightly, feeling her cheek grow even hotter. He realized he'd made a mistake when she remained quiet, and was about to apologize when she poked his arm and told him off.

"I was just joking around, Huoriel." he said sincerely. He looked down at her hand and put his on top of it.
He stayed quiet for a moment, then looked outside. The sun was already starting to make its way down a little.
"I have to leave soon." he stated, looking back at her. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask about before I go?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 pm
Huoriel had just laughed when he explained himself, her hand curling around his without her permission.
"Already that time?" Huoriel sighed softly. "Sadly, I have no other questions for tonight." Again she didn't want him to leave, but knew he had to go.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Inei had an idea then. He grinned mischievously, and with her hand in his, stood up, pulling her up with him. "I want to show you something, before I go." he said casually as he did.

Once she was standing, he faced her. "I'm going to show you what elves, and many other races, do to show affection toward someone, even their friends. I think of you as my friend, and I really like spending time with you, so..." he trailed off and, with that, reached around her and hugged her gently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Huoriel raised an eyebrow at him knowing very well that he was up to something, but what?

"Inei, what are you-,"her sentence was cut short with a little squeak of surprise. For a long moment she stood there frozenly, not knowing how to take it. After she got over the surprise she copied him and wrapped her arms around him. "What is this called?" she whispered, loving how her frame fit against his.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm
Inei almost laughed, before he remembered that this was new to her. "It's called a hug. Like I said, it's used by anyone to anyone they want to show feelings for, whether those feelings be friendship, like in our case, or love, as in others." he explained in a whispered tone.

As soon as those words left his mouth, he realized that he might want to change the order...he was starting to feel attached to this girl, and this hug helped seal that. He didn't really want to let go, and knew she didn't either, so he held on to her for a moment longer.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff