Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am
He grabbed his M4A1 and fired it into the air, trying to attract attention  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am
User Image

Zanna rolled her eyes. "If you havn't noticed...I'm not exactly human." She said. "I'm pretty sure I have nothing to worry about. Besides..kitty has clawz, and I'm sure he doesn't like claws ripping apart his face...if you can even do that to a god." She jumped when she heard a gun fired. She hated guns, they were so noisy and useless. If you shot it, people knew where you were and would just shootya back.

lol you can poke her. just gimme a chance to reply before i get poked again!! rawr lol

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 pm
Avienne blinked. Okay, she admitted. She had no idea whether Gods have an interest in cat girls. She smirked. "So you like kicking guys? If you do, then it's a pleasure to meet cha." She extended a hand. Then something loud exploded in her ears. She doubled in pain, covering her hands over her ears. ********, having good hearing can be a pain in the neck too. "WHO THE ******** IS FIRING SHITTY GUNS ALL OVER THE PLACE IN A FREAKIN' GARDEN?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

"I don't know!!...wanna go find whoever it is and kick him?" she said with a smile. "And I don;t kick them...I use claws. It hurts more. They actually bleed" smile

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Gohan heard people saying about attacking the person with the gun. He walked back to the wreckage and took his Tec-9s, Desert Eagle, and put SWAT armor on and took his SPAZ 12 shotgun. "bring it on..." He whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 pm
((lol you no u can just say "guns and armor" cuz idk bout shun but i have no clue what those are...))  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm
"Ame, I have a headache!!!" Amara complains while wobbling around a bit.

"That's what you get for eating the chocolate at the party." Ame replies back before shaking her head and sniffs the air suddenly. "Hmmm, a human with a gun is rather freaked out by something."

Amara changes back into her human form. "Well, lets go check it out then. And we'll use the main paths. Don't need to risk getting shot at. Even if we are immortal.............." she says before walking off in the direction the scent Ame had pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

Angel let go of Callia in order to cover her sensitive ears. "Stop shooting! People could get hurt..." She cried in the general direction of the gun shot.

"People really should never bring guns to parties." She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "We should go tell him guns are a no-no. Especially at parties. Even if they are parties Angel hasn't gotten to go to yet!"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Gohan walked towards where he heard Angel yell, aiming his M4A1 in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Well I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind!" Zanna jumped up and ran over to the guy with the gun. He didn't even hear her coming. "Hey! What's with all the shooting? This is Mt Olympus for pete's sake, you aren't going to get very far with all the god and stuff! What areyou some kind of terroist? Jeez!" She didn't give him a chance to interrupt until she was done. She put her paws and her hips and tilted her head, tail lashing, she looked kind of scary. "And you don't have to shoot anyone!! Sheesh. Some people..."

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm
A dark aura suddenly enveloped Avienne while a shark grin spread across her lips. "Now that's something I wanna hear. Though I don't think we should attack him. This is a ******** party. Besides, pink girl here might get hurt, like, emotional, and start crying and stuff." She jabbed her thumb towards Angel. "Maybe we can just steal of his damn guns and give him a good kick up his a**. And if pink girl cries, maybe we get the chance to beat him up more for scaring a damn kid. What do you say?"

But before she got a reply, she realized that all she was talking to was empty space.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:45 pm
He pointed to the wreckage of his helicopter. "I'm the opposite of a terrorist! I am a Police Officer from Barton Town, I crashed here and got knocked out. I only shoot anyone who has a weapon if they don't drop it. I didn't even know this place EXISTED!" He said.  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Gohan heard Avienne and ran back to his chopper, he was good with repairing them. He repaired it and took off. He flew over Avienne. He turned on the loudspeaker. "THIS IS THE BARTON TOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image

Zanna looked back at Avi. She was definetly starting to like this girl. "Definetly. But we need to find them first" She said. She looked back over to the new guy who was now distracted. "I think he's a sychopath..." She looked up to the copter "WHY SHOULD SHE? WE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING!!!" She yelled. "YOUR THE ONE THREATENING TO F****** SHOOT PEOPLE! BESIDES, WE'RE ON OLYMPUS, YOUR POLICE DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL UP HERE, ONLY THE GODS AND GODESSES!!

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

Angel followed close behind. She should have pointed out that she wasn't really technically a child, but felt that it would be a pointless conversation. When the guy flew overhead, Angel shouted upwards at him.

"Well you fired your gun. And I'm ordering YOU to put it down! And that goes double for the whirly-thing."

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces